eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 10, 2022 06:06 AM

which hosting is best for ptc sites !
Print
Author Topic: which hosting is best for ptc sites !  (Read 11930 times)
Josh12

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Jan 13, 2010 06:17 PM

Information
As an Advertising Representative of Snoork LLC, Snoork Hosting can offer you the following hosting service specialized for businesses and paid to click industries.

Snoork 1
3 GB Diskspace
30 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
cPanel Control Panel

$3.99 Monthly | More Information

Guarantees
30 Day Money Back
24/7 Support Center
99.9% Uptime Guaranteed

I would highly suggest snoork!

[Dead Image Removed by Staff]
Rjs725

Referrals: 100

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Jan 13, 2010 08:11 PM

I use Byethost.. They have really good deals and servers seem to be fast.

I do actually plan on switching to a server meant for PTC websites sometime in the future, so I will be paying attention to this thread.

jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Jan 13, 2010 08:56 PM

So you ok using snoork company so desperate for business they have to come here and spam.

SnoorkAdvertiser

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Jan 13, 2010 09:21 PM

So you ok using snoork company so desperate for business they have to come here and spam.

As an Advertising Representative of Snoork LLC my job description consist of advertising and promotion Snoork LLC services within the specified section of information. The information has been provided to the following member "abc1233" based on the request stated in the description of the main topic. If you have any complaints please contact the Snoork LLC concerning my job description or a Staff of Earn Money Space for further actions you would like to take against the information I have posted as a member of Earn Money Space requested. Thank you for your consideration.

Snoork Hosting - Enterprise PTC Web Hosting | DDoS Protected
99.9% Network Uptime | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time | 24/7 Live Chat
Check Out Our PTC Web Hosting Specials For Amazing Discounts & Promotions
jjohnson777

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Jan 13, 2010 10:07 PM

Spam / advertising / "buy & sell" is not allowed here, do so in the proper board.

You still have the link in your post which is not needed as your have banner to it in your signature.

jacke

Referrals: 433

View Profile
Reply #20: Jan 14, 2010 08:48 AM

I dont think the post by snoork can be considered as spam.

Giving info is not spam , I guess...

Still no offence to any sirs or madams here....

Have a great time...

Regards..
jjohnson777

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Jan 14, 2010 11:07 AM

Giving a link to their site is spam though.

maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #22: Jan 16, 2010 01:00 AM

well i seen so many cheap hostings come and go over last 2 years they come in offerng ptc hosting for 2.99 or 3.99 and few months later theyre either so slow takes a minute for siteto load or theyre gone bankrupt

why cause they think in terms of normal websites with theyre prices .. if ptc sites were normal that would be great but truth in the matter is a ptc sites uses the resources of at least 20 normal websites or forums.

on a 8gb ram dual core u can fit 100 site smax without starting to get some lag on them where as i could easily fit 1000 standard sites and quick response..

thats the whole reason the big companys 1and1 hostgator hostmonster can ptc sites and in a hurry cause they weigh theyre servers down....

also if you cant afford to pay $6 a month for ptc hosting why the heck are you even opening a site seriously.......

if you dont have the money to cover at least 6 months hosting $30-40 then what makes you think you will be able to get a site going cover expenses and pay your members if the going gets rough... frusty

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
abc1233

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #23: Jan 17, 2010 12:49 AM

i can afford $6 but all the dedicated ptc hostings provide limited hosting while non ptc dedicated web hosters are providing unlimited thats the difference !

well i seen so many cheap hostings come and go over last 2 years they come in offerng ptc hosting for 2.99 or 3.99 and few months later theyre either so slow takes a minute for siteto load or theyre gone bankrupt

why cause they think in terms of normal websites with theyre prices .. if ptc sites were normal that would be great but truth in the matter is a ptc sites uses the resources of at least 20 normal websites or forums.

on a 8gb ram dual core u can fit 100 site smax without starting to get some lag on them where as i could easily fit 1000 standard sites and quick response..

thats the whole reason the big companys 1and1 hostgator hostmonster can ptc sites and in a hurry cause they weigh theyre servers down....

also if you cant afford to pay $6 a month for ptc hosting why the heck are you even opening a site seriously.......

if you dont have the money to cover at least 6 months hosting $30-40 then what makes you think you will be able to get a site going cover expenses and pay your members if the going gets rough... frusty

lynnj

Referrals: 376

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Jan 17, 2010 12:51 AM

Rylee james is best hands down.. i would be lost without him Smiley ...

PHP/MYSQL developer. Current works in progress Smiley .
abc1233

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #25: Jan 17, 2010 12:54 AM

I use Byethost.. They have really good deals and servers seem to be fast.

I do actually plan on switching to a server meant for PTC websites sometime in the future, so I will be paying attention to this thread.

thanks for your info (this was the info i was looking for ) currently im using bythehost for my blogs !
yd-ptc

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Jan 17, 2010 01:39 AM

Snoork hosting big grin
^ yes..
jjohnson777

View Profile WWW
Reply #27: Jan 17, 2010 03:42 AM

i can afford $6 but all the dedicated ptc hostings provide limited hosting while non ptc dedicated web hosters are providing unlimited thats the difference !

They do not offer unlimited they say they do to get newbies and uneducated people.  If you use too much resources your site will be suspended.  A ptc site will use too much resources sooner or later as it grows.  Trust us and you be happy.  Do not and its like playing Russian roulette.

Many4me

www.Bestearn4u.com - get money for joining the ptc

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Sep 12, 2011 06:19 AM

can any one suggest the economical and the best and the reliable PTC hosting company / website , i am planning to take one asap ..

Please PM me , as i will not follow the threads,,

thanks
b

Ben  - Admin
www.Bestearn4u.com   - Make money by joining the PTC sites..
www.EarningWing.com - Powerful Affiliate GPT site
transitarea

View Profile WWW
Reply #29: May 11, 2013 07:43 AM

What about easy clouds?

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.