eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jun 20, 2019 08:14 AM

Best Company to Invest in 2019?
Print
Author Topic: Best Company to Invest in 2019?  (Read 1308 times)
VladEx

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #15: Mar 19, 2019 04:26 PM

Ah ok, I see. I was like "how can starbucks be the 1st one" Roll Eyes
And what company would you put on the 1st place?
MrHaiz

View Profile
Reply #16: Mar 19, 2019 05:31 PM

You ought to determine your investment horizon and risk tolerance. Then make a portfolio assorted to the suiting volatility.

I.e. if you're looking to lock up your money mainly for dividends on a lower risk you wouldn't go 60% high risk fields or young companies.
m3ndshok3r

View Profile
Reply #17: Mar 20, 2019 02:47 AM

Can't say exact companies for you to invest, but I would advise staying away from HYIP and better to learn to use trading instruments and trade on trading platforms like Bitmex and PrimeXBT
inwin

View Profile
Reply #18: Mar 21, 2019 05:16 AM

Also curious about the answer
RefsHunter

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Mar 24, 2019 09:11 PM

Hello. You're looking to invest well im looking to help.

I love the stocks. And im getting pretty good at it.

I never suggest a certain stock. Rather i advise on how i choose stocks.

If you're planning on building a portfolio you want to 1st learn all you can about stocks. And find the right brokerage app website for your needs.

Right now im researching 3 feilds. Rides share stocks (expected to hit the market this year.), 5g communication companies and weed stocks.

Ride shares are taking over the cab industry. Once uber and lyft release stocks i plan to buy them. They still got plenty of room to grow.

5g is coming soon. That means in the next few years just about everyone will be switching from 4g to 5g.

Weed stocks. Im already happy with the returns im getting on the weed stocks i own. The demand for weed is worldwide. The supply is limited to the places where weed is legal. But more and more places are making weed legal. And because of that my weed stocks preform well.

I hope this helps to narrow down your options.

I suggest before you buy any stocks. Make a dummy portfolio. Add a few stocks to a watchlist on yahoo finance and see how you do there before buying stocks.

And if you really want to get into stocks research becomes a full-time job to do well.

Ive got a couple posts in the advertise here section. I try to promote and teach people about stocks. I'm more into the teaching part then promoting. To me its more rewarding watching someone do well with things i teach them.

Good luck.

May i know your point of view about Apple too? Roll Eyes

I will Guide you upon joining on this Trusted and Best Dice Game!

Register here
MuyAlegre

View Profile
Reply #20: Mar 26, 2019 11:21 PM

Can't say exact companies for you to invest, but I would advise staying away from HYIP and better to learn to use trading instruments and trade on trading platforms like Bitmex and PrimeXBT

Investing and trading are two different things, while the first one requires some information on the company and assets, trading is like a sport, you need to have skills and not only assets.
anilksharma

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Apr 10, 2019 07:31 PM

thank you for the suggestion. i will look at it while analyzing other option that is available in the market.

jduarte

View Profile WWW
Reply #22: Apr 11, 2019 01:18 AM

I hate doing stock taxes though

MuyAlegre

View Profile
Reply #23: Apr 12, 2019 02:29 AM

I hate doing stock taxes though

I guess it takes up a lot of time
Mattben52

View Profile
Reply #24: Apr 18, 2019 10:04 AM

The best way is to make your own company and invest there. You even don't have to suffer for this. You can easily control your profit and loss.
Afflospark

View Profile
Reply #25: Apr 20, 2019 04:11 AM

Hello,
As I read you want to know about which stock do you really invest in 2019 to get a higher profit.
So Here I share my list of best stocks which I want to invest to grow my money and yours as well.
1.Amazon (AMZN)
2.Apple (AAPL)
3.Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B)
4.Ulta Beauty (ULTA)
5.Kraft Heinz (KHC)
6.Sherwin-Williams (SHW)\
Hope this will help you.
Thanks
vanlong

View Profile
Reply #26: May 28, 2019 08:05 PM

Hello Guys,

Well there are plenty of companies out there to invest. but I am interested in your comments particularly from those who are into stocks.
Which companies do you suggest are the best ones to invest in?

P.S. I have like 10 grand to invest.

Please reply.
Workmines is a legitimate website. I am working with it and I feel great. It has many investment packages for you to choose from. Investing $ 39 / year you will receive $ 48 / month, investing $ 94 / year you will receive $ 120 / month, investing $ 208 / year you will receive $ 264 / month, investing $ 850 / year you will receive $ 1200 / month, invest $ 1900 / year you will receive $ 2700 / month ... [REFLINK SPAM]
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019 08:08 PM by Mak » Logged
chiboy441

View Profile WWW
Reply #27: Jun 07, 2019 12:37 AM

If i will advise you properly, " online money investment is of no profit" the more you earn the more you loss. Try to invest locally on open a working site and invest on it.

Tim999

View Profile
Reply #28: Jun 11, 2019 01:30 PM

While most people here would point you in the direction of Starbucks, Facebook and others, I would advise you check out https://www.investorgreg.net/. Itís an investment and financial portal where stock brokers, Forex brokers, cryptocurrency brokers are reviewed. From reading their reviews, Iím sure you would be able to make the right choice
But if your interest lies in large organizations, then I would suggest Cenetene Corporation, and Berkshire Hathaway
IkiKova

View Profile WWW
Reply #29: Yesterday at 12:42 PM

Hello Guys,

Well there are plenty of companies out there to invest. but I am interested in your comments particularly from those who are into stocks.
Which companies do you suggest are the best ones to invest in?

P.S. I have like 10 grand to invest.

Please reply.

due 5G is a huge revolution and advancement in the global-telecom world, Huawei and ZTE are essentially banned from the Western 5G world. Which means phone companies have little choice. They must work with Ericsson and Nokia to get 5G up and running. As the 5G rollout kicks into high gear, both stocks are low-risk, money-making opportunities. I would say invest on Nokia (NYSE:NOK)
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 12:46 PM by IkiKova » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.