eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 22, 2019 01:13 AM

[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]
Print
Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]  (Read 120904 times)
brain001

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #1755: Nov 11, 2018 09:13 PM

It's great to keep labh coin in your wallet, and you're rewarded. And users can send BTC or LTC to their labh wallet and use it to buy labh without having to use exchange! In the future, labh plans to improve the technology to be able to expand the exchange with other coins
staven

View Profile
Reply #1756: Nov 11, 2018 09:32 PM

I was wondering what you guys thought of the idea of making this LABH coin project n now i have seen growth of this project, it is really awesome.I will looking into more, and it seems pretty workable.the security and technology that have this project is best,happy for this....
thomes

View Profile
Reply #1757: Nov 11, 2018 10:04 PM

does any one know why the people is saying that this coin is so genuine and promising..?
this is bcoz that if any one ask any question or doubt about this project the members of this group reply to it instantly
this show how truthfull is this coin so iam with this project.
shahish123

View Profile
Reply #1758: Nov 11, 2018 10:10 PM

As we all know in LABH coin we can make profit easily by investing, buying coins and just add those coins in to staking pool, staking pool will help you to increase your coins and from those you will get better profit.
mikkymk

View Profile
Reply #1759: Nov 11, 2018 11:42 PM

I have purchased LABH coins, and i have started staking ,then how much time needed to stake a coin in wallet. ?
Normally it will take 24 hours and some times it may depend on compound weight of your coins in wallet.
cryptominer

View Profile
Reply #1760: Nov 11, 2018 11:57 PM

I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good !!
cryptogabbar

View Profile
Reply #1761: Nov 12, 2018 12:08 AM

LABH coin has a good option to stake the coins that is Staking Pool, Its very interesting to say that, In this LABH coin there is more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks...
bitking

View Profile
Reply #1762: Nov 12, 2018 12:14 AM

With the number of pos wallets growing at a significant rate, finding a worthy wallet can be difficult.labh has developed a unique wallet by integrating all the necessities of virtual wallets, such as speed and security, as well as using the Proof-of-stake pooling system...
remorm135

View Profile
Reply #1763: Nov 12, 2018 12:23 AM

does any one know why the people is saying that this coin is so genuine and promising..?
this is bcoz that if any one ask any question or doubt about this project the members of this group reply to it instantly
this show how truthfull is this coin so iam with this project.
yeah and the coin has awesome features and anyone can make good profit from this coin, we always see the positive results in this coin.and labh achieves high position in crypto world.
shansn160

View Profile
Reply #1764: Nov 12, 2018 12:39 AM

can anyone explain the difference between mining and staking ?
staking means we need less electricity consumption and also no need for extra machines to participate in staking.

mining means we need more electricity consumption and need super computers and extra machines.
self321

View Profile
Reply #1765: Nov 12, 2018 01:22 AM

Glad to see some green... Seems like labh coin will come with the best timing!
Waiting more Dev to make labh coin the most Secure Cryptocurrency.
apude100

View Profile
Reply #1766: Nov 12, 2018 01:32 AM

Story about green is very important for the LABH COIN community need to work hard.
visp11

View Profile
Reply #1767: Nov 12, 2018 01:52 AM

LABH coin is a great project because there are good people in a community that work together,
unity as a family and one also labh is a faithful community and  do all our best for our beloved labh community
thank you for all for the best you have done for us.
mesarity

View Profile
Reply #1768: Nov 12, 2018 02:03 AM

I am also very glade to be in the labh coin and hope it get great success.
i will wait for years because i know this coins as a very good future.
leo88

View Profile
Reply #1769: Nov 12, 2018 04:39 AM

LABH is one of the best project, at this current market where it is providing all needed features and specifications to its investors.
Staking in this project is very good and there is a high ROI and APR. Profit or returns is earned in a passive way.
Happy to be a part of this.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.