eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Nov 19, 2019 03:42 AM

ADsCare is starting to turn scam
Print
Author Topic: ADsCare is starting to turn scam  (Read 465 times)
CptSilva

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Sep 25, 2019 08:26 AM

Hello,

I just reached withdraw limit of $2 today actually in my account i have $2.03. And this is what I wrote on the forum of AdsCare:

"Now when I joined this site the first day I checked the withdraw limit, and it said $2. So I worked until I reached $2 and asked for my withdraw which now has moved to $5. I bet once I reach $5 you will change it to force people to upgrade or invest in your site. I truly believe in supporting the sites you work on 100%. But i do not support this kind of scam. You join and its a $2 withdraw, reach that withdraw and it moves to $5, reach the $5 and your forced to upgrade or invest in something. This is why I call you a scam. Don't worry i am posting this on ems too.
The sad part was I was actually liking working on your site, everything went smooth, and i did get this feeling i would get paid, but l always had in the back of my mind there could be a chance this site doesn't pay. And look at that I am right. Every time i get to limits the limits change. So I don't think you can pay me the $2 and it will be even worse for you to pay me that $5, so there is no withdraw i believe in here.
You see, I do invest in PTC websites. But in order for me to invest in your site you need to show me you are trustworthy, and what I see here now you are not trustworthy, if you try to pull in these kind of tricks.
Personally I don't really care if you delete my account, ban me. I am posting this article in every forum i know and I promise you I will not remove any of my post claiming you a scam. You can delete this one, but you can't everywhere else I post it. And yes for my proof that your a scam I have taken screenshots.
Thanks Bro. I hope you have a nice day, after all you ruined mine with your great looking site here. Such a waste."

For myself I need to trust a site before I invest. That is why I only invest in a very limited websites. This site is a scam.

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

* adscarescam.png (62.68 KB, 1172x176 - viewed 29 times.)

Nelson
CEO/ADMIN
agrias7

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #1: Sep 30, 2019 08:21 PM

ofc they will turn into scam, they give insanely high discount and add fund bonus
i think they will create new site again to cover other site, ponzi scam textbook
cs87

View Profile
Reply #2: Oct 23, 2019 12:04 PM

adscare and he says i don't care, if you are a standart member (and without any direct ref) like me now it is almost impossible to earn it will take ages with those click values. And i don't know whether it is possible to earn well with investment i mean profit.
« Last Edit: Oct 23, 2019 12:10 PM by cs87 » Logged

Darkstar2

Referrals: 13

View Profile
Reply #3: Oct 31, 2019 08:14 PM

FORCED investment sites to cash out your earnings is a red flag and tell sign of a ponzi scheme.....Stay far FAR away from such sites.
Even many other BUX site ponzi did not force members to "invest".  I cannot believe that so many years later people are still dabbling into such sites.
cs87

View Profile
Reply #4: Nov 01, 2019 04:42 AM

FORCED investment sites to cash out your earnings is a red flag and tell sign of a ponzi scheme.....Stay far FAR away from such sites.
Even many other BUX site ponzi did not force members to "invest".  I cannot believe that so many years later people are still dabbling into such sites.

@I cannot believe that so many years later people are still dabbling into such sites.

but cash-out limit was 2 dollar before now i'm also telling that it is not worth it, i have to try new sites too (if i say personally) because there aren't many reliable and good (i mean click values) sites like uniclique and sister, croclix and sisters.
« Last Edit: Nov 01, 2019 04:45 AM by cs87 » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.