eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 15, 2018 05:43 AM

What sites ? Why ? How long ? How much have you got from the ptc sites.
Print
Author Topic: What sites ? Why ? How long ? How much have you got from the ptc sites.  (Read 849 times)
mbuk81

Referrals: 1

EARN $0.25 EVERY WEEK AT SWITCH-BUX PTC EASY

View Profile WWW
Aug 27, 2018 06:24 PM

what ptc or any other online earning websites are you using ?

why are you using them ?

how long ahve you been usinh them ?

how much have yoy earned from them ?

how much would you like to earn a month from a new ptc site to getting using and promoting it ?

tyanks for your time

alva5763

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #1: Aug 28, 2018 10:06 AM

My best site at the moment is surfbtc followed by btcfrency. I am upgraded at both. I earn 20 cent daily from clicks on btcfrency plus another 10 cents from daily tasks. Payouts weekly within 24 hours. Payment via perfectmoney or crypto. See my signature for surfbux.

I earn 14 cents daily and 34 cents every second day
http://www.surfbtc.xyz/index.php?ref=leithy
Payment Proof

Free Extra Money

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Aug 28, 2018 12:25 PM

I've made a little money through PTC sites.  I use other types of earning sites too.

paidsurveyadvisor

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Sep 17, 2018 08:39 AM

It seems like PTC does not last long and you are wasting your time building referral once they run away.

veda

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Sep 17, 2018 10:58 PM

I have been making good income from Adsitalsolution since it pays in bank and most of the surveys I'm able to convert.
DownlineBuilder

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Sep 18, 2018 02:48 AM

I haven't been clicking ads on PTC sites for a long time... I only use them for advertising sometimes.

I'm currently using/promoting a free cryptocurrency mining app named Computta.

Here's why I like it...

- I just need to download the app and my computer will do the work (mining) 24/7.

- I (and my referrals) don't have to click any ads, I don't have to sell anything and there's no work required once the app is installed.

- I have the opportunity to increase my income by upgrading my hardware (graphics card), by installing the app on multiple devices or by getting more referrals and earning commissions 5 levels deep. (10%, 5%, 5%, 3%, 2%)

- The owners are updating the app regulary, they provide good and fast support and they are listening to their members opinion and implement suggestions. (for example, they have reduced min payout from 10 mBTC to 5 mBTC and now to 3 mBTC because many members have been asking for it).

I have been using the app since end of February, first on my laptop only and 2 months later I got myself a gaming PC.

So far I have earned 5.89 mBTC which is not much compared to some other members. That's because I only have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (graphics card) but I will upgrade and add more graphic cards in the future and slowly increase my income with referral commissions.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2018 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.