eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jan 30, 2023 03:20 pm

GPTmap - GPTs scanner and exploiter
Print
Author Topic: GPTmap - GPTs scanner and exploiter  (Read 883 times)
yassineaddi

Referrals: 0

Talk is cheap. Show me the code.

View Profile
Nov 06, 2016 01:46 pm

Hi,

At the beginning, I've to say that I've no clue if this kind of stuff is allowed in this board...

OK, I paid attention that the board contains no tools or softwares' related subjects which I find strange, as it's a must in developing...etc

So, as a 1st topic, I will distribute a tool that I've built with Python which summarizes my working experience on GPTs (PTCs) whether as a user or a developer into a single tool called GPTmap, its main purpose is to help web-masters and GPT/PTC owners to discover security flaws in their sites (currently, Evolutionscript and Auroragpt are supported).
For installation, requirements and further information, head to the tool's GitHub page: https://github.com/yassineaddi/GPTmap

Brief description:
As described above, GPTmap will help you find security holes, vulnerabilities and bugs in your GPT/PTC site so that you can fix them before launching/moving your website into production mode.

GPTmap is released under the MIT license. Also take a moment to read the disclaimer below.

Disclaimer:
Usage of GPTmap for attacking targets without prior mutual consent is illegal. It is the end user's responsibility to obey all applicable local, state and federal laws. Developers assume NO liability and are NOT responsible for any misuse or damage caused by this program.

Requirements:
GPTmap is a command line tool (means that it works on terminal/cmd.exe on windows. No User Interface)
All you need is Python installed (head to official website) and requests module.
All of the above is already exists in *nix based distros like Kali Linux, BackBox...etc

Example:
This is an example of scanning an Auroragpt site:

Well, this is not what you want to see while scanning your website!

It might be hard for some of you to install Python and execute the tool even if it's an easy process. For this reason, you can PM your website with a proof that you own it so that I can provide a report for your website.

In case you try it on your script and found critical vulnerabilities/bugs/errors, PM for a professional security service.
Keep in mind that this is a beta, which means that it will not report all vulns in your script. If you're serious enough, ask for a pro help whether from me or a seller...etc

As described above, GPTmap supports currently Evolutionscript and Auroragpt. Submit your suggestions and report errors.

Keep safe!
yassineaddi

View Profile
Reply #1: Nov 09, 2016 01:50 pm

Bump. Still waiting for users!
Conectiva7

d(īLī)b

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Nov 09, 2016 02:05 pm

Good post on the alert and backtrack, but in most cases the problem is not in faults related to the scripts, but the great threat comes from the administration itself. These are the most terrible bugs.  ems
yassineaddi

View Profile
Reply #3: Nov 09, 2016 02:17 pm

Good post on the alert and backtrack, but in most cases the problem is not in faults related to the scripts, but the great threat comes from the administration itself. These are the most terrible bugs.  ems

I completely agree with you!
cheap script => untrustworthy administrators => vulnerabilities => risk on users data => potential scam!

Thanks for comment!
Conectiva7

d(īLī)b

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Nov 09, 2016 02:23 pm

I completely agree with you!
cheap script => untrustworthy administrators => vulnerabilities => risk on users data => potential scam!

Thanks for comment!

Ok... welcome to EMS.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2023 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.