eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jun 24, 2019 08:38 PM

[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]
Print
Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]  (Read 110023 times)
SK funky

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #1620: Nov 06, 2018 07:29 AM

This coin reward is very good i invested few months before , getting good staking rewards so far . can i add more coin or can i only deposit once in staking pool ?
Raki

View Profile
Reply #1621: Nov 06, 2018 07:33 AM

This coin reward is very good i invested few months before , getting good staking rewards so far . can i add more coin or can i only deposit once in staking pool ?

there is no restriction you can add as much coins you have , you can add coins when ever you have it

manjeet*

View Profile
Reply #1622: Nov 06, 2018 07:33 AM

what is the main difference between staking pool and solo staking ?
Eddy

View Profile
Reply #1623: Nov 06, 2018 07:36 AM

solo staking means u stake ur coins by ur own system and pool staking means u add ur coins to the staking centre  but if u try to stake ur coins by urself then u need to have a high-end system and there should be a proper current and electricity supply and mainly while ur coins are staking ur wallet shoulod be kept on...where as in case of staking pool u need not keep ur wallet always on even if ur wallet is off the staking process will be continued
crypto guy

View Profile
Reply #1624: Nov 06, 2018 07:43 AM

In solo staking u need to have minimum coins for staking and ur wallet must be kept always on and there should be current and internet supply which is little risky  whereas in case of staking pool there is nothing u have to u just add ur coin to the pool then the rest job will be done
Cruzz1999

View Profile
Reply #1625: Nov 06, 2018 07:44 AM

its good to see the price getting increased , there is a lot of hard work being done by the team , the team will suerly reach there goal and people get ready to go for moon
khal23

View Profile
Reply #1626: Nov 06, 2018 07:48 AM

I have held labh coin since long time and will continue to hold it as I too feel that it is long term coin and the features of the project is very good.
royalex65

View Profile
Reply #1627: Nov 06, 2018 07:58 AM

LABH coin will be one of the safest coin to invest because it has got listed in coin marketcap. Invest wisely and get more rewards as a profit. LABH is a good project which gives back high rewards to its investors. It has a feature of buying coins in the wallet itself. i.e, LTC or BTC.
It is providing its best and good specifications to its investors.
Kaiser

View Profile
Reply #1628: Nov 06, 2018 08:05 AM

I can not believe that labh coin will lose in the future . As we can see , there are so many new features are coming , that’s wonderful .

LABH coin is a new sensation in the cryptoworld bcoz of its unique features it is still holding in the coin market cap and even it's value is recovering then where is the question of losing it...
visp11

View Profile
Reply #1629: Nov 06, 2018 08:36 AM

it is an opportunity for those who wants to buy  more labh coins.

the price will rise again so buy the coins as much you can and hold in your wall
trump008

View Profile
Reply #1630: Nov 06, 2018 08:49 AM

Labh Crypto Currency is a good way to earn more amount of money.

But this will only happen if you are having a lot of knowledge about the market conditions

and you should be knowing what you are doing. 
mesarity

View Profile
Reply #1631: Nov 06, 2018 08:50 AM

it is an opportunity for those who wants to buy  more labh coins.

the price will rise again so buy the coins as much you can and hold in your wall
yeah i brought some labh coins yesterday and the price is rising day by day,i hope this coins as good future.
am haapy to invest in this coin.
bitking

View Profile
Reply #1632: Nov 06, 2018 08:51 AM

Guys no need to panic if your wallet is not Sync!!
when the coins are getting matured and that moment wallet gets out of sync or shut down…….no need to panic we just need to restart the wallet and wait until it is synchronized. It may just take time and it will continue from where it was stopped..
cryptogabbar

View Profile
Reply #1633: Nov 06, 2018 08:55 AM

Block-chain technology allows you for the financial institutions to create direct links between each other, avoiding correspondent banking. The principal product to date, aims at correspondent banking.
Eddy

View Profile
Reply #1634: Nov 06, 2018 09:14 AM

Guys its better u purchase the coin now only bcoz we don't know when the value of the coin is going to increase so it's better u purchase it now only
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.