eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 16, 2017 04:26 PM

BTCWingle.com & Tdesk Studios is a scam site
Print
Author Topic: BTCWingle.com & Tdesk Studios is a scam site  (Read 1169 times)
pakearner71552

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Aug 11, 2017 09:53 AM

Beware guys BTCwingle admin is a scam. He also own previous scam sites yourbux , dosbux, kooad, telecombux and many others, he is also running fake theme selling site with anme Tdeskstudios and selling his scam site themes there : http://www.tdeskstudios.com/portfolio.html  frusty

boycott this scammer and all his sites. he is also on emoneyspace admin kindly take a look and ban him on emoneyspace. If anybody wants proof i have many other proofs too  frusty
« Last Edit: Aug 11, 2017 09:55 AM by pakearner71552 » Logged
tpramar

Referrals: 4

Web and graphic designing services at an affordable price

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Aug 11, 2017 11:49 AM

This guy is a joke
I'm not the admin of any of these PTC sites.
BTCwingle is not my site and I have just designed the site. This idiot thought that I'm the owner of these sites because I have put a footer backlink on all of the sites. Such a moron.

I can give any proof for admin.

I'll expose your scam now

Site: www.armbux.com
check licence here: https://www.evolutionscript.com/license-checker

Using illegal version of evolution script!!! lol You don't have balls to buy a new script!!

You've digged your own grave now!!! Enjoy

Do you know the meaning of the word scam?
I hope no
You asked me for a template and paid me. I gave you the template with installation. What's wrong here?
« Last Edit: Aug 11, 2017 12:04 PM by tpramar » Logged

pakearner71552

View Profile
Reply #2: Aug 11, 2017 12:22 PM

Hello, you are scamming people making new sites after every few days then close them and now you are saying me joke... what is this site? guys is any site launched with this name? don't make people fool. admin mak i have complete email chat of him and he scams me $25 i also have a proof of it you can see his site www.tdeskstudios.com have all themes of sites that went scam why is this? this is because he listed his own themes for sale after scamming people same like admin of enclix who has a site iproscript for selling his scam sites script. both of them are scammers and looting people  frusty
tpramar

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Aug 11, 2017 11:23 PM

Hello, you are scamming people making new sites after every few days then close them and now you are saying me joke... what is this site? guys is any site launched with this name? don't make people fool. admin mak i have complete email chat of him and he scams me $25 i also have a proof of it you can see his site www.tdeskstudios.com have all themes of sites that went scam why is this? this is because he listed his own themes for sale after scamming people same like admin of enclix who has a site iproscript for selling his scam sites script. both of them are scammers and looting people  frusty

Lol!

I'm not the owner of any of these sites

Why Shouldn't I add scam sites in my portfolio? whether the site may be scam or legit you can't blame the designer.
Then you can also call 33brushes.com as scam because most of the sites in their portfolio are of scam sites. Don't talk nonsense, get a life....

I've told you earlier that I didn't scam you.
I can give the template itself to any designers here to verify that it is a correct evolution script template.

Once again, you are using an illegal version of evolution script.

EDIT:
The owner of kooad.com is paul rice
EMS profile: https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=7372

The owner of dosbux's End EMS profile
https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=426459

owner of telecombux.com
https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,395561.0.html
« Last Edit: Aug 11, 2017 11:35 PM by tpramar » Logged

Mak

Referrals: 37

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Aug 11, 2017 11:42 PM

Just because a designer has designed a site doesnt means he owns it as well.  People hire designers / developers for thr sites to develop them. Thats all. If any site ends up into a failed venture then we cant blame the person who designed or coded it. I hope now you understands the difference between a designer and the owner. However if you have proofs that he owns it as well then show proofs.
pakearner71552

View Profile
Reply #5: Aug 12, 2017 02:14 PM

@Mak he is not a theme designer his site is fake he has added his own themes for sale. 33brushes doesn't resale their previous themes of any site that went scam or is online and this person is reselling themes of all scam sites. Thats the difference  frusty

pakearner71552

View Profile
Reply #6: Aug 12, 2017 02:17 PM

By the way how do you know their profiles? thats because these are your fake profiles that you created on emoneyspace with different names
pakearner71552

View Profile
Reply #7: Aug 12, 2017 02:39 PM

Proof of payment frusty
 https://blockchain.info/tx/2ba4299aa06886ef06f73844f33ad52285a10b90ddba1a176b9fc159e4fcb255
« Last Edit: Aug 12, 2017 02:41 PM by pakearner71552 » Logged
tpramar

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Aug 12, 2017 07:58 PM

oh man you are providing fake screenshots which you have provided by just editing the source of the website. Nobody will believe that.

Wait let me post a full video

Edit: I'm quoting this idiot's post because he may edit his post again with another fake screenshots.
« Last Edit: Aug 12, 2017 11:34 PM by tpramar » Logged

pakearner71552

View Profile
Reply #9: Aug 12, 2017 08:27 PM

you are expert scammer you can do anything to save yourself what else can be expected i have done my part by alerting everybody rest you do whatever you can do to save yourself frusty
tpramar

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Aug 12, 2017 08:59 PM

Now everybody will know who the expert scammer is...

Here is a complete proof video

https://vimeo.com/229433494/

password: 123456

If you have balls (I hope no, It may be rotten) show me a better proof than this.

Check the date of his message guys lol he can also change dates!!! Super human for sure lol
« Last Edit: Aug 12, 2017 09:02 PM by tpramar » Logged

pakearner71552

View Profile
Reply #11: Aug 13, 2017 09:10 AM

I have neven seen a scammer like you. Well trained. deleting your own emails and posting videos won't make you honest.   rofl
tpramar

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Aug 13, 2017 11:46 AM

I have neven seen a scammer like you. Well trained. deleting your own emails and posting videos won't make you honest.   rofl

This is the best part where you got busted. As far as your opinion goes if I deleted my messages (which is not true) then I hope it is safe with you. Why don't you show a better proof like mine? I mean a video proof. My messages should be in your inbox and I think you have not deleted those.

It is already proved that you are scammer and wasting your time here.

I asked you to show proof not a fake source edited screenshots.

You forgot to change the text format before giving out the screenshots !lol you just edited texts to match my message

English which you've used there is of 3rd class, my English is far better than that.

Summary
1. As requested by MAK OP didn't provide any proof that I own these sites.
2. OP provides fake screenshots as a proof.
3. OP is using illegal version of evolution script.
4. OP is relating me to other EMS users which is of course false info. Admin can check the mentioned user's ips. One of the member is here since 2012

I'm requesting admin to change the title of the topic and lock this thread because the OP failed to provide any proofs

One final suggestion: I can give my Gmail email and password to MAK to check the messages. Can you give your info to MAK? As mentioned by you if that fake screenshot messages appear in your inbox then I will do whatever you say and MAK can ban me from here permanently. You must not say no to this but I'm pretty sure that you'll say no because you don't have guts to reveal your scam.
« Last Edit: Aug 13, 2017 12:04 PM by tpramar » Logged

Mak

Referrals: 37

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Aug 13, 2017 12:38 PM

you are expert scammer you can do anything to save yourself what else can be expected i have done my part by alerting everybody rest you do whatever you can do to save yourself frusty

How about showing your chat on team viewer? Will you do?  Wink
tpramar

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Aug 13, 2017 01:45 PM

How about showing your chat on team viewer? Will you do?  Wink
oh yes!!
Don't forget to ask him to type the Gmail URL directly i.e mail.google.com
or else he will edit the source and show you the fake messages
« Last Edit: Aug 13, 2017 01:47 PM by tpramar » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2017 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.