eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jan 17, 2019 10:19 PM

Are you still mining ?
Print
Author Topic: Are you still mining ?  (Read 112 times)
moonswamp

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Dec 31, 2018 11:15 AM

I have heard that many small mining farms have closed and some of them sold out their asic miners ...

I have bought a 2nd A8 miners to mine some cryptonight coins Smiley   waste of money!

So how about you ?

Is this the right time to buy coins instead of mining ?

rahimlakhany

View Profile
Reply #1: Jan 01, 2019 02:04 AM

I believe right now, there are very limited percentage of people doing mining, as the dropping rates and other issues have caught up with making things harder. However, we can STILL do mining in a very profitable way through right route and strategy.

As doing Cryptocurrency Mining is easy with right guidance and also is highly profitable too, but mostly not doing it accurately creates issues and limits the profit as well.
Albert Al

View Profile
Reply #2: Jan 11, 2019 03:22 AM

yes i do but my first preference is staking because it is very easy, time consumption and less expensive than mining... Smiley big grin
ptcspy

View Profile
Reply #3: Jan 11, 2019 12:40 PM

For me crypto currency trade is better than crypto mining. Obviously trading is so much risky but i also earn huge money from it. ems
greta85

View Profile
Reply #4: Jan 11, 2019 02:43 PM

For me crypto currency trade is better than crypto mining. Obviously trading is so much risky but i also earn huge money from it. ems

I have to agree. I tried once to mine a new cryptocurrency like FUTUROCOIN. Do you have any experience with this coin? A few months ago I was only thinking about mining it but I watched the video on their youtube profile and now I love to trading this coin. 

LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE
greta85

View Profile
Reply #5: Jan 11, 2019 02:44 PM

BTW At the beginning of the second week of January, 2019 FuturoCoin will be available to purchase on Malaysian DFEX. More information here: https://newsroom.futurocoin.com/fto-available-on-another-exchange/ I just have to announce that there cause maybe some users are from Malay Peninsula here. Thank you!  thumbs up

LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE
jduarte

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Jan 11, 2019 03:32 PM

Still mine a bit but it's not worth it at current rates.

Mining and hoarding to sell in a couple of years  dance2

P2P Lending with Buyback Guarantee on all Loans!! Earn up to 15%!!

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.