eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jun 20, 2021 03:42 AM

3 Different Types of Blog Posts
Print
Author Topic: 3 Different Types of Blog Posts  (Read 64 times)
Folajomi

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Apr 10, 2021 08:40 AM

It doesn’t matter whether you’re just starting your first blog or are a veteran blogger, there will come a time when you’re staring down writer’s block. It could be because it’s a Friday afternoon and your brain has already started the weekend, or, it could be that you can’t figure out what you should write about.

Oftentimes, people stick to the same blogging style for every article, forgetting that there are so many types of blog articles that can help mix things up. Not only will mixing up your blog content help conquer writer’s block but changing things up will also keep your readers engaged because you won’t be so predictable from article to article. (Just for good measure, I did include tips below on #5 and #6 on passing off your writing duties to somebody else!)

Instead of listing every single type of article imaginable—the list could go on and on—I’ve included a list of my favourite blog article types below that are truly beneficial for increasing your visits and leads.

1. Lists
You see these types of blogs articles all over the internet:

2. Reviews
This type of content is focused on reviewing products or tools:

3. How-To Guides
Aside from checking Facebook and email multiple times a day, many people get online to discover how to do something. Whether it’s baking a pie or tying a tie, people are looking for solutions to their problems. If they see you have the answer they’re looking for, they’re likely to click on the link to your site to read the article.

Sharing your industry knowledge and thought leadership in how-to articles shows your personas that you know what you’re talking about, which sets the stage for powerful lead generation. The more you help them, the more they’ll want from you, and the more they’ll download your content.

In addition to writing your knowledge on the topic, videos are a great way to visually show your audience how something is done.

Hope you enjoyed this!
Folajomi

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #1: Apr 17, 2021 02:11 AM

It doesn’t matter whether you’re just starting your first blog or are a veteran blogger, there will come a time when you’re staring down writer’s block. It could be because it’s a Friday afternoon and your brain has already started the weekend, or, it could be that you can’t figure out what you should write about.

Oftentimes, people stick to the same blogging style for every article, forgetting that there are so many types of blog articles that can help mix things up. Not only will mixing up your blog content help conquer writer’s block but changing things up will also keep your readers engaged because you won’t be so predictable from article to article. (Just for good measure, I did include tips below on #5 and #6 on passing off your writing duties to somebody else!)

Instead of listing every single type of article imaginable—the list could go on and on—I’ve included a list of my favourite blog article types below that are truly beneficial for increasing your visits and leads.

1. Lists
You see these types of blogs articles all over the internet:

2. Reviews
This type of content is focused on reviewing products or tools:

Social Sensei Review
    3. How-To Guides
    Aside from checking Facebook and email multiple times a day, many people get online to discover how to do something. Whether it’s baking a pie or tying a tie, people are looking for solutions to their problems. If they see you have the answer they’re looking for, they’re likely to click on the link to your site to read the article.

Sharing your industry knowledge and thought leadership in how-to articles shows your personas that you know what you’re talking about, which sets the stage for powerful lead generation. The more you help them, the more they’ll want from you, and the more they’ll download your content.

In addition to writing your knowledge on the topic, videos are a great way to visually show your audience how something is done.

Hope you enjoyed this!

Print

Jump to:  
    Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.