eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 02, 2022 04:17 am

Web hosting for traffic exchange
Print
Author Topic: Web hosting for traffic exchange  (Read 2446 times)
captain

Referrals: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2020 11:50 am

I am planning to host a traffic exchange website.  Iím looking for a windows hosting.
What are the factors to consider while choosing hosting like band width? Which is the best hosting (in India)?

JustClick

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: May 10, 2020 11:27 am

Bandwidth never matters as most of the servers are giving enough bandwidth for the website.

All u need to consider CPU / RAM

If your script is not well coded then it will eat both of CPU as well as RAM and make a lot of unwanted querries from SQL which will make your server slow in low traffic.

Quality script always works better.

For Example
---

I used MYBB forum on same configured server with 1000 users at a time and my forum gone down 5 times in 1 hour. But when i used vBulletin with 1300 users in same configured server  it works smoothly without going down. So i realize it really matters to Script and Code

LilyIncex

View Profile
Reply #2: Jul 02, 2020 04:26 am

Bandwidth never matters as most of the servers are giving enough bandwidth for the website.
« Last Edit: Jul 02, 2020 05:14 am by LilyIncex » Logged
jogncartman

View Profile
Reply #3: Jul 02, 2020 05:16 am

the most important factor is a good dedicated server.
the most important parameters are the speed of the hard disk,  the processor and RAM ( in your case, you need to have a lot of threads).since you are in India, I can advise you https://intergrid.com.au/dedicated.php . I use a host server in Perth ,and I can say that in Thailand the ping is stable. the server never went down, although the influx of users was even more than 2000 people
« Last Edit: Jul 05, 2020 02:14 pm by jogncartman » Logged
willitrue

View Profile
Reply #4: Jul 08, 2020 04:40 am

the most important factor is a good dedicated server.
the most important parameters are the speed of the hard disk,  the processor and RAM ( in your case, you need to have a lot of threads).since you are in India, I can advise you https://intergrid.com.au/dedicated.php . I use a host server in Perth ,and I can say that in Thailand the ping is stable. the server never went down, although the influx of users was even more than 2000 people
hi. I agree with you abour the hard disk and RAM. I;m not from India but the link you shared interested me
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.