eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 10, 2019 11:28 AM

[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]
Print
Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]  (Read 125664 times)
Noah14

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #1575: Nov 05, 2018 05:12 AM

Of course LABH is a good altcoin it will recover in the future but we can not know the exact time. So we need to hold. LABH in the future will definitely grow strongly and I am also holding LABH coins
taman

View Profile
Reply #1576: Nov 05, 2018 05:45 AM

I can not believe that labh coin will lose in the future . As we can see , there are so many new features are coming , thatís wonderful .
khal23

View Profile
Reply #1577: Nov 05, 2018 07:28 AM

Labh coin has a real roadmap and unique features. So there will be also many people waiting for a good price.
royalex65

View Profile
Reply #1578: Nov 05, 2018 07:53 AM

I have seen so much growth in this project than with few others, which got launched at the same time.
The community is still growing and developing each and everyday.
As we can see the development of this project, as it is getting listed in various markets.
LABH is having a good future ahead. 
manjeet*

View Profile
Reply #1579: Nov 05, 2018 07:55 AM

i have purchased LABH coin and iam thinking of staking it but i think i dont have enough coins to stake  so what can i do now....
plzzz any one suggest me..
vish

View Profile
Reply #1580: Nov 05, 2018 07:58 AM

Labh coin buyers are waiting for those dumpers. They keep buying because they know how good this project is.
Eddy

View Profile
Reply #1581: Nov 05, 2018 07:58 AM

The diffrence between mining and staking is mining is the major requires doing work using power machines and perform the proof of work.
but staking is generally requires staking to lock up thier coins for some period of time and staker have a chance of being selected to
 produce a block and collect the block reward....
Kaiser

View Profile
Reply #1582: Nov 05, 2018 08:01 AM

What is the main  reason of decreasing of the coin value ? do the value of the coin will increase .....
crypto guy

View Profile
Reply #1583: Nov 05, 2018 08:04 AM

i have purchased LABH coin and iam thinking of staking it but i think i dont have enough coins to stake  so what can i do now....
plzzz any one suggest me..

u have purchased LABH coin, its good .but what r u waiting for start staking ur coins in the staking pool there is no such restrictions such as minimum coins  u can invest how much u want ....it is one of the advantage of the LABH coin
SK funky

View Profile
Reply #1584: Nov 05, 2018 08:07 AM

Labh coin cryptocurrency sector is very profitable compared to other investment sectors and it is very easy to invest. I get extra income by joining bounty and airdrops. I also fully trust the technology of blockchain
manjeet*

View Profile
Reply #1585: Nov 05, 2018 08:08 AM

if we can find the right coins and right place, then we can make profit too. because there is too many coins to be choose and we need to select and search one by one until we can found the right one. and i am agree that now maybe its the right time for us to invest in labh coin...now its the best high pos coin available on market.
crypto guy

View Profile
Reply #1586: Nov 05, 2018 08:14 AM

What is the main  reason of decreasing of the coin value ? do the value of the coin will increase .....

guys don't worry too much about the current ups and downs of the LABH coin market prices, be calm the value will be regained in comming days ...
its all bcoz of some foolish peoples selling there coins for cheaper price
Kaiser

View Profile
Reply #1587: Nov 05, 2018 08:22 AM

this team is so genuine , they answer to the questions of the people who asks questions about this coin ..this makes the coin rock ..
iam proud to be with this coin
Raki

View Profile
Reply #1588: Nov 05, 2018 08:33 AM

labh coin is promising project so investors and large companies can invest on coins,keep the coins in staking pool,so rewards can be given,once exchange comes in labh,many can invest more coins on labh.
Eddy

View Profile
Reply #1589: Nov 05, 2018 08:38 AM

its a common thing in each and every coin ...it happens when people become panic and starts selling there coins for cheap price this is why the value of thee coin is decreasing ... no worry the value of the coin wil increase in the ccoming days ..
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.