eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Apr 22, 2019 02:58 AM

AUHITZ - stop paying?
Print
Author Topic: AUHITZ - stop paying?  (Read 132 times)
niggy

Referrals: 5

View Profile WWW
Apr 13, 2019 04:47 AM

Apr 8 2019 04:50:14 AM   2.99   Pending

Pending payment  thumbs down

Invested: $8.00
Withdrawn: $6.37

If I get my payment i will post it here

Last payment at the site was Apr 4 2019 10:25:38 AM

good luck friends  ems
« Last Edit: Apr 14, 2019 05:26 AM by niggy » Logged

hashtag

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #1: Apr 13, 2019 11:21 AM

It's normal that PTC sites to stop paying after a period of time, because a PTC site to be profitable and the owner to pay all the services as server, domain, administration and his salary, all members must to invest in those sites, but no, everyone of you want to get money for free, but no one will pay a member from his pocket.

For an example: a server with unlimited traffic and at least 8 cpu and ssd of 50gb cost between 50$ and 100$ per month depending by the hosting
After that he must pay himself and if the owner is from Europe/America his salary must be between 800$ and 2000$ at least per month
and after he finish to pay all above, comes the turn for members to be paid

So from where to get paid everyone if 80% of members request payments without any investments?

First you must think about how a business work and help the owners to get profit and after he is in profit the site is sustainable for long term

ufuko

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Apr 14, 2019 10:05 AM

It's normal that PTC sites to stop paying after a period of time, because a PTC site to be profitable and the owner to pay all the services as server, domain, administration and his salary, all members must to invest in those sites, but no, everyone of you want to get money for free, but no one will pay a member from his pocket.

For an example: a server with unlimited traffic and at least 8 cpu and ssd of 50gb cost between 50$ and 100$ per month depending by the hosting
After that he must pay himself and if the owner is from Europe/America his salary must be between 800$ and 2000$ at least per month

So from where to get paid everyone if 80% of members request payments without any investments?

First you must think about how a business work and help the owners to get profit and after he is in profit the site is sustainable for long term

No, that's not true. I am owner of a PTC site. So, in short term, you don't need to use powerful server. You can find $5/per month hostings to publish your site  Smiley

NaSZstore

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #3: Apr 14, 2019 02:20 PM

> are You lost mind?
99% of PTC create Pozni scheme pyramid. It is illegal. You establish business based on members money. When new member don't arrive You have no money fo pay old members. It is fraud.

> You do not understand, members don't care about You costs of Your service. If You don't want to pay so don't sell service.
You hire member as employee to make job, it is clicking for adds and You must pay for this job. It is not any investment. To see any ads at amazon, etc member don't need to pay any money. To promote service, good, etc they need to pay if they want to promote their good, service at Your web site. Member don't care that You cash flow from the beginning is negative and You know this. This is also fraud. Member and You didn't establish company and member is not any shareholder.
When You sell RR You allow to create Pozni scheme pyramid for this member.

Problem is that You want to earn money from members not from ads because income from ads doesn't allow You to get such money to get positive cash flow, that is why You sell RR and membership but it is also not enough money to cover such pyramids.

> of course, we didn't establish shares and shares company. What investment do You expect form employee to be paid for their job? where at  real world employee must pay to owner any money to be paid from their job? only at mafia.

> no, first You must think that You from the beginning know that You have no money to cover expenses. If Your product it is service as click on Your ads, You must pay for this job or don't sell such service when You don't have money.
I don't need to help for any admin to cover his cash  flow. Admin must establish his service to cover his expenses. But You don't do it so many people lost money because from the beginning it is fraud. Open rev share product and ask for capital, then share with shareholders with profit id any person will do it. You do not do it at this way but You promote and offer service by click on ads. People come to earn money, not to spend money. You do not understand that at this way You create fraud.

Open company, sell shares and when shareholders will invest then You will get capital to build software and offer service which will earn money from ads or from other service. Now You pay to members from money which have arrived from new member. It is pyramid and fraud.

niggy

Referrals: 5

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Apr 14, 2019 02:58 PM

Nice explanation NaSZstore  thumbs up

After long work at PTC sites I got same conclussion.

I will probably leave this job soon, because at most of the sites I withdraw less money then I invested.  thumbs down

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.