eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jun 27, 2019 01:15 AM

Most private cryptocurrency?
Print
Author Topic: Most private cryptocurrency?  (Read 209 times)
MrHaiz

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Mar 19, 2019 05:21 PM

What would you consider the most private and secure cryptocurrency?

I like Masari best because it's relatively unkown so looked into little still. They upgraded monero's ringct protocol which was my old favorite go-to.

I've read interesting things about zencash but don't like PoS for privacy. Verge seems to be.. well meh verge.

So tell us your favorite privacy coin here?
eliaa

View Profile
Reply #1: Mar 21, 2019 01:45 AM

What would you consider the most private and secure cryptocurrency?
It seems to me that to create the most private and secure cryptocurrency, we need high-level software and hardware. Instills confidence in a piece of good hardware news:
"20 years later as an independent company and 12 years after an IPO on Nasdaq, Mellanox, an Israeli technology company, is sold.
The American company Nvidia will pay almost seven billion dollars for the right to own it. The stock price of "Mellanox" jumped more than nine percent.
The acquisition price is $ 125 per share, which means a premium of 14.2% above the market value. "
Nvidia will start producing super hardware. And the software will appear automatically.Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Mar 21, 2019 01:54 AM by eliaa » Logged

money isn't a real purpose
MrHaiz

View Profile
Reply #2: Mar 21, 2019 11:20 AM

It seems to me that to create the most private and secure cryptocurrency, we need high-level software and hardware. Instills confidence in a piece of good hardware news:
"20 years later as an independent company and 12 years after an IPO on Nasdaq, Mellanox, an Israeli technology company, is sold.
The American company Nvidia will pay almost seven billion dollars for the right to own it. The stock price of "Mellanox" jumped more than nine percent.
The acquisition price is $ 125 per share, which means a premium of 14.2% above the market value. "
Nvidia will start producing super hardware. And the software will appear automatically.Roll Eyes

The network's security isn't determined in any way by hardware at all. Though quantum could provide real threats to several forms of encryption.
rahimlakhany

View Profile
Reply #3: Mar 28, 2019 04:52 PM

I obvious one according to what I read is Zecash, as they have private option facility but aside that I donít know about any other option thatís private. Now please do not ask me why I am saying that, as many knows that with Bitcoin or other Cryptos, it can be tracked.

So, all I suggest is checking these Crypto Guidance, as I feel it should be ENOUGH to help with figuring out everything in regard to Cryptos, and that is what makes life so much better.
VladEx

View Profile
Reply #4: Mar 29, 2019 05:56 PM

I was trying to find an answer to this question. I found an article where it was said that Monero, Dash and Zcash are the most private cryptocurrencies. But I don't know if this information is correct.
« Last Edit: Apr 18, 2019 05:52 AM by VladEx » Logged
MrHaiz

View Profile
Reply #5: Apr 13, 2019 09:03 AM

I was trying to find an answer to this question. I found an article where it was said that Monero, Dash and Zcash are the most private cryptocurrencies. But I don't know if it is correct information

DASH has a lot of network safety issues. I'm aware of zclassic zcash and zen they seem to be it's own niche. Problem I see is PoS isn't the safest nor most private option to run the network by default. Especially considering their masternode vulnerabilities.

I like Monero but it's "mainstream" and their responsiveness to vulnerabilities isn't as fast as Masari as it takes a lot to fork the monero network. Also I like Masari's upgrade to RingCT and their more secure mining algo as well.

In the end it's tech (including scalability) over brand.
VladEx

View Profile
Reply #6: Apr 18, 2019 05:54 AM

DASH has a lot of network safety issues. I'm aware of zclassic zcash and zen they seem to be it's own niche. Problem I see is PoS isn't the safest nor most private option to run the network by default. Especially considering their masternode vulnerabilities.

I like Monero but it's "mainstream" and their responsiveness to vulnerabilities isn't as fast as Masari as it takes a lot to fork the monero network. Also I like Masari's upgrade to RingCT and their more secure mining algo as well.

In the end it's tech (including scalability) over brand.
You have an interesting point of view. I need to check Masari cuz I know nothing about this projects.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.