eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Apr 20, 2018 11:54 PM

Print
Author Topic: Feedback: EMS Admins and Mods Support Trolling!  (Read 223 times)
BraunStrowman

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Apr 16, 2018 09:47 AM

I honestly don't see any admin or mod stopping the plethora of trolling in my threads...it seems like trolling receives full admin and mod support due to the lack of enforcement going on here. I reported about 20 different posts to the mods but nothing happened. Some trolls are going full throttle and completely ignoring admin's warning of staying away from each other.

If you can't CONTROL the trolls..you should just BAN them!!!

Mak

Referrals: 40

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Apr 16, 2018 10:19 AM

I honestly don't see any admin or mod stopping the plethora of trolling in my threads...it seems like trolling receives full admin and mod support due to the lack of enforcement going on here. I reported about 20 different posts to the mods but nothing happened. Some trolls are going full throttle and completely ignoring admin's warning of staying away from each other.

If you can't CONTROL the trolls..you should just BAN them!!!

I think we already did our part where it was needed. I cant ban him just because you both hate each others. I request both of you to stop chasing each others.

donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #2: Apr 16, 2018 12:22 PM

(_)
<)   )╯No
 /    \

\(_)
 (   (> Ban For
 /    \

(_)
<)   )>  Donatien
 /    \

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Rated by Agiligence Top 100 Bitcoin influencer on Twitter | Joining The Bitcoin Foundation | Working on a French Bitcoin Association project (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
BraunStrowman

View Profile
Reply #3: Apr 16, 2018 12:44 PM

Mr Admin...I haven't made a single post in any of his threads for over a week now...but he can't help himself. He NEEDS to post in my threads like a drug addict.  der shakefist

donatien

View Profile
Reply #4: Apr 16, 2018 12:50 PM

well at least I don't use the personal identity of some else IRL rofl

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Rated by Agiligence Top 100 Bitcoin influencer on Twitter | Joining The Bitcoin Foundation | Working on a French Bitcoin Association project (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
BraunStrowman

View Profile
Reply #5: Apr 16, 2018 12:55 PM

well at least I don't use the personal identity of some else IRL rofl

You're nuts...show me this imaginary Twitter profile that you keep talking about. der

donatien

View Profile
Reply #6: Apr 16, 2018 12:58 PM

Come on ! too much drug in your face that you don't remember

go posting fake news like roger ver is doing Shocked

(_)
<)   )╯No
 /    \

\(_)
 (   (> Ban For
 /    \

(_)
<)   )>  Donatien
 /    \

BraunStrowman

View Profile
Reply #7: Apr 16, 2018 01:00 PM

Thanks for admitting that you have nothing. ems

donatien

View Profile
Reply #8: Apr 16, 2018 01:24 PM

check your post history... If someone asked I would give of course, but since it's you, no, I am not going to help someone not sober enough to remember what he did...

Try to find something else to say, give some substance to a conversation otherwise nobody will help you....

You didn't deny despite the fact I pushed on it since some days, so don't say "thanks for showing this and that" and stop to cry like a baby. You even accused me and say the member "Veta" is me  Shocked
You perfectly know what I am talking about, you perfectly know I know you real identity, you perfectly know I know your multi account here. and don't tell me again "it"s your boss' because I posted a proof here that it's not true.

#endgame for U

« Last Edit: Apr 16, 2018 01:36 PM by donatien » Logged

BraunStrowman

View Profile
Reply #9: Yesterday at 11:33 AM

You posted whatever your imagination tells you... der
You have no proof because it is so far from the truth...all you do is tell tall tales! Lips Sealed

You certainly haven't shown us how you managed to get your hands on my Boss's old EMS password.
Tell us...are you a hacker or are you in collusion with an Admin or Mod Huh?
Which is it?...tell us.

You also dig up dirt and old passwords on people...you are shady as **ck!!!

You run around crying to Admin to ask me to stop posting new threads on Bitcoin Cash? laugh  rofl
Why are you feeling so threatened?

I wonder if Admin will ask you to stop posting threads that bash Bitcoin Cash Huh?

donatien

View Profile
Reply #10: Yesterday at 01:35 PM

You run around crying to Admin to ask me to stop posting new threads on Bitcoin Cash?

Who told you that ? Do you have a proof to show us? Not doing will be enough to prove how dumbass you are... So everyone is waiting from today
such retard ! You are not happy because Mak locked your topic and asked you to stop. I have nothing to do with it. stop to cry like a baby and move on

« Last Edit: Today at 06:36 AM by donatien » Logged

donatien

View Profile
Reply #11: Yesterday at 02:05 PM

back in 2016 https://prnt.sc/j7ixq7

in 2017 I already knew it was you https://prnt.sc/j7iul1

then you come back with a 3rd account  here I said I know your second password https://prnt.sc/j7iuvv

I even posted your password here https://prnt.sc/j7iu54

Here in 2016 you are admitting yourself (using the username Microbuxx) runingthe s**t buxhost Microbuxx https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,398084.msg3797105.html#msg3797105

your first account billboard with a topic about your buxhost https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?topic=133248.0
email in profile    
Email:   administrator@billboardvideos.net

still the same link under the avatar and surprise !!!!
https://www.domainhistory.net/MicroBuxx.com#record_253864880

the exact same whois with the site in your signature space

Justin same email, everything is same

I can post more proofs and screenshot if needed

conclusion: no boss, no cousin, same person, 3rd account
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 02:18 PM by donatien » Logged

Mak

Referrals: 40

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Yesterday at 02:44 PM

I really never wanted to interfere but I was dragged in the conversation with some untrue accusations.
First of all BraunStrowman or billboard we knew it was you the day you created this account, Please do not try to pretend the boss employee theory with me because you cant play with me. You let too many footprints behind you.

Its our generosity to let you using this forum again after the way you ended up previously. https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,338558.msg3178499.html#msg3178499
Many will say we are lenient, but this is how I am by nature. And No donation never asked me to do anything.
This is my last humble request to both of you to stop chasing each others.

donatien

View Profile
Reply #13: Yesterday at 02:50 PM

The truth is out !  ems

BraunStrowman

View Profile
Reply #14: Yesterday at 04:47 PM

I'm glad that you're being lenient but...
Sorry Mak...you are WRONG!!!
My name is not Justin Jones no matter what evidence you thought you had.

Billboard and Microbuxx were the same. He had no desire to return to EMS. He only came back to post to his members about the circumstances of his Buxhost PTC website. He has NEVER been back on this site!

What evidence do you think you have?
  • Let's see...I promote HIS websites - BillboardVideos and now BitcoinCashVideos.
  • His WHOIS info is PUBLIC and still the same.
  • IP address comes from the exact same ISP service provider
  • I have access to his Payza and PM accounts
  • Billboard has 7 computers at his office...I have access to 2

Is that what you call footprints?
Is that the great undeniable proof? laugh

I explained perfectly clear in my first couple of posts when I joined that he and I are cousins and that he IS my boss.
Billboard is a Millionaire in his 30's thanks to Crypto.

I am only in my early 20's.

However, it seems that you are swallowing donatien's silly theory and honestly you have come across as a little biased Mak.
I'll just keep promoting my campaign as long as I'm allowed to.

So NOT Exposed!
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:49 PM by BraunStrowman » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2018 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.