eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Oct 18, 2019 08:49 AM

[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]
Print
Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]  (Read 120616 times)
lupinjhon

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #2805: Jan 27, 2019 03:04 AM

Support labh support the team and go with them to the moon . so i encourage you all to buy and stake labh .
shansn160

View Profile
Reply #2806: Jan 27, 2019 08:08 AM

I have a high expectation that labh  can recover. I am a positive thinker about market price will usually going up. Even value we expected is in down so we can experience of pump this following months.
thomes

View Profile
Reply #2807: Jan 27, 2019 09:05 PM

LABH is working ok for me, although a lot of exchanges are under heavy load right now. But let's see whether my order at 45k will be hit soon, Add this coin for staking in pool and does it need minimum coin to stake in pool just send your coin from ur wallet to LABHssp pool address, after that immediately confirm ur deposite through deposite bot u will get confirm from in LABH discord sever in bot-command secction
staven

View Profile
Reply #2808: Jan 27, 2019 10:03 PM

good coin for investment team as given good features and i like the stake rewards of this coin and most important coin as good potential in future for higher prices
khal23

View Profile
Reply #2809: Jan 28, 2019 07:25 AM

labh is an exciting project, providing many features and services for users . of course this is a platform that will be much preferred. hopefully the team can make this project can be realized and achieve the expected target.
staven

View Profile
Reply #2810: Jan 28, 2019 09:37 PM

Labh project is managed by well experienced team.While reading data from whitepaper and roadmap this project let everybody earn. I can surely guess success of the project.
staven

View Profile
Reply #2811: Jan 28, 2019 10:32 PM

Labh project is managed by well experienced team.While reading data from whitepaper and roadmap this project let everybody earn. I can surely guess success of the project.
thomes

View Profile
Reply #2812: Jan 29, 2019 08:54 PM

I have a high expectation that labh  can recover. I am a positive thinker about market price will usually going up. Even value we expected is in down so we can experience of pump this following months
cryptogabbar

View Profile
Reply #2813: Jan 30, 2019 03:28 AM

In the near future, users will be able to start participating in the registration process and a very large number of users want to participate, But there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about this factor, How is the limited number of places on the project for participation? I think this fact limits users, I am really sure that this coin can become an establishment for great beginnings. I hope developers will achieve all of their goals because this coin is created for smart coin staking that think about their financial prosperity.
bitking

View Profile
Reply #2814: Jan 30, 2019 03:30 AM

this project will make all the traditional finance into decentralized finance, I think all the traditional finance has been highly decentralized,
an excellent strategy to improve development and will quickly earn revenue, it will attract a lot of attention of many investors..
staven

View Profile
Reply #2815: Jan 30, 2019 11:08 PM

The labh community  is really awesome,because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.