eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Nov 20, 2019 07:22 AM

Iron PTC - Paid to Click, Post, Complete Offers and win contests!
Print
Author Topic: Iron PTC - Paid to Click, Post, Complete Offers and win contests!  (Read 3206 times)
rabotnik1981

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #15: Feb 22, 2019 04:37 PM

You send the purse cents or satoshis? how many cents does it take to get 10,000 Satoshi?
Adzbux

View Profile
Reply #16: Feb 22, 2019 06:15 PM

10000 satoshi is currently  Satoshi = $0.3950760000

From Satoshi to USD | Satoshi to BTC (Bitcoin) - Rates updated for 2019
https://99bitcoins.com/satoshi-usd-converter/

Remember it changes regularly, also add the miner fee if you are not upgraded.

*Update. This is why the member didnt understand cashout minimum etc..
   25th Feb, 2019   Critical   rabotnik1981   User failed verification too many times and was suspended.
He was using an autoclicker and probably didnt even know the name of the website.
« Last Edit: Feb 25, 2019 05:57 AM by Adzbux » Logged
Adzbux

View Profile
Reply #17: Feb 23, 2019 01:06 PM

Name and shame time!
If your username is here contact me ASAP.. You are on the edge of getting suspended!

Virginia - Autoclicker has been triggered by you and your mass of referrals all from Vietnam, all on the VNPT network ISP and all seem very suspiciously named. - 5 days to explain or i name and shame you here!
MonitorVE - has over 100 referrals all from emoneyspace but i see no reference to your ref link, no PTSU and no refback offers. Also wondered why his payment got cancelled i have only cancelled 1 payment from a bot. Alarm bells...
PTCNetworK - has an ungodly amount of referrals but every single one have no reference to where they came from. Prove your advertising/refback site or you will be named and shamed.

I have nothing against having lots of active referrals but to have 99% of their referrals all active clicking 90 - 100% of the ads daily is very suspicious. i dont think i have ever had that amount of active referrals from advertising... Ever.. If any of these turn out to be real i will eat my own hair.. (but i will also be very happy theres nothing i want more than for hundreds of members to have hundreds of referrals each!) I hate finding cheaters but i would rather expose them than let them steal from you clickers.
« Last Edit: Feb 23, 2019 05:36 PM by Adzbux » Logged
FCLStudio

View Profile
Reply #18: Feb 24, 2019 12:04 PM

Can you add a surf? So it's more convenient to see all the ads in a single window
mario79

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Feb 25, 2019 02:44 AM

With all due respect to you, I understand everything, but these captcha Solve Media and Google Captcha is a complete trash. I love my eyes  Roll Eyes and respect my time !!! Shocked

It's not worth the result ...  thumbs down

Regards.

Adzbux

View Profile
Reply #20: Feb 25, 2019 04:21 AM

With all due respect to you, I understand everything, but these captcha Solve Media and Google Captcha is a complete trash. I love my eyes  Roll Eyes and respect my time !!! Shocked

It's not worth the result ...  thumbs down

Regards.

You mean your autoclicker doesnt work anymore you are leaving to use it on sites it does work on?

Because lets face it, its 64 PTC clicks for 1 cent (standard) 10 cents for Golden that only costs $5... Plus 100 grid clicks with no captcha then you click once more on the daily bonus. That is 165 clicks (average 7 seconds per click) for on average 3 cents for standard members.. that works out at about 18 cents for 1,000 Clicks. Time taken = 4 ads @ 15 seconds 20 ads @ 7 seconds40 ads at 5 seconds Plus 100 grid ads at 5 seconds each (much easier and no captcha) and 1 click at 0 seconds to claim a bonus Equals... fifteen minutes.
On top of that you get unlimited referrals and 40% referral earnings. No other site offers you this! you do realise just 50 referrals clicking 20 ads each is an extra $1/week? 200 referrals clicking just 10 ads is $5.04 per week... Who says you have to click all ads to earn? I just want to make sure all these cheats with the same autoclick software dont steal from the other members.. You may have noticed the site doesnt sell much i just want to make a ptc with a tiny cashout to help members earn a few cents to get started in life. not for experienced cheats to cheat me out of hundreds of dollars.

