eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Sep 28, 2022 04:49 am

The best binoculars for hunting
Print
Author Topic: The best binoculars for hunting  (Read 2425 times)
KKDivan

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Jan 07, 2020 02:04 pm

Are you guys passionate about hunting? TO be honest, as for me, I'm a hunter and I'm searching for the same hunters. Guys, could you advise me good examples of binoculars?
FireInTheHole

View Profile
Reply #1: Jan 07, 2020 04:54 pm

Are you guys passionate about hunting? TO be honest, as for me, I'm a hunter and I'm searching for the same hunters. Guys, could you advise me good examples of binoculars?

Hello man! I have never been involved in hunting, but my father is a professional hunter and has more than 5 years of experience. He chose a suitable model for a long time and bought the ATN BinoX-HD 4-16Xfor 500 bucks. This binocular has passed a lot of tests with him and it is very reliable. By the way, there is even the opportunity to shoot video and it is very cool. I agree that it is a little expensive, but it has a lot of functions that you will not find in other binoculars. , so you can see what models there are! Good luck!
« Last Edit: Dec 01, 2020 12:27 am by ~Money~ » Logged
flexomob

View Profile
Reply #2: Jul 30, 2020 07:04 am

One of the reasons we hike is to view and enjoy nature. But since nobody wants to get too close to a mother bear and her cub or disturb wildlife in general, binoculars provide a great way of getting up close to nature while still keeping your distance.When considering purchasing binoculars, the first thing you’ll probably notice is that they all bear a magnification rating such as 7×35 or 10×42. However, a higher number doesn’t necessarily mean “better.” As the magnification gets larger the field of view becomes smaller, sort of like cropping a photo. Because of the increased magnification, the image can also be shakier if the binoculars aren’t held steady. To appear a clear image quality you need to find

Where can I find some more feedback?
« Last Edit: Dec 01, 2020 12:27 am by ~Money~ » Logged
dilanz055

View Profile
Reply #3: Aug 02, 2020 08:29 am

I've tried a lot of models and manufacturers, but the most reliable are from AGM.
Drum666

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Oct 10, 2020 10:30 am

big grin
« Last Edit: Oct 14, 2020 03:59 am by Drum666 » Logged
Billy1

View Profile
Reply #5: Nov 03, 2020 07:03 pm

[spam]
« Last Edit: Dec 01, 2020 12:28 am by ~Money~ » Logged
Vlindson

View Profile
Reply #6: Dec 15, 2020 03:53 pm

[ spam ]
« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2020 09:16 pm by ~Money~ » Logged
Viviannnv

View Profile
Reply #7: Aug 16, 2021 06:45 am

Thank you so much for this information guys, can can some please help me to choose boresight? I would like to hear your responses and recommendations here now
Billy1

View Profile
Reply #8: Aug 16, 2021 07:10 am

Quote from: Viviannnv
Thank you so much for this information guys, can can some please help me to choose boresight? I would like to hear your responses and recommendations here now

Oh, good morning. Actually it's not so easy to do so personally I recommend you to read some articles beforehand here on https://www.agmglobalvision.com/How-to-Choose-and-Use-a-Boresight and I hope that thanks to it, you will understand how to choose and use a boresight there. I hope that my advice will help you to make the best decision.

emiliah

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #9: Sep 19, 2022 04:40 am

I have a very simple binoculars and it works for me.
BrightyV

View Profile
Reply #10: Sep 19, 2022 11:15 am

My husband likes hunting, and a good binocular seemed to be a good gift idea for his birthday. Having surfed lots of sources, I ended up buying one from my tactical promos website. It is professional and fortunately, my husband liked it. I hope it will serve for years.
« Last Edit: Sep 22, 2022 01:31 am by BrightyV » Logged
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.