eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Mar 20, 2019 04:16 AM

Buxinside.com - Scam!!!
Print
Author Topic: Buxinside.com - Scam!!!  (Read 4008 times)
Freelance42 Developers

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Feb 28, 2017 04:11 PM

I just got paid by buxinside today of $67.78 and posted proof in praises and applause.

There was an error when i cashed out as my screen shots clearly show but they did pay me by giving me 9 refunds  thumbs up

You was paid from the "juadkra" and some other guys moneys....

superknw

View Profile
Reply #16: Feb 28, 2017 10:09 PM

You was paid from the "juadkra" and some other guys moneys....

I'm not getting the kind of payments that the admin of refbankers is getting as he cashes out hundreds at a time and has already stated he's been paid thousands there.

mapas123

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Feb 28, 2017 10:56 PM

I just got paid by buxinside today of $67.78 and posted proof in praises and applause.

There was an error when i cashed out as my screen shots clearly show but they did pay me by giving me 9 refunds  thumbs up
I wonder, why always a guy like you get paid?

Seedsman-affiliate programs! ems
Are you looking for Best PTC sites? Then you've found the right place! clap
superknw

View Profile
Reply #18: Mar 01, 2017 08:31 AM

Yeah, I agree that BuxInside support is very slow, they reply little lately but it is paying instantly to all members.
I never saw any complaints about them, this is the first one I am seeing.  Shocked
Even I received over 80 Payments(€4000+) form them without any problems.  Wink

Did you not see this mapas123. The admin of refbankers has been paid $4000+ by buxinside.  He's getting much bigger payments there than i am even and yet you make a comment about how a guy like me always gets paid  Undecided Undecided Undecided

superknw

View Profile
Reply #19: Mar 02, 2017 02:14 PM

Now your going to love this mapas123 as i just got paid from another site and it only took 5 days to get my $80 investment back. See proof in praises and applause  Wink Wink

https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,425351.0.html

juadkra

View Profile
Reply #20: Mar 02, 2017 11:12 PM

Who´s got my money???  big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Anyway...

The admin of buxinside is very very very stressed... I noticed that on every post that he made...

And about the guy that posted here that never saw a complain, keep in mind: Admin delete all post of forum. I made a very friendly post about my (bad) stats, and to avoid that people could see how bad is the site he deleted it 2 times!
Start2EarnNet

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Mar 03, 2017 02:34 PM

My post was deleted as well (i think so, as i can't find it). The question was just about extra chances for installing chrome extension. I just asked is it "one time offer" or not.

The point is that site is legit, BUT sometimes it happens that admin feels like a "God" and can do whatever he wants. I can't tell that it's about buxinside as well, but sometimes is like i wrote.

I had similar situation with superpay.me, i registered when i was in my original country and after years i'm back in this business, but it's already 2 years since i moved. So i got banned and he didn't accept any proofs of address, not even NiNo. In the same time i'm using rewardingways, where is the same admin. I had some problems about temporary locked account with no reason, but now everything is fine.. It's like an example that site can be nice and legit, but admin can be such a "bullshit", nothing personal Wink

superknw

View Profile
Reply #22: Mar 05, 2017 05:09 PM

Just got my 19th payment from cliquesteria. Still wondering how a guy like me always get's paid  Wink Wink

See my payment proof i posted in praises and applause on  ems

https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/board,3.0.html

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.