but thank you for your support by labling our site as 'Trash' on your website thumbs up
« Last Edit: Feb 25, 2019 05:54 AM by Adzbux » Logged
wojciechm

View Profile
Reply #21: Feb 25, 2019 06:04 AM

the captcha after the ads
admin change it
plissssss
mario79

View Profile WWW
Reply #22: Feb 25, 2019 06:45 AM

... but thank you for your support by labling our site as 'Trash' on your website thumbs up ...

OK, I removed the label "Trash" from your site if you were offended. Just respect your members. And everything will be fine!  pray

Adzbux

View Profile
Reply #23: Feb 25, 2019 07:17 AM

Just respect your members. And everything will be fine!  pray

Not sure what this means. By respect do you mean keep the standard evolutionscript verification that theres about 45 milion bots and scripts for so members can auto click their way to some free and easy cash?

Or do you mean respect my members by giving them a opportunity to click a few ads or 64 if they want to and EARN some cash by looking at some of my advertisers ads who PAID to advertise there?

I am willing to pay anyone to view my advertisers ads. a simple request, i want no money from you, i just want your 15-20 minutes per day in exchange for your time i will give you a few cents. every day.. .
I know i seem very blunt now but it seems a high percentage of the PTC members all use autoclickers and expect to get away with it as common practice, it isnt common practice it is cheating and stealing from honest members and paying advertisers. They know they can get away with it and call scam the minute they dont get paid, i am happy to pay honest members but have no time for cheats.

the captcha after the ads
admin change it
plissssss
P.M sent, whats wrong with the captcha, i could use your opinion on what you dont like and how it can be improved
« Last Edit: Feb 25, 2019 07:38 AM by Adzbux » Logged
wojciechm

View Profile
Reply #24: Feb 25, 2019 08:52 AM

click 60 ads and 60x recaptcha, you'll find out
rabotnik1981

View Profile
Reply #25: Feb 25, 2019 11:34 AM

Deleted account without explanation, probably for the fact that there are active referrals. Is there a problem?
Adzbux

View Profile
Reply #26: Feb 25, 2019 01:41 PM

click 60 ads and 60x recaptcha, you'll find out

I have done, i find it easier than looking for the upside down picture. I have also tested with friends and family and it is alot easier to understand than before.

Deleted account without explanation, probably for the fact that there are active referrals. Is there a problem?

25th Feb, 2019   Critical   rabotnik1981   User failed verification too many times and was suspended.
happened ages ago. i guess your autoclicker didnt work, oh and you had 1 click today from your 'active' referrals:
« Last Edit: Feb 25, 2019 01:46 PM by Adzbux » Logged
wojciechm

View Profile
Reply #27: Feb 25, 2019 02:11 PM

it's harder to find one image in reverse than at least 3 miniatures with details ...?
often, unfortunately, 3 are not enough,
click on 15 ads and check and not write such nonsense
darwin

Referrals: 3

View Profile
Reply #28: Feb 25, 2019 03:32 PM

Under these conditions, I will not click on more than 10 ads per day. That's awful. Every $ 0.0001 ad I have to confirm with captcha.
Excuse me, but the site is supposed to be mainly user-friendly.
This is the exact opposite.
mario79

View Profile WWW
Reply #29: Feb 25, 2019 11:57 PM

Under these conditions, I will not click on more than 10 ads per day. That's awful. Every $ 0.0001 ad I have to confirm with captcha.
Excuse me, but the site is supposed to be mainly user-friendly.
This is the exact opposite.
I completely agree!

Admin sawing off the very branch that supports him!

Who needs a website to promote their ads on which there are no participants who clicking on ads???

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.