eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 30, 2020 07:08 PM

Best Mobile App
Print
Author Topic: Best Mobile App  (Read 992 times)
RyalJam

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Apr 11, 2018 04:33 AM

Which is the Best Mobile App in India for Indian Railway ??
Lina L

View Profile
Reply #1: Dec 05, 2019 06:23 AM

Now there are different mobile apps are available. We can book movie tickets via mobile as well as book bus tickets using mobile.

You showed only the official part of the work. There are many applications that private individuals and businesses make for themselves. I mean games and stuff. I also have a good idea)) I plan to start a collaboration with ukrainian agency to create your application in a short time. I thought about doing something on my own but ... I cannot test the finished product for possible software errors as well as the agency does. However, their designers will also add bright colors to my project. Have you tried to come up with your mobile app?
Cairon Bernard

View Profile
Reply #2: Jan 20, 2020 02:13 PM

Railway is a serious enterprise, but I suppose it has the same principle of road management as traffic control or managing big driving company. You need to install trimble geomanager that will help you managing your fleet usage and the level of its tear and wear. Also it can manage the stuff time and much more.

'You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist' ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.