eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 04, 2022 10:39 pm

Brand new PTC script on the market! FuturumClix.
Print
Author Topic: Brand new PTC script on the market! FuturumClix.  (Read 25655 times)
fdim

Referrals: 0

Web developer

View Profile
Reply #15: Sep 22, 2016 06:20 pm

Nice job ! Real work you did. Good luck

Web developer available for hire! Fair price for good work!
cngohar

View Profile
Reply #16: Sep 22, 2016 11:25 pm

i think you need to create a official topic in industry announcement board?

what do you think?

UNIQUE PTC Template For Sale -
futurumclix

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Sep 23, 2016 02:47 am

i think you need to create a official topic in industry announcement board?

what do you think?

I think it's up to moderator to move this topic. I just felt this is the section where this post fits Smiley

futurumclix

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Sep 24, 2016 03:45 am

We've received interesting questions through PM and decided to answer here in public, so others might want to know answers to that questions as well:

- Because the script is new what are your plans for the future, what can we expect?

Ongoing support Smiley Our main plan is move over to CakePHP 3.x as it's much faster than 2.x we
are using now (but it doesn't mean our script is slow, it means that it can be faster).

- How often can we see updates, some scripts have 1 time a year a update.

We are offering complete product at the moment but our TODO list is quite huge, just to name few positions:

- Adding paid emails functionality
- Adding traffic exchange
- Adding settings for reset time
- More referral's levels
- Adding bonus checklist
- Adding more support for multilangual sites (for example system mails in all avail languages etc)
- Translating Admin Panel into different languages
- Adding PTP module

So you can expect ongoing updates Smiley If you have any ideas or request, just let us know!

- I know that Jack from usetitan script update the script allot also with suggestions from users, are you willing to do that?

We already do that, even that we have one customer only at the moment. Since hitclickflow.com website launched we've added few
things and cleared minor bugs already. All reported by one customer only.

- How can I get new updates after the first period?

We will provide you full script every time it get's updated with complete list what has been changed so it will be easy to update
on existing and working websites without need to install whole script one more time.

- If I want to use your script "Beginner" can I get a discount ?

We don't offer any discounts at the start. We think that prices are quite fair considering 2 years of hard work given to that script.

- What hosting provider do you advice?

Any linux hosting provider with PHP 5.x and MySQL database will do Smiley But we would recommend your own dedicated server or VPS as
with growing user database script will demand more resources. Afair hitclickflow is using DigitalOcean server and they are quite
happy with their service.

Any more questions, suggestion - we are here and open for it.

futurumclix

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Sep 29, 2016 10:27 am

We are pleased to announce availability of updated script. There are few changes and bugfixes included in new script package.

New features are:

1. Unique settings for clearing ads. Now you can choose between five options to clear advertisements for your users

- daily, at the midnight for every user (most common setting on PTC sites)
- accurate, every 24h per user and advertisement
- first, constant reset time taken from first clicked advertisement yesterday
- last, constant reset time taken from last clicked advertisement yesterday
- constant, constant reset time per user taken from the very first clicked advertisement

2. Added flags of every user on forum

3. Added links to earning options, dashboard, ToS etc to forum in default theme

4. Added new variable %uplineusername% for sending emails about new direct referral on the site

5. BotSystem statistics are now included in home page of admin panel showing outcome and income costs.

6. Small improvements and bugfixes

Next update will bring at least two BitCoins gateways: Blockchain and Coinpayments and much more improvements.

Stay tuned for more news!

Crazy_Murdock

A-team (murdock)

View Profile
Reply #20: Sep 30, 2016 11:17 am

Hi,

I bought this script  clap

My experience until now!

- Great support also for N00B's like me  mrgreen
- Script looks great easy to use.
- Script is very fast.
- Very good manual, explaining all the features.

So this weekend I'am going to play with it,
let you all know how things are going  Wink

JustClick

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Sep 30, 2016 11:39 am

Hi,

My experience until now!

- Script is very fast.

Best of Luck.  Smiley

Sharif1

View Profile
Reply #22: Sep 30, 2016 11:18 pm

Hi,

My experience until now!

- Script is very fast.

whats your site name ?

futurumclix

View Profile WWW
Reply #23: Oct 13, 2016 06:23 am

Another update is available, there are some changes and bug fixing included in the new version:

- Total earnings are now counting proper values
- AdGrid winnings are counted in Total earnings
- Offerwall's credit date was showing wrong date, it's fixed now
- Forum is fixed for BB code link in signatures
- Flags and country names are added to Forum
- Installer now checks if GetText PHP function is installed
- New SMTP setting for sending system mails via SMTP is added
- New settings for disallowing purchases with amounts smaller than minimum deposit amount per payment processor
- Option to disable caching system

Next update should bring at least two bitcoin gateways Smiley

Clicks Income

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Oct 14, 2016 10:15 pm

Any planned support for offer walls? minutestaff, ptcwall, or clix wall?

