eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Mar 31, 2020 10:25 PM

Enjoy life to the full etc.
Print
Author Topic: Enjoy life to the full etc.  (Read 1897 times)
Johnny English

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Nov 15, 2018 10:41 PM

Hi one and all ;

I have a saying and this is how it goes ( LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL TODAY AS TOMORROW, LIFE WILL TAKE CARE OF IT SELF TO THE FULL )

Just a small thought  pray  clap

HAVE A VERY NICE TO WHATEVER YOU DO IN LIFE  !!!    pray  thumbs up  Wink  THEN>  big grin

Johnny English aka: Mr.Bean  boogie  Cool
Lina L

View Profile
Reply #1: Jan 05, 2019 06:56 AM

You reminded me of my emotional state when I read Coelho’s book “Veronika Decides To Die”. I so wanted to live and rejoice) Sometimes, if I feel sad, I find it in the list of [spam link] and reread. It helps a lot) Good luck in the new year!
« Last Edit: Nov 04, 2019 12:53 AM by ~Money~ » Logged
Croul

View Profile
Reply #2: May 25, 2019 10:02 AM

Yes, you should always have a good mood. Do not be sad. Even if life prepares negative surprises.
Recently my friend was very disappointed. He broke up with the girl after a long relationship.
But I gave him useful advice.
No need to pity yourself and regret what happened. It happened. It is necessary to draw conclusions and live on. I know what it is to lose loved one. It hurts, but the pain will pass. It is necessary to develop, find new hobbies or a new girlfriend. Moreover, this is not a problem. If you can not meet on the street, then look for dating on the Internet.
I communicate with several girls through https://www.flirt.com site. I even get ready to meet them. Maybe choose the best girlfriend in this way and I will build a relationships.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019 01:28 PM by Croul » Logged
AnaName

View Profile
Reply #3: Jun 07, 2019 05:53 PM

Yes, you should always have a good mood. Do not be sad. Even if life prepares negative surprises.
Recently my friend was very disappointed. He broke up with the girl after a long relationship.
But I gave him useful advice.
No need to pity yourself and regret what happened. It happened. It is necessary to draw conclusions and live on. I know what it is to lose loved one. It hurts, but the pain will pass. It is necessary to develop, find new hobbies or a new girlfriend. Moreover, this is not a problem. If you can not meet on the street, then look for dating on the Internet.
I communicate with several girls through https://www.flirt.com site. I even get ready to meet them. Maybe choose the best girlfriend in this way and I will build a relationships.

It's impossible to always be in a good mood, and sometimes we need sad moments Smiley
Meh-La

View Profile
Reply #4: Jun 21, 2019 07:32 PM

Walk 4 miles everyday.   thumbs up

Throw garbage/trash in garbage bin and trash can. Do not throw garbage here and there. Use less plastic.

My Website: https://dangerousmother.com  (all you need to know)
davidwest

View Profile
Reply #5: Dec 14, 2019 08:39 AM

You are right, dude. We have to live like it's the last day of our life. I found out that I need more female attention for happiness. In the past, I had serious problems with this, girls didn't like me and I was really upset. However, after I have read an article on http://www.lovedignity.com about how to drive a girl crazy and flirty texts, everything changed. I have now a lot of girls, and I am happy! I am enjoying life to the full!
UnStuckable

View Profile
Reply #6: Dec 15, 2019 03:26 PM

You are right, dude. We have to live like it's the last day of our life. I found out that I need more female attention for happiness. In the past, I had serious problems with this, girls didn't like me and I was really upset. However, after I have read an article on http://www.lovedignity.com about how to drive a girl crazy and flirty texts, everything changed. I have now a lot of girls, and I am happy! I am enjoying life to the full!
Dude, it is not happiness, it means that you are sick. It's good to have a lot of girls, but check a psychiatrist, please.
inezshutts

View Profile
Reply #7: Feb 19, 2020 12:03 PM

It is just what I was looking for and quite thorough as well. Thanks for posting this, I saw a couple other similar posts but yours was the best so far. The ideas are strongly pointed out and clearly emphasized. The postings on your site are always excellent. Thanks for the great share and keep up this great work! All the best to you.

If you decide to find more info   your destiny, then look what a dating site can offer you. They probably have a cure for your lonely heart
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.