eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Sep 19, 2019 11:45 AM

[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]
Print
Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]  (Read 119240 times)
mikkymk

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #1725: Nov 10, 2018 12:04 AM

anyone staking in this coin , i think staking is a new trend and its replacing mining , many investors are investing in POS coins for easy rewards
Yes it is... staking is best and easy method compare to the mining, staking is not much expensive and we can get faster rewards as well. we can save the time and power.
Noah14

View Profile
Reply #1726: Nov 10, 2018 05:42 AM

yes staking is new trend for earning money through investment what i liked about this coin is it has super blocks by which we get good rewards  thumbs up
royalex65

View Profile
Reply #1727: Nov 10, 2018 05:49 AM

Staking the coins is a very good process. LABH is making it very easy and staking in the LABH is nice thing.
You do not need to worry about the coins you are holding, you can stake with the whatever coins your holding.
The person who will be having the more coins earns his rewards easily.    
leo88

View Profile
Reply #1728: Nov 10, 2018 07:14 AM

The blockchain ledger is different from the bank ledger, as it records the transactions officially.
Once the transaction is recorded, means that will never be lost. It will be permanently recorded.
And it also connects the previous one and the connection continuous so on....
Kaiser

View Profile
Reply #1729: Nov 10, 2018 07:20 AM

I have purchased LABH coins, and i have started staking ,then how much time needed to stake a coin in wallet. ?
manjeet*

View Profile
Reply #1730: Nov 10, 2018 07:27 AM

I have purchased LABH coins, and i have started staking ,then how much time needed to stake a coin in wallet. ?

it would normally take 24 hours to stake but it also depends on how much coin u have..
crypto guy

View Profile
Reply #1731: Nov 10, 2018 07:29 AM

it depends on how much coin u have , if u have more number of coins then ur stake reward hits faster if u have less number of coins then ur stake hits little later
Eddy

View Profile
Reply #1732: Nov 10, 2018 07:31 AM

I have made my passive income by investing in LABH and you can get money in labh by staking and also by holding the coin as the value of the coin is also increasing ..and this will be my another way of earning extra money
manjeet*

View Profile
Reply #1733: Nov 10, 2018 08:15 AM

As itís a POS coin you just need a PC with proper internet connection 24/7 to do staking.
One more good thing about LABH is it support staking pool if you are not having a proper PC with 24/7 internet.
but u have more advantage in staking pool when compare to solo staking
Kaiser

View Profile
Reply #1734: Nov 10, 2018 08:17 AM

can anyone explain the difference between mining and staking ?
crypto guy

View Profile
Reply #1735: Nov 10, 2018 08:19 AM

can anyone explain the difference between mining and staking ?

The diffrence between mining and staking is mining is the major requires doing work using power machines and perform the proof of work.
but staking is generally requires staking to lock up thier coins for some period of time and staker have a chance of being selected to
 produce a block and collect the block reward.....
Eddy

View Profile
Reply #1736: Nov 10, 2018 08:24 AM

LABH staking is one of the best staking coin there is no charges for witdrawal,transaction, and deposit with high ROI without any difficluty we can genrate good rewards, it is the best staking coin i have ever seen. The persons who made investment in this project will surely earn a very good returns. It has also got listed in coin market cap and coin exchange.
this coin as made many achievements in very short interval of time .. iam proud to be with this coin
SK funky

View Profile
Reply #1737: Nov 10, 2018 08:48 AM

crypto that is the most expensive and expensive only in Labh, surely Labh is said to be king from the past until now because so far there is no coin that can match its value
Raki

View Profile
Reply #1738: Nov 10, 2018 08:52 AM

LABH coin has good position in cryptoworld and it has good option to stake the coins that is Staking Pool, in this more number of blocks will be hit rather than solo staking,which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks.
Cruzz1999

View Profile
Reply #1739: Nov 10, 2018 08:55 AM

This project deserves your attention. The idea, the competence of the team, the results achieved, partnerships. All this indicates that this project has a great future.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.