eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jul 28, 2021 09:36 PM

my BIGGEST PAYMENT => $ 6000 (TOTAL)...yes its 6 thousand USD!!!
Print
Author Topic: my BIGGEST PAYMENT => $ 6000 (TOTAL)...yes its 6 thousand USD!!!  (Read 27694 times)
Kanek

Referrals: 2

Be creative! Sandwich!

View Profile
Reply #285: Apr 27, 2010 02:47 PM

pm me
gideonalexis

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #286: Apr 27, 2010 04:41 PM

just joined under you mate..

waiting 4 another pm..

username: jon0021 high 5 high5

i miss you ...
Gerpu

View Profile
Reply #287: Apr 27, 2010 05:25 PM

OMG, congratz!

i hardly do 10$ per month there  Grin

Katland05

Referrals: 5

"here to make real income"

View Profile
Reply #288: Apr 27, 2010 05:52 PM

yeah//.....

they do pay a lot...but they earn much more 100x

Wow, congrats to big income!! pm back procedures & do they allow countries like Guam, Yap, Saipan, etc... My country is Guam, and they (Guam) accepts paypal for payment processor....

kaitoukid

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #289: Apr 27, 2010 06:15 PM

Wow, congrats to big income!! pm back procedures & do they allow countries like Guam, Yap, Saipan, etc... My country is Guam, and they (Guam) accepts paypal for payment processor....

they accept all countries and they have other payment processors besides paypal, such as alertpay, epasporte, check, wire transfer Smiley

join under me and i will guide you Smiley

kaitoukid

View Profile WWW
Reply #290: Apr 28, 2010 03:20 AM

pm me

pm sent

Brad

View Profile
Reply #291: Apr 28, 2010 08:20 PM

I don't understand how you have payment proofs sent to you via paypal for a couple of hundred dollars if on sharecash's website it clearly states that any payment over $100 must be sent via wire transfer.

kaitoukid

View Profile WWW
Reply #292: Apr 28, 2010 11:09 PM

I don't understand how you have payment proofs sent to you via paypal for a couple of hundred dollars if on sharecash's website it clearly states that any payment over $100 must be sent via wire transfer.

Hello,

I just to clarify this. I guess u must be a member of sharecash. Anyway, wire transfer is only available for cashout MORE than $100 while for paypal option, you can cashout minimum $10 and there is no max limit for this payment option.

Hope this clear you up Smiley

Darkstar2

Referrals: 13

View Profile
Reply #293: Apr 29, 2010 12:01 AM

I too am skeptic about payment proof from this site, from what I recall site is a scam and does not pay big amounts, I know some people who were members and got labeled a cheater yet they never cheated.  These are unsustainable and suspiciously high rates.

PLUS it is impossible to earn with that site since every time someone clicks your download link they are presented with advertizements and offers they have to complete, surveys or being solicited filling offers. the majority of people will be turned away from this and never download your files, only few suckers will, and you will end up getting paid so little.  This is a TRAP  In fact if you google you will see many reports of people getting scammed by them.

Google sharecash scam and you will see people not being paid on big amounts.

And people who download files that were ripped off by the advertizers and offers, one even got illegal charges on their CC.

« Last Edit: Apr 29, 2010 12:04 AM by Darkstar2 » Logged
kaitoukid

View Profile WWW
Reply #294: Apr 29, 2010 12:52 AM

I too am skeptic about payment proof from this site, from what I recall site is a scam and does not pay big amounts, I know some people who were members and got labeled a cheater yet they never cheated.  These are unsustainable and suspiciously high rates.

PLUS it is impossible to earn with that site since every time someone clicks your download link they are presented with advertizements and offers they have to complete, surveys or being solicited filling offers. the majority of people will be turned away from this and never download your files, only few suckers will, and you will end up getting paid so little.  This is a TRAP  In fact if you google you will see many reports of people getting scammed by them.

Google sharecash scam and you will see people not being paid on big amounts.

And people who download files that were ripped off by the advertizers and offers, one even got illegal charges on their CC.

sharecash is 100% not scam. MY payment proofs show it all.

cheers

Boomerek24

Referrals: 11

View Profile WWW
Reply #295: Apr 29, 2010 01:04 AM

Congratzzz Smiley pm pls

mykcecille

Referrals: 2

Easy come, easy go..."Buxhost"

View Profile
Reply #296: Apr 29, 2010 01:19 AM

congratz... that's a lot of money!
Holdyerown

Laugh Now, Cry Later

View Profile
Reply #297: Apr 29, 2010 01:51 AM

sharecash is 100% not scam. MY payment proofs show it all.

I'm have to agree with Darkstar on this..
those payment proof look dock-up, I see a lot of off white color under amount them totals you have up & in a few other places. I seen this same look before when I saw a Fake RichPTC payment proofs. also find it very strange no one but you are putting up these high amounts (what are you the only member on sharecash making these amount?)

as I look at them on a dimmer montior I seeing a  lot of darker whites distoration around the links around the amounts & subject and fact that NOBODY else is posting similar high amounts or any amounts is very strange.
kaitoukid

View Profile WWW
Reply #298: Apr 29, 2010 02:25 PM

Congratzzz Smiley pm pls

pm sent

makingendsmeet

Referrals: 63

IF YOU HAVE TO PAY IN ORDER TO BE PAID - RUN

View Profile
Reply #299: Apr 29, 2010 02:46 PM

pm sent

1)  this is praises  not your  personal  Lets Make a deal thread

2) gives members fake link to watch how to cheat sharecash.  ---  is  this true...  I need members who have done this to pm  me with the details  of  this
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.