eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Feb 04, 2023 02:16 am

Brand new PTC script on the market! FuturumClix.
Print
Author Topic: Brand new PTC script on the market! FuturumClix.  (Read 26004 times)
tpramar

Referrals: 4

Cryptocurrency trader

View Profile
Reply #45: Jan 13, 2017 11:40 am

futurumclix script is better than usetitan
Why?
Is there any specific reason?

Trading cryptocurrencies and participating in ICOs since May 2017
cngohar

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #46: Jan 13, 2017 11:06 pm

Why?
Is there any specific reason?

I ALSO want to know that why....

UNIQUE PTC Template For Sale -
JustClick

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #47: Jan 14, 2017 08:05 am

I am new for FuturumClix , which folder is having the Template system ? One of the site i have to design. Kindly guide me to the folder which is responsible for the template.

Edit :
---

Ok got it folders.
« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2017 08:28 am by JustClick » Logged

JustClick

View Profile WWW
Reply #48: Jan 14, 2017 08:34 am

If this script will not change its template system in future , for sure its client base will loose. EvolutionScript designing is so far the easiest due to there Smarty Concept. FuturumClix template system need someone known to PHP then only he can implement template. Else don't take the order.

An example how to make a button.

<?=$this->Html->link(__('I want to earn!'), array('controller' => 'users', 'action' => 'signup'), array('class' => 'btn btn-primary'))?>

See by yourself , if someone know to HTML/CSS only can implement this kind of button ?

cngohar

View Profile
Reply #49: Jan 15, 2017 03:45 am

maybe because this script use cake php?

UNIQUE PTC Template For Sale -
JustClick

View Profile WWW
Reply #50: Jan 15, 2017 05:41 am

maybe because this script use cake php?

I think you missed the owner words.

It does. In CakePHP there is a built in template system we are using. Template files are separate than other files responsible for all the mechanism on the site. You can have multiple templates and admin can switch between them easily. Also building templates is easy, it requires html and css knowledge only. Our main template is bootstrap based so it's even easier to edit Smiley

Can you believe that HTML/CSS knowledge only can build that kind of button ?

bucksman5233

Referrals: 2

Founder & CEO at UnikBrushes, Sr. Web Designer

View Profile WWW
Reply #51: Jan 15, 2017 07:33 am

If this script will not change its template system in future , for sure its client base will loose. EvolutionScript designing is so far the easiest due to there Smarty Concept. FuturumClix template system need someone known to PHP then only he can implement template. Else don't take the order.

<?=$this->Html->link(__('I want to earn!'), array('controller' => 'users', 'action' => 'signup'), array('class' => 'btn btn-primary'))?>

See by yourself , if someone know to HTML/CSS only can implement this kind of button ?
ooh no! so, to integrate a button we need knowledge at php also? lol, then how we can integrate whole template to it? thank God, I've not got any orders for futurumclix script....

tpramar

Cryptocurrency trader

View Profile
Reply #52: Jan 15, 2017 12:49 pm

What if you want create a drop-down button? or drop-down on a click?

Looks like it's confusing me😑😑😑

JustClick

View Profile WWW
Reply #53: Jan 15, 2017 01:19 pm

What if you want create a drop-down button? or drop-down on a click?

Looks like it's confusing me

Something like this

<?=$form->input('inputname', array('type'=>'select', 'options'=>$cate, 'label'=>false, 'empty'=>'Category')); ?>

Without knowing CakePHP , it is not that easy. This script owner if not changed template system .. it will end like other script.

tpramar

Cryptocurrency trader

View Profile
Reply #54: Jan 15, 2017 10:56 pm

Something like this

<?=$form->input('inputname', array('type'=>'select', 'options'=>$cate, 'label'=>false, 'empty'=>'Category')); ?>

Without knowing CakePHP , it is not that easy. This script owner if not changed template system .. it will end like other script.

Yeah it is not easy if you know only HTML/CSS. Knowing Cake PHP is must to develop a template for this script.

futurumclix

View Profile WWW
Reply #55: Jan 16, 2017 01:20 am

We don't find it difficult. CakePHP is very well documented and someone with basic HTML knowledge can use it with no problem. You also forget that our script
is much more secure than evo and it's smarty. You can even find a tool to find security holes in evo on this forum.. Looks like people doesn't care about
security at all.

Also we have a default template which can be used for designing your own template.

Also you don't need to know CakePHP, just some basics or just copy whatever is in default template and make it work with your own theme.

@usetitan

Thanks for the update and good words, I've updated our product matrix. Good luck to you as well.

JustClick

View Profile WWW
Reply #56: Jan 16, 2017 01:34 am

We don't find it difficult. CakePHP is very well documented and someone with basic HTML knowledge can use it with no problem. You also forget that our script
is much more secure than evo and it's smarty. You can even find a tool to find security holes in evo on this forum.. Looks like people doesn't care about
security at all.

Also we have a default template which can be used for designing your own template.

Also you don't need to know CakePHP, just some basics or just copy whatever is in default template and make it work with your own theme.

You are a coder and if you find it difficult then you are not able to develop the script. We are discussing on your point where you mention Basic HTML CSS knowledge is enough to make template. And that is not true. Bcoz CakePHP is not using HTML CSS tags like they are usually implemented in other template system.

Our discussion is not about security , but template. So diverting the template issue , is not going to make any sense right now. When security issues we will discuss that time you can put your points.

Default template if was looking good why then people like to hire designers for a new template ? That indicates default template is not Good.

Without knowing CakePHP i really don't know how you will manage to make more things ? Like if client want Designer to show Top 5 Stats , is the open PHP tag allowed to use in between CakePHP tags ?
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2017 01:36 am by JustClick » Logged

lynnj

Referrals: 376

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #57: Jan 16, 2017 01:51 am

Your script sell page does not even spell Beginner right.....

/thread  rofl

Otherwise CakePhp is extremely old, should have gone with laravel, its the best/new framework upcoming for php dev's.

PHP/MYSQL developer. Current works in progress Smiley .
futurumclix

View Profile WWW
Reply #58: Jan 16, 2017 01:53 am

You are a coder and if you find it difficult then you are not able to develop the script. We are discussing on your point where you mention Basic HTML CSS knowledge is enough to make template. And that is not true. Bcoz CakePHP is not using HTML CSS tags like they are usually implemented in other template system.

Our discussion is not about security , but template. So diverting the template issue , is not going to make any sense right now. When security issues we will discuss that time you can put your points.

Default template if was looking good why then people like to hire designers for a new template ? That indicates default template is not Good.

Without knowing CakePHP i really don't know how you will manage to make more things ? Like if client want Designer to show Top 5 Stats , is the open PHP tag allowed to use in between CakePHP tags ?

Let me surprise you. I'm not a developer. I'm the company owner, manager and I have only html, css knowledge. I know nothing about PHP and guess what, I've designed 4 templates from the scratch, without any php knowledge. So it's just the matter of if you really want to.

You are wrong, using CakePHP code to create buttons, forms is all about security. And if you find difficult using on single line for creating button vs several lines of http with inputs etc, then I don't know what "easy" means to you.

Anyway if you have any difficulties, just open support ticket.

@lynnj

English is not my native language, feel free to send report any errors to me.
CakePHP extremely old? I think we are looking at different CakePHP then...

« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2017 02:08 am by futurumclix » Logged

JustClick

View Profile WWW
Reply #59: Jan 16, 2017 02:36 am

@Futurmclix  lets designer decide if they really feel easy to build a template for your script or not. I am not feeling any debate is anymore required unless you will find your sale grow or down. Designers will inform when time will come. And you will realize that time.

Best of luck for your script.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2023 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.