eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Feb 29, 2020 12:22 AM

Anyone Invested And Got Payment From Traffichurricane?
Print
Author Topic: Anyone Invested And Got Payment From Traffichurricane?  (Read 694 times)
bhaveshm94

Referrals: 2

#SupportDigitalIndia

View Profile WWW
Feb 26, 2017 05:42 AM

When i Request Cashout Its Say I Must Need To Invest Min $20, But When i Asked My Upline He Say's Its Ok To Invest Their Coz They Paying Instantly, And I Can Dispute In Payza If I M Not Getting Paid,
But After Reading Something Negatives About Them I M Worry About Investment coz They Are Selling Advertise Pack And Their Terms Show Their Adpack As Advertising Package Not As Investment Plan, So I Think If I Invest and They Stop Paying I M Not Able To Win Dispute Coz I Paid For Advertise Pack and Not For Any Investment Plan, Am i Right?

If Anyone Got Some Payments Can You Please Share Them Here.
rasika84

Referrals: 0

Clicking since 2007... earning $150 a week online

View Profile
Reply #1: Feb 27, 2017 04:00 AM

Hi There,

Are you in the FB group of TH?  I suggest you join that to see people posting payment proof everyday.. There are quite a few proofs being posted there by real people.. Its FB, so you can check on that..  link to FB group is in the site it self..

I am still bringing up my account there to 50 packs.. So I haven't withdrawn yet... I highly suggest you buy a $25 mobile ad pack rather than spend $20 ad credits...
Remember you need to click the ads by a mobile device to get the mobile ad share though, otherwise go for a $50 pack and click from a desktop..

The $20 purchase requirement is to eliminate the use of double accounts, people create to stack up accounts and withdraw money.. I highly doubt they are after your $20..

Cheers

pridejobs

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Feb 28, 2017 05:11 AM

While you haven't worried when you decided to join despite all the controversy, what made you worry now?

bhaveshm94

Referrals: 2

#SupportDigitalIndia

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Feb 28, 2017 07:29 AM

While you haven't worried when you decided to join despite all the controversy, what made you worry now?
i joined it in ref exchange and now i m interested to withdraw my balance so just asking that its worth taking risk or not?
MrSmith

Referrals: 1

NeoCorp. Security Agent76(active status)

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Feb 28, 2017 05:18 PM

Traffic Hurricane:  Ernest Ganz launches Traffic Monsoon Ponzi clone

Warning !! Do Not Invest !! Ponzi Scam Ahead !!

Research reveals top Traffic Monsoon investors Sharon James naming Ernest “Ernie” Ganz as the owner of the company:

Like James, Ganz was a top earner in Traffic Monsoon. Two weeks after the SEC shutdown Traffic Monsoon for being a $207 million dollar Ponzi scheme, Ganz was tied to Traffic Monsoon Plus.

Traffic Monsoon Plus was launched as a Ponzi clone of Traffic Monsoon. Ganz denied he had any official involvement in the scheme but it appears the same cannot be said of Traffic Hurricane.

On the business model side of things, Traffic Hurricane is literally a 1:1 clone of Traffic Monsoon.

Traffic Hurricane affiliates invest $50 on the promise of a $55 ROI, which is paid out of subsequently invested funds.

Affiliates who generate new invested funds via recruitment are paid 10% of the funds recruited affiliates invest.

Tying all of this together are pseudo-compliance advertising credits, which the SEC recently reaffirmed are irrelevant when newly invested funds are being used to pay off existing investors.

Following the regulatory fallout of Traffic Monsoon, a number of scammers who had previously been enjoying a regular income are now looking to continue scamming their victims.

Enter sites like Traffic Monsoon Plus and Traffic Hurricane.

Run by those who have already stolen millions from Traffic Monsoon victims, these shameless hucksters are positioning themselves for a repeat performance.

Marketing from former Traffic Monsoon affiliates suggests Traffic Hurricane may have been set up using the Traffic Monsoon affiliate database.

Considering the database now belongs to the Traffic Monsoon Receiver, who obviously didn’t authorize Ernie Ganz to use it to create a new scam, the Traffic Hurricane website might be subject to seizure.

When it was shut down, Traffic Monsoon had generated a ROI liability of over $812.35 million.

With only $207 million having been invested into the scheme and much of that already paid out to top investors such as James and Ganz, there is no way known Traffic Monsoon could have met its ROI obligations.

Not without creating even more of a ROI liability, which only emphasizes the flawed mathematics behind a Ponzi scheme.

Traffic Hurricane will play out no differently to Traffic Monsoon, with the added bonus of reload scams never being as successful as their original iterations.

Once the veneer of illusion has been peeled back and the reality behind such schemes exposed for what it is, serial scammers are typically only able to dupe a small percentage of the original affiliate-base.

====

For all that don't know anything about about the Traffic Monsoon Ponzi --->> https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,395337.45.html

jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Feb 28, 2017 07:01 PM

OP why ptc having problems with paypal.  If want to be dumb poor person be like the OP.   ems

MrSmith

Referrals: 1

NeoCorp. Security Agent76(active status)

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Mar 01, 2017 06:11 AM

Paypal is irrelevant because Traffic Monsoon and it's downfall by the SEC is directly related to the not paying US. taxes, and since the Traffic Monsoon registration has a US. Utah address and therefore is subject to US. tax laws.
And not paying taxes falls under the crime of tax evasion and in most countries if not all it's illegal.

Traffic Hurricane is no different and falls under European tax laws which are equally harsh when it comes to tax evasion.
Remember how Al Capone ended up in jail ?, tax evasion that's how.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.