I would also like to request that the minutestaff offer wall and maybe for others have like a net 30 or configurable separate balance for earnings, that after 30 days if the post back hasn't been reversed it gets added to the main account.

As the owner of clicks income I am highly interested in this new script.

win5bucks

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: Oct 15, 2016 01:14 am

I would also like to request that the minutestaff offer wall and maybe for others have like a net 30 or configurable separate balance for earnings, that after 30 days if the post back hasn't been reversed it gets added to the main account.

As the owner of clicks income I am highly interested in this new script.

looks like the net 30 (or whatever you choose) exists.

Most important offerwalls integration (Matomy, SuperRewards, Woobi, Wannads, Persona.ly) with delayed postback crediting if needed.

screen from admin demo

win5bucks

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Oct 15, 2016 12:53 pm

Be carefull people, at prices stated are without any modules (or just a few common ones)

a beginner licence with a few modules and you already up to $429

on top, it seems that facebook login is included but when you check first screenshot, you have to pay $25

also, when asking via Pm what was the price per language, I have been told $100

yet on their website

Sorry mate, nothing against you and your script look promising yet not really tested, so basically you can start with a basic script that doesn't do too much based on what people are looking for right now but it won't bring any succes to anyone.
I understand the hardwork you have had to create this script from the scratch and you may be good at what you doing, however, on the marketing side, you are way out and you will find difficulties finding customers (the usual dozen of posts with "one more customer" never worked with me).

So better looking at your prices for start, better working on quantities first and then quality than the over way round unless you do have thousands to spend on advertising finding customers for your product.

futurumclix

View Profile WWW
Reply #27: Oct 15, 2016 11:33 pm

Those names are now noted, we will start working on integrating them as soon as we release new version with BTC support. If you have any more on mind, please let us know.

Quote from: win5bucks
Be carefull people, at prices stated are without any modules (or just a few common ones)

a beginner licence with a few modules and you already up to $429

It's quite common that some script functionalities are added via add-ons. I don't really understand "be careful" phrase in here. But I do took a note and will add Modules list with the prices to the main price page.

on top, it seems that facebook login is included but when you check first screenshot, you have to pay $25

That's true. I made a mistake here and it will be fixed. Thanks for pointing that out.

also, when asking via Pm what was the price per language, I have been told $100

True again, we've lowered prices for languages and I just forgot about that. But it's rather good thing that I gave you the price which is actually smaller.

Sorry mate, nothing against you and your script look promising yet not really tested, so basically you can start with a basic script that doesn't do too much based on what people are looking for right now but it won't bring any succes to anyone.
I understand the hardwork you have had to create this script from the scratch and you may be good at what you doing, however, on the marketing side, you are way out and you will find difficulties finding customers (the usual dozen of posts with "one more customer" never worked with me).

So better looking at your prices for start, better working on quantities first and then quality than the over way round unless you do have thousands to spend on advertising finding customers for your product.

I don't really get those "not really testes" argument you keep repeating. Where does it come from? You keep saying that even on our private conversation. Basic script can do much more than other available scripts as you can see on product matrix.

I also don't understand that part, the usual dozen of posts with "one more customer" never worked with me, can you please explain that so we can clear that out?

Also to be honest I care much more about quality of our product than on quantity of sold licences. For me it should go that way. About pricing, we might review them in the future but for now I think they are quite fair.

Btw. I have nothing to hide but quoting our private email conversation with no permission is just not ethical from my POV, just saying.

win5bucks

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Oct 16, 2016 01:25 am

Hi,

To make it short, having to pay $429 for a license that is valid one year with 3 month updates and "basic" support (only you and you only knows what does that mean) for a script that so far has not been see anywhere running thousands of members, for me, that is expensive for a non tested script.

But yet again, as said above, it looks very promising and surely peopel can see you have spent hours working on it, it brings something fresh and I wish you plenty of succes with it.

futurumclix

View Profile WWW
Reply #29: Oct 16, 2016 01:32 am

Hi,

To make it short, having to pay $429 for a license that is valid one year with 3 month updates and "basic" support (only you and you only knows what does that mean) for a script that so far has not been see anywhere running thousands of members, for me, that is expensive for a non tested script.

But yet again, as said above, it looks very promising and surely peopel can see you have spent hours working on it, it brings something fresh and I wish you plenty of succes with it.

The cheapest licence is $79 so please don't spread lies that you need to pay $429 or be fair and include those modules you are getting for this price, be fair please.
And please stop accusing us for selling non tested script as this is getting quite annoying.

Also please look at hitclickflow.com - this site has surely more than thousand members and so far it's working fine using our script. Take a look on their bug report section on forum, there are few only and if they are, they are handled and fixed in a timely manner.
« Last Edit: Oct 16, 2016 01:35 am by futurumclix » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.