eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Nov 21, 2019 07:15 PM

[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]
Print
Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]  (Read 123899 times)
sunstark

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #1605: Nov 05, 2018 02:24 PM

Decentralization can be achieved in many ways.has paved the way by introducing the world to public blockchain technology, which has no central point of failure and is not controlled by just one entity. All of the information recorded on the blockchain is immutable, which means it cannot be changed after it has been officially recorded.
stakride

View Profile
Reply #1606: Nov 05, 2018 06:26 PM

LABH Coin having compound weight of pool coins, As a results in higher rewards in pool staking than solo staking as compared, LABH team as provided great features and specs which makes this coin great ,its awesome for staking I am very Happy to hear that LABH coin has highly network security though records are distributed across the multiple area and system is regularly updated latest block, accessing any of the Active Node means Acquiring the latest data.
minner

View Profile
Reply #1607: Nov 05, 2018 06:35 PM

LABH Coin having compound weight of pool coins, As a results in higher rewards in pool staking than solo staking as compared, LABH team as provided great features and specs which makes this coin great ,its awesome for staking
« Last Edit: Nov 05, 2018 06:39 PM by minner » Logged
defend

View Profile
Reply #1608: Nov 05, 2018 06:38 PM

The plan really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
brain001

View Profile
Reply #1609: Nov 05, 2018 08:51 PM

Blockchains are one form of distributed ledger technology. Not all distributed ledgers employ a chain of blocks to provide a secure and valid distributed consensus. A blockchain is distributed across and managed by peer-to-peer networks. ... Cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, pioneered blockchain technology.
mikkymk

View Profile
Reply #1610: Nov 05, 2018 09:20 PM

LABH coin team creates a wonderful project based on today's best technology of blockchain, and the team has strong community as well...in this if we want to stake we need to minimum coins but in labh coin we have that is staking pool here you can stake with less coin also... these are the features shows that LABH coin is very good project in today's market, if u want to make huge money in short time, then do invest on LABH coin n get more profit.....
staven

View Profile
Reply #1611: Nov 05, 2018 09:29 PM

could someone please tell me how and when I will start staking labh. I have 519 labh since 10/9/18 and have a staking when would I be eligible for staking???
self321

View Profile
Reply #1612: Nov 05, 2018 10:11 PM

Just in a some days a lot of pepole invested in  LABH COIN. It is amazing how fast is raising!
be patient and hold coins in your wallet.
thomes

View Profile
Reply #1613: Nov 05, 2018 10:13 PM

LABH coin staking is Especially beneficial for smaller stake sizes who will also get benefit from pool weight.
The compound weight of pool coins results in higher rewards than solo staking in your wallet.
There is no restriction on a number of coins that can be submitted to the pool. This feature is very helpful for the small stake holders
shahish123

View Profile
Reply #1614: Nov 05, 2018 11:26 PM

guys if we manage LABH coin well it will give full benefits for the future. The LABH coin technology called blockchain can make the system of a country much better like transparency, no fees for transaction and fast transaction as well.
shansn160

View Profile
Reply #1615: Nov 05, 2018 11:40 PM

could someone please tell me how and when I will start staking labh. I have 519 labh since 10/9/18 and have a staking when would I be eligible for staking???
fine...you have two option for staking in labh and already you are eligible, better you go for staking pool there you can get more and faster reward coins.
remorm135

View Profile
Reply #1616: Nov 06, 2018 12:53 AM

What is the main  reason of decreasing of the coin value ? do the value of the coin will increase .....
of course it will... and already labh coin price is increasing, these things are in all coins trading... it will give you positive results....
leo88

View Profile
Reply #1617: Nov 06, 2018 05:39 AM

The benefit of the LABH coin is, that the transactions can be done with low fees because there is no third party influence.
This is operated by a technology called blockchain technology, and as we can understand and see the development of the project and popularity of LABH growing each day.
taman

View Profile
Reply #1618: Nov 06, 2018 05:41 AM

In LABH coin, Proof of stake(pos)  allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, Getting Rewarded for being part of the LABH block-chain network.
Noah14

View Profile
Reply #1619: Nov 06, 2018 05:43 AM

I would personally like to invest in projects that have a long term future than a short term gain, for a short span. LABH Coin,seems very promising to me to have a great future in the future run. Their flexibility of tool and security measures seems great.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.