eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 04, 2022 10:47 pm

Brand new PTC script on the market! FuturumClix.
Print
Author Topic: Brand new PTC script on the market! FuturumClix.  (Read 25657 times)
dawkventures

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #90: Apr 22, 2017 03:18 am

which more i can post as i already show he refer me to his 2nd scam face coolen broke he take $350 and forget to design i wait 12 days and start posting here
you can see in below screenshot of futurumclix support is referring me to scamer
http://tinypic.com/r/zu111t/9
Your beef against FuturumClix is you trying to scam someone because of your own cocky self. You impatience and own inner scammer is coming out..

1.) Designs take time. if its so easy maybe you should have done it yourself.  Its a business, yea if your the only client in line and nothing else is going on, it does not take long. I had a design take over 25 days. I did not file a complaint, instead I had patience and allowed them to do their work. At the end a satisfied product was delivered.

2.) Futurum only referred you to someone they know who can do design for their software. Your choice to send money to this designer is not FuturumClix's problem. Its your responsibility. Why are you blaming someone else? You cannot take responsibility for your actions?

3.) its not right what your doing to the developers of this software. You are stealing/attempting to steal their work. End your dispute and I am sure they will get your site online and ready for business in no time., But keep blaming the wrong person and stealing, KARMA will catch you.

It is obvious you have no business ethics and probably should not run a site and instead go learn how real business works and how to treat people who you hire to get stuff done.

As a last note, it does not sound like ANYONE has run off with ANY of your money, all these issues is cause by one person only.....YOU
futurumclix

View Profile WWW
Reply #91: Apr 22, 2017 04:13 am

post here proof, if you have valid proof against him  ,
 he can get a ban here for scamming EMS members

He won't do that as it's is happening only in his sick imagination. I can post screenshots from my skype talks with Colleen but I see no reason to do that. Ali Raza is the one who is accusing me so I don't feel like I need to prove anything.

majic

View Profile
Reply #92: Apr 22, 2017 05:31 am

Your beef against FuturumClix is you trying to scam someone because of your own cocky self. You impatience and own inner scammer is coming out..

1.) Designs take time. if its so easy maybe you should have done it yourself.  Its a business, yea if your the only client in line and nothing else is going on, it does not take long. I had a design take over 25 days. I did not file a complaint, instead I had patience and allowed them to do their work. At the end a satisfied product was delivered.

2.) Futurum only referred you to someone they know who can do design for their software. Your choice to send money to this designer is not FuturumClix's problem. Its your responsibility. Why are you blaming someone else? You cannot take responsibility for your actions?

3.) its not right what your doing to the developers of this software. You are stealing/attempting to steal their work. End your dispute and I am sure they will get your site online and ready for business in no time., But keep blaming the wrong person and stealing, KARMA will catch you.

It is obvious you have no business ethics and probably should not run a site and instead go learn how real business works and how to treat people who you hire to get stuff done.

As a last note, it does not sound like ANYONE has run off with ANY of your money, all these issues is cause by one person only.....YOU

He refer me to his 2nd name for scam this is main reason i know well how much time need for design but in 12 days they have not design a single page.its not first time i purchase a design i am 33brushes client and they complete design and implelement in 3 to 5 business days  i am not 100% sure but you are looking his third face if you like to buy script from this person i am not forcing anyone just telling my story.If you like this scamer so purchase from him.
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2017 05:36 am by majic » Logged
majic

View Profile
Reply #93: Apr 22, 2017 05:43 am

He won't do that as it's is happening only in his sick imagination. I can post screenshots from my skype talks with Colleen but I see no reason to do that. Ali Raza is the one who is accusing me so I don't feel like I need to prove anything.
I am sure you are saying to your employes or friends to defend here but purchasers will value my points.you have scam me and you are a pure scamer.
majic

View Profile
Reply #94: Apr 22, 2017 05:58 am

I am showing you a proof he and his designer both are same person.i never get any proof of work from coolen but 5 days ago futurumclix send me a link to show coolen is working.before looking link below i wants to tell you i was making site in Btc only and i had recommend design in dark blue color.
after looking his proof i goes shocked he copy a example template of any other company that have a different text than my provided text.he just wants to convince me they are working. this template had not my site name logo made for dollars site and below paypal,payza and some other processors logos are showing.its mean it was not made for my site.
That day i was waiting for coolen and he was not online on skype and i had complain futurumclix coolen is not responding me after this he talks with coolen on skype and give me fake work proof so it make me suspected that both are same persons.If coolen had the proof of work so why he had not show me infact he did this mistake because futurumclix was busy in his site work and he send me proof work via support reply

look below and decide they are scamer or not
https://foxdesignstheme2.000webhostapp.com/homepage.html

this is their support ticket he is telling this design work proof url
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2017 06:10 am by majic » Logged
cngohar

View Profile
Reply #95: Apr 22, 2017 06:55 am

one question

why they are using free hosting?

UNIQUE PTC Template For Sale -
dawkventures

View Profile
Reply #96: Apr 22, 2017 07:34 am

He refer me to his 2nd name for scam this is main reason i know well how much time need for design but in 12 days they have not design a single page.its not first time i purchase a design i am 33brushes client and they complete design and implelement in 3 to 5 business days  i am not 100% sure but you are looking his third face if you like to buy script from this person i am not forcing anyone just telling my story.If you like this scamer so purchase from him.

I still havnt seen any proof of scam: What I see is a Buyer trying to scam providers of services.

1.) You bought script -> Delivered. Was working, deactived due to your bullshit dispute blaming someone else for a unrelated purchase incident. It's like blaming "The Moon" for being cloudy out.
     Due to your apparent dispute, the provider has suspended you license, which is not REASON for your original complaint.

