eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jul 06, 2022 04:05 AM

PTCPay is no longer associated with buxtro.com.
Print
Author Topic: PTCPay is no longer associated with buxtro.com.  (Read 14693 times)
ptcpay

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #15: Dec 27, 2009 03:07 PM

LOL 'he' has and again PTCpay gets away with it  Wink

Did you miss the screenshots? Or are you just blind?
NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Dec 27, 2009 04:22 PM

LOL 'he' has and again PTCpay gets away with it  Wink  well done  ems

Umm this has nothing to do with EMS. Hamza and his group even have their own forum located at ptctalk.org  Roll Eyes

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #17: Dec 27, 2009 04:42 PM

Umm this has nothing to do with EMS. Hamza and his group even have their own forum located at ptctalk.org  Roll Eyes

There will always be idiots in this world.  Roll Eyes
bodyrock89

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Dec 27, 2009 04:52 PM

Come to think that I was planning to buy golden membership in this site  der Thank God for saving me from this disaster  pray I was so close to my first cashout  frusty The thing that I regret most are my direct referrals. I joined so many sites in referral exchanges to build my downline and now this  frusty From now on the only site I am going to invest will be Neobux! I am sick of these new and "promising" sites!

jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Dec 27, 2009 06:28 PM

As Dave Ramsey says the only ship not sailing is a partnership.  Only group I join is me, myselth, and I.  I lost many great opportunities due to my stubbornness on the matter of partnerships.  One of my many views on money that proving right.

I will go ahead and share some the best to help those in this forum.

(1) Always save at least 10% of your income
(2) Do not give loans to friends or family.  If they need money give it to them.  This will save your relationship with them.  If you can not afford to give the money then you can not afford to loan it either.
(3) Never do partnerships
(4) Set a dollar amount over which you always think many days before spending.  If you make $200-300 a week then $500 is a good limit.  If someone pressures you to spend over this amount you have a reason to say no say its one of your rules.  If they will not let you wait few days then they probably not honest.

So ptcpay broke at least two of my financial commandments and why he be called bad names for little while.

revbux

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #20: Dec 27, 2009 06:36 PM

'(3) Never do partnerships'

Those words are too hard...i always had success with partnerships...you just need to know with who you partner, and expect everything.

@ptcpay You should be more active at ptcpay.com, this buxtro business was ruined for you, don't let people call ptcpay.com bad names...
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #21: Dec 27, 2009 06:53 PM

Oh, I won't. I lost more than all the members of the site combined on this site. I learned a lesson though, just because you try to help people it doesn't mean they'll pay you back with kindness.
Shar77

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #22: Dec 27, 2009 07:01 PM

I wish everyone that starts a P.T.C.Site would get it right, so the little people would not have to be the ones that get hurt, you people fight between yourself, and do all the attacks on revenge, and no one things about the people who join all these sites, and upgrade to help the site, and they are the ones who get hurt most, do not know who is to blame for this site closing, but I know the site was full of promise, which we all listen to , if blame is Zeb or PTC Pay I hope you are happy because all the members are sure not happy, yet another site gone, to bad
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #23: Dec 27, 2009 07:05 PM

Shar, I remember you from the site. I was doing 100% of the work, paying for 100% of everything, and having my money taken without re-payment. I ended up paying people using GeN3 sales because he took buxtro's money. I gave him a chance to run it, and he did not want to work for his money, just take it.
MasterGambler

Referrals: 20

View Profile
Reply #24: Dec 27, 2009 07:16 PM

Shar, I remember you from the site. I was doing 100% of the work, paying for 100% of everything, and having my money taken without re-payment. I ended up paying people using GeN3 sales because he took buxtro's money. I gave him a chance to run it, and he did not want to work for his money, just take it.

So how will you get paid back now  Huh?
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: Dec 27, 2009 07:25 PM

Not first time happen and will not be last.  I do not do partnerships as in past when done them I be one who run things and would not be rewarded with money like should.  Know many people who did partnerships in ptc and got treated the same.

bodyrock89

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Dec 27, 2009 07:41 PM

I don't understand why did you need partners when you have been doing all the work in the site? And why did these partners have access to the money of the site?

ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #27: Dec 27, 2009 08:13 PM

I will not get it back, because it is spent.  We were partners since the beginning, he was supposed to do his part. And he was in the UK, so it was easier to use his accounts.
nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Dec 28, 2009 01:20 AM

Why should I keep my mouth shut? This is public forum not your scam house. Everyone should know tha ptppay is a scammer. This screenshot does not tell anything. You and Hamza both are same people. You are one of biggest scammer of this industry. Svbux was related to you and you only make accuse that they are using your script so avoid spoiling name of gen3 and gen4 script you closed down that site. Everyone should think that bux site is not a business. It is a ponzi scheme run by some previous hyip owner. And ptcpay is one of them.

The Rock

Referrals: 764

View Profile
Reply #29: Dec 28, 2009 04:47 AM

Why should I keep my mouth shut? This is public forum not your scam house. Everyone should know tha ptppay is a scammer. This screenshot does not tell anything. You and Hamza both are same people. You are one of biggest scammer of this industry. Svbux was related to you and you only make accuse that they are using your script so avoid spoiling name of gen3 and gen4 script you closed down that site. Everyone should think that bux site is not a business. It is a ponzi scheme run by some previous hyip owner.

umm PTCPay is Hamza, I thought that was known to all.

Also SVBux was actually helped by PTCPay once the $150 of the Gen3 license landed on his account - but it wasn't enough, the attack was too strong.

Now that close-to-last bit, you do have a point - all Bux sites end the same way eventually.

I'm serious, there is no link in this sig.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.