eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 07, 2019 07:38 PM

About EMS Top List
Print
Author Topic: About EMS Top List  (Read 1209 times)
cs87

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Nov 21, 2019 05:58 PM

Actually this list is completely wrong for me except uniclique and sisters and there are still some scam sites on top 20

https://www.emoneyspace.com/site_list.php

Where are croclix and sisters, adzbazar and sisters, goldenclix and sisters these sites' click values (especially croclix and sisters i mean banner ads) are even better than many new garbage PTC sites too but they are not even in top 20

and almost nobody is talking about them here and not sharing payment proofs too.

and this is the proof, it is on the 3rd of that list now but for me it should be on worst top 20 list, ref earnings are really awful too like banner ads

one of the reasons why this site is still alive since many years

but for instance on uniclique all refs are also active

« Last Edit: Nov 21, 2019 10:03 PM by cs87 » Logged

ufuko

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Nov 30, 2019 09:54 PM

Yes, this list really weird. Still have lots of scam site(even some of them closed) in this list. I think nobody care the dead reports also.

I'm thinking of removing the vote feature from my site, because it doesn't help. On the other hand, when site rises to the top rank, its suddenly falling down again no idea

Mak

Referrals: 42

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Dec 01, 2019 04:15 AM

Yes, this list really weird. Still have lots of scam site(even some of them closed) in this list. I think nobody care the dead reports also.

Dead sites reports are always taken care in a timely manner.

I'm thinking of removing the vote feature from my site, because it doesn't help. On the other hand, when site rises to the top rank, its suddenly falling down again no idea[/b]

Site rankings are purely based on votes. It is upto you if you want your site in the voting list or not.

cs87

View Profile
Reply #3: Dec 02, 2019 01:45 PM

uniclique (cliquesteria, cliquebook sister site) was removed from the list but it is not dead, they just removed Perfect Money from payment methods for now.

another proof that shows i'm right, eldicoin is one of cromedia group sites they are legit and paying since years i think you are missing a lot

0.32 USD with 64 ref clicks i can say it is perfect - also DR earning is better than almost all current PTC sites - and i have only one active ref.
« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2019 04:12 PM by cs87 » Logged

Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Dec 03, 2019 03:40 PM

uniclique (cliquesteria, cliquebook sister site) was removed from the list but it is not dead, they just removed Perfect Money from payment methods for now.

another proof that shows i'm right, eldicoin is one of cromedia group sites they are legit and paying since years i think you are missing a lot

0.32 USD with 64 ref clicks i can say it is perfect - also DR earning is better than almost all current PTC sites - and i have only one active ref.

Not our fault at all, It must have been removed when it was down for good amount of time. Also the site banner image link is not correct. It was the site owner's job to contact us and we would have reinstated it once they provided us the proper banner image link.
Eldico.in is already active. Probably you are miss reading the list too. no idea

cs87

View Profile
Reply #5: Dec 03, 2019 03:53 PM

Not our fault at all, It must have been removed when it was down for good amount of time. Also the site banner image link is not correct. It was the site owner's job to contact us and we would have reinstated it once they provided us the proper banner image link.
Eldico.in is already active. Probably you are miss reading the list too. no idea

@Not our fault at all, It must have been removed when it was down for good amount of time. Also the site banner image link is not correct. It was the site owner's job to contact us and we would have reinstated it once they provided us the proper banner image link.

ok i didn't know that i just thought it was marked as dead when i can't see it on the list, yeah this site was really down (for some hours) a few days ago

@Eldico.in is already active. Probably you are miss reading the list too.

I know eldicoin is on the list but it is 80th now, as i said in my topic too i mean i think some sites deserve to be at top 20-30 at least but since users are voting and decide this list so of course nothing to do about that. This is my personal view but i think most of users don't agree with me.

@i think you are missing a lot

I wanted to tell this for users as a money making oppurtunity

« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2019 04:14 PM by cs87 » Logged

Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Dec 03, 2019 04:18 PM

I know eldicoin is on the list but it is 80th now, as i said in my topic too i mean i think some sites deserve to be at top 20-30 at least but since users are voting and decide this list so of course nothing to do about that. This is my personal view but i think most of users don't agree with me.

Man we cant manually put the good sites up and bad sites down. Site rankings are truely based on votes up and votes down. Anyways thank you for your input.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.