eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 18, 2021 10:14 AM

Who is using forex?
Print
Author Topic: Who is using forex?  (Read 31634 times)
waqas11

Referrals: 6

!!Aslamoalecum To All Of You !!

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Sep 14, 2016 09:20 AM

lol

why do ptc mmemebsr think the forex market is so easy

yea its interesting because we have live examples who are earning without investing real money. Our problem is we don't want to watch behind the curtain,PTC guys are same.We think its easy to click n click n click .get scam sometime get paid and then click n click.But trust me the way i m finding is mush better to earn decent income than PTC.
Aye, you're right. Trading forex need a lot of training and learning time. I spend 7 years in this field (learning, training, trading real money) and finally I'm preparing to open a small hedge fund. If you aren't able to learn and work with forex, try to invest with my hedge fund. I'll testing it in Q3 this year with my own money. Everything is ready: Statement reports, Investment Fees, Invest periods, Future Goal and Services, Blog of the funds...

If you are interesting to real financial investment services. Shoot me a pm ! First 10 investors will get Holder rank (Minimum Performance Fees and the best promotion in the future). The estimated time for official launch is 01-Jan-2017 after the test completed but you can invest from now if you want. Min invest from 100$, step invest 100$. Paypal and Webmoney will be our payment gateway.
 ems thumbs up

You are actually promoting and its really nice u have spend 7 yeras but tell us how much u invested and how much u earned so far.  ems
ptcnetwork

Referrals: 0

Via EMS Wi Fi Network

View Profile
Reply #16: Sep 14, 2016 09:26 AM

You are actually promoting and its really nice u have spend 7 yeras but tell us how much u invested and how much u earned so far.  ems

Yes that's what matters  Tongue
waqas11

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Sep 14, 2016 11:07 PM

My stats so far in 2 days
16 posts = USD 1.5
 After a month my accumulated capital will transfer to insta forex account and i will start trading. Meanwhile i will learn basics of forex and for this purpose i downloaded couple of apps in URDU and english.
That's the way it should go,not invest in a hurry and then yelling about "its not working for me" ems
KevinGroup

Referrals: 1

Entrepreneur

View Profile
Reply #18: Sep 14, 2016 11:36 PM

I am sorry if promote annoying you guys.  big grin
As i said, just shoot me a pm with your email and i will send the report after the test complited. A result tells a thousand words.

And with the best result in the past, i can earn up to 45% initial investment a month. But the profits is depend on the market, i can't make sure how much we can earn. I set a average of 6-15% per month, with compounding interest we can earn 200-500% per years if you keep your investment running for a year.

I am promoting in EMS because i stay here so long and wanting to help people invest.  ems
Of course, i will promote in other forex, investment forum.
I give 5 specials investor rank for EMS members.  thumbs up

Your choice. Goodluck !  ems

Learn How To Earn $1-$100 Per Day
KevinGroup

Entrepreneur

View Profile
Reply #19: Sep 14, 2016 11:42 PM

16 posts = USD 1.5
 After a month my accumulated capital will transfer to insta forex account and i will start trading. Meanwhile i will learn basics of forex and for this purpose i downloaded couple of apps in URDU and english.
That's the way it should go,not invest in a hurry and then yelling about "its not working for me" ems
Remember to trade 6 months with demo account before jump to real friend. I recommended Babypips to learn basics of forex.  thumbs up

ptcnetwork

Via EMS Wi Fi Network

View Profile
Reply #20: Sep 15, 2016 03:12 AM

16 posts = USD 1.5
Do post your results here
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #21: Sep 15, 2016 11:44 AM

trade noodles stock like davidbugs rofl
ptcnetwork

Via EMS Wi Fi Network

View Profile
Reply #22: Sep 15, 2016 01:29 PM

trade noodles stock like davidbugs rofl

Noodlebux is Trading on NYSE,Historical Data

Company Promoter David Arrested Due to He hides his 51 % Shares in the Suitcase,NOW SEC & FBI Also know What Inside a Suitcase,Mystery Unfolded : D  laugh rofl Tongue
donatien

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #23: Sep 15, 2016 04:26 PM

Noodlebux is Trading on NYSE,Historical Data

Company Promoter David Arrested Due to He hides his 51 % Shares in the Suitcase,NOW SEC & FBI Also know What Inside a Suitcase,Mystery Unfolded : D  laugh rofl Tongue

haha

rofl rofl rofl
waqas11

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Sep 16, 2016 10:19 AM

Do post your results here
i will post  ems but its not that easy what any newbie might think.

@kevingroup

I started demo account already. Lets see how much i will invest but right now i am doing in euro/usd and its declining from last 8hours Sad

KevinGroup

Entrepreneur

View Profile
Reply #25: Sep 16, 2016 11:46 PM

i will post  ems but its not that easy what any newbie might think.

@kevingroup

I started demo account already. Lets see how much i will invest but right now i am doing in euro/usd and its declining from last 8hours Sad

A lot of thing you need to learn before you start trading friend. Rome Wasn't Built in a Day.

The most inportant, you need to choose a good broker.
Your broker InstaForex have some scam warning here: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4257/www.instaforex.com  thumbs down
I only recommended broker from US, UK, Australia. thumbs up

Second, you must have a good trading strategy (trading entry, emotion control, fund management...)
And so many of other thing.
Good luck   ems

memristor

View Profile
Reply #26: Sep 17, 2016 08:35 AM

I'm curious, how do you earn in forex?

icounlimited | new and safe to invest
icounlimited - click here to register
billytallent

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #27: Sep 17, 2016 12:46 PM

yea its interesting because we have live examples who are earning without investing real money. Our problem is we don't want to watch behind the curtain,PTC guys are same.We think its easy to click n click n click .get scam sometime get paid and then click n click.But trust me the way i m finding is mush better to earn decent income than PTC.

lol

thats funny can you show me any 5 figure earners with no investment

wonder why a managed forex accounts min with a repoutable broker is 10k plus cause gains are small
« Last Edit: Sep 17, 2016 04:07 PM by billytallent » Logged

waqas11

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Sep 18, 2016 01:21 AM

lol

thats funny can you show me any 5 figure earners with no investment

wonder why a managed forex accounts min with a repoutable broker is 10k plus cause gains are small

well i am not here to prove anything to anyone. high5
and i am talking about decent income not 5 figure without investment. ems

In lighter node i found how many of us are trying to stay away from the OP and talking off topic. We seriously need some serious readers and replies ... hahah RIP my english.
Another thing i am using demo account and on thursday i lost 220USD since morning to evening, Then i bought 20 lots of GBP/USD and within one hour i reached 800 USD Shocked Tongue. See that's the forex Cool

iTalha

Love What You Are

View Profile WWW
Reply #29: Sep 18, 2016 08:29 AM

tried exness year ago withdraw 10$ instant on pm. better then instaforex for newbies like me bcoz it has 1 more digit minipip

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.