2.) You paid for design -> Design ready. Waiting for your childish acts to subside to Adult like actions. Probably wont happen.

So I would like to know, Whos scamming who here?

You have yet to provide any real proof of "Scamming" and have only proved what a douche-nozzle you really are..

No I wouldn't buy this script, I have no personal nor business gains to make with whatever the out come here, I am a web developer and can write my own scripts, and your the exact type of client I always am able to filter out and not do good work for, because your out to scam anyone and everyone..
majic

View Profile
Reply #97: Apr 22, 2017 08:07 am

I still havnt seen any proof of scam: What I see is a Buyer trying to scam providers of services.

1.) You bought script -> Delivered. Was working, deactived due to your bullshit dispute blaming someone else for a unrelated purchase incident. It's like blaming "The Moon" for being cloudy out.
     Due to your apparent dispute, the provider has suspended you license, which is not REASON for your original complaint.

2.) You paid for design -> Design ready. Waiting for your childish acts to subside to Adult like actions. Probably wont happen.

So I would like to know, Whos scamming who here?

You have yet to provide any real proof of "Scamming" and have only proved what a douche-nozzle you really are..

No I wouldn't buy this script, I have no personal nor business gains to make with whatever the out come here, I am a web developer and can write my own scripts, and your the exact type of client I always am able to filter out and not do good work for, because your out to scam anyone and everyone..

its confirmed now you are third face of this scamer.ok now read about script He provide script that is not designable and its have lot of bugs.No edit options showing in admin panel.its a problomatic script.he scam me via giving bugy script also.I wants refund but they will never give because they are scamers.I will close your all faces come on fraudsters.
majic

View Profile
Reply #98: Apr 22, 2017 08:09 am

one question

why they are using free hosting?

Because scamers always use temporary things.and they left them after scam without any clave or identity
dawkventures

View Profile
Reply #99: Apr 22, 2017 08:23 am

its confirmed now you are third face of this scamer.ok now read about script He provide script that is not designable and its have lot of bugs.No edit options showing in admin panel.its a problomatic script.he scam me via giving bugy script also.I wants refund but they will never give because they are scamers.I will close your all faces come on fraudsters.

I have no incentive to be here, I am because you are wrong.

What do you mean undesignable?

All Scripts have bugs.. Sorry its a fact of ALL software. Company seems to be doing regular fixes and updates.

I thought I read somewhere, You edited the admin panel which it then broke it...

Somethings off with your complaint, there's been a few sites I have seen with this script, Working, Designed and without complaints.
futurumclix

View Profile WWW
Reply #100: Apr 23, 2017 12:23 am

I am showing you a proof he and his designer both are same person.i never get any proof of work from coolen but 5 days ago futurumclix send me a link to show coolen is working.

http://i63.tinypic.com/14ak5n5.png

He provide script that is not designable and its have lot of bugs.No edit options showing in admin panel.its a problomatic script.he scam me via giving bugy script also.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2ecqmpy.png

http://i63.tinypic.com/vfggv7.png

majic

View Profile
Reply #101: Apr 23, 2017 01:45 am

I have no incentive to be here, I am because you are wrong.

What do you mean undesignable?

All Scripts have bugs.. Sorry its a fact of ALL software. Company seems to be doing regular fixes and updates.

I thought I read somewhere, You edited the admin panel which it then broke it...

Somethings off with your complaint, there's been a few sites I have seen with this script, Working, Designed and without complaints.

you are wrong site cant run with bug,problems and errors etc and there are many mature softwares without a single bug.You are his third face or friend So you will do his favor.
He is not offering free software its costy more than all other similar softwares but its non mature script than any of his competitor.and he is scam mind also and trapping with different ways.I am sure he have no returning customer.You can scam peoples once not multiple times.and from now you will lose first time purchases also.Scamers will go in hell
win5bucks

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #102: Apr 23, 2017 07:47 am

12 days for a design is long because he said that it can be done within 2/3 days? Well, in my area sometimes I give a timeframe of 5 days, though in some circunstances I take up to days to deliver, the people who hire me are well aware that inb some situations it can take more times, no reason they call me a scammer for that.

Your story isn't clear at all and it seems that you have been impatient, though I agree IF designer failed to explain, even with a lame excuse, why it is taking more time.

Gergo

View Profile WWW
Reply #103: Apr 23, 2017 10:23 am

Please allow me a comment regarding designing, not attack or defend anyone here.

There is no point about not making template to a specific software/script. Of course there are scripts what a designer, we also, prefer to work with, but no such a thing that impossible, maybe it takes more time, more effort and much learning and testing, but nothing is impossible.
About delays, happens. Of course depends the size of it, the biggest issue regarding the delay is the lack of communication. If a designer, as we always do, contact client, describe the reason of a delay, discuss further time frames, give discount etc... can be handled professionally to keep both sides happy. Hiding is never a good option.

majic

View Profile
Reply #104: Apr 24, 2017 02:15 am

Please allow me a comment regarding designing, not attack or defend anyone here.

There is no point about not making template to a specific software/script. Of course there are scripts what a designer, we also, prefer to work with, but no such a thing that impossible, maybe it takes more time, more effort and much learning and testing, but nothing is impossible.
About delays, happens. Of course depends the size of it, the biggest issue regarding the delay is the lack of communication. If a designer, as we always do, contact client, describe the reason of a delay, discuss further time frames, give discount etc... can be handled professionally to keep both sides happy. Hiding is never a good option.

yes you are right but scamers have nothing to dislay.delay is not problem.but If i will not get any progress proof or satisfaction so it will confirm they are scams.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.