eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Sep 25, 2022 03:32 pm

Powerful New Offer Wall Features Added: Increase Your Earnings with Adscend!
Print
Author Topic: Powerful New Offer Wall Features Added: Increase Your Earnings with Adscend!  (Read 11793 times)
AdscendTony

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Sep 16, 2016 01:11 pm

Capable of helping you generate eCPMs up to $90 while boosting retention, the AdscendMedia.com Offer Wall is a powerful monetization solution.

However, we're looking to help you earn even more from your website, app, or game users.

Therefore, we’ve enhanced our Offer Wall to help increasing your earnings.

New Enhancements:

EngageMe.TV (Desktop Only, Coming Soon for Mobile Web, Apps): EngageMe.TV arms your Offer Wall with the industry’s most popular ad format--video. For each video your users watch, they’ll earn your rewards and you’ll generate revenue. Your users can watch as many videos as they would like each day, allowing you to create a nice daily revenue stream from loyal users. EngageMe.TV also features popular topics, such as cooking demos and movie reviews, keeping your users engaged and returning daily.

Rewarded Video for Offer Wall: Rewarded Video for Offer Wall lets mobile users watch short app trailers in your Offer Wall to earn your rewards. After a user views a trailer, you’ll generate revenue directly from us, allowing you to give free credits to your users. It’s that easy. BTW, this monetization method is an Adscend exclusive, as no one else can do this. Rewarded Video for Offer Wall also features the biggest apps in the industry, including blockbuster apps like Pokémon Go and Words With Friends.

Incentivized Market Research Survey Profiles: Paying an average of $2.50 per completion, our market research surveys are great revenue generators. However, we’ll further increase your earnings by rewarding your users to complete profiles to receive these surveys! That’s right, we will pay you for your users to receive these surveys, leading the way for you to receive more high-payout survey completions each day!

New Customization Options: Looking for a better user experience? You can now customize the colors of your Offer Wall, as well as add a background image, to match your website or app.

Ready to Try Our Offer Wall?

Join Adscend Media Today at: https://adscendmedia.com/publishers/apply.

adscendmichael

View Profile
Reply #1: Sep 19, 2016 02:48 pm

Hi All! I am an account manager at Adscend Media. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions about our offer wall or exciting new features!
FreddyB

View Profile
Reply #2: Sep 28, 2016 07:52 pm

Are these enhancements available for specific countries?

It’s all in your head!
blueunicorn2

View Profile
Reply #3: Oct 10, 2016 04:16 pm

Hi Tony & Michael:

You are right you have an outstanding wall, one that every publisher should have!

I have to ask, why are you posting is this forum? I doubt you will find any Shift Code site owners here, if you do, they already have your wall. Any publishers you find here, will not be using the Shift Code script, so that means they are going to need your help in implementing your wall. They will need your help in setting up and testing their postback. I have been told,  that there is no one on staff that can help with postback. I was also told that they have no one on staff that really knows how postback works. Is this true? Probably! Maybe! I think so. I have been waiting for help with postback for almost two years. 

I own the largest network of NON shiftcode GPT sites. My largest site already has ten working walls. The new little walls can usually get their wall setup and operational in a couple hours.

You are in my world now, its time to show what you know! I have PMed both Tony & Michael and contacted Tony on Skype.
« Last Edit: Oct 12, 2016 03:51 am by blueunicorn2 » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.