eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 12, 2019 09:19 AM

ClixSense - From Jim (ClixSense Owner)
Print
Author Topic: ClixSense - From Jim (ClixSense Owner)  (Read 44056 times)
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #240: Mar 01, 2017 01:04 PM

I lost PayPal in May.  I took 8-9 month break.  During that time I thought how can I make it so do not miss PayPal.  First month back I turned a profit and that shortest month of year.  First month turned profit since December 2015.  Most owners closed sites after losing PayPal.  I invested too much time and money since starting my first site in 2002 to do that.  As I saw more and more sites lose PayPal I saw it as good thing.  Those of us who survive will only be stronger.  I plan to be one of those that survive.  Year from now I hope be thinking I made right call.

Kevdur

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #241: Mar 01, 2017 04:06 PM

Hi Jim, Hope you're doing well.

Could you please tell the mods to ease off a bit, I know you want tp protect your business but the forum is getting a little "What should we say" Tightly censored perhaps?.

Members are  in a little of panic at the moment about the losing of Paypal and the new payment processors, one of clixsense's strong assets are actually it's forum.

I've been a member of several sites, And i can easily say that Clixsense's forum is where i've felt mostly at home ever, Be a little careful with the censorship as you'll only end up scaring members away.

Have a good day, And hopefully we'll all soon forget about Paypal and move on.
WaqasDurrani

View Profile
Reply #242: Mar 02, 2017 01:05 AM

[Stop Spamming please]
« Last Edit: Mar 02, 2017 01:12 AM by Mak » Logged
win5bucks

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #243: Mar 02, 2017 01:20 AM

Hi Jim, Hope you're doing well.

Could you please tell the mods to ease off a bit, I know you want tp protect your business but the forum is getting a little "What should we say" Tightly censored perhaps?.

Members are  in a little of panic at the moment about the losing of Paypal and the new payment processors, one of clixsense's strong assets are actually it's forum.

I've been a member of several sites, And i can easily say that Clixsense's forum is where i've felt mostly at home ever, Be a little careful with the censorship as you'll only end up scaring members away.

Have a good day, And hopefully we'll all soon forget about Paypal and move on.

I would the same, maybe for you it's a pain but dealing with thousands of people possibly posting the same questions over and over is also a pain.

win5bucks

View Profile WWW
Reply #244: Mar 02, 2017 01:22 AM

You have earned over $2000 from us but you do not have that in your account. And as for Skrill payments we've sent many and are sending more as I write this. They took forever to fund our account so please have patience. Why would we add a new payment processor only to not pay you. It doesnt make sense.

don't think it was directed to you Jim but to the other guy who moans

Kevdur

View Profile
Reply #245: Mar 02, 2017 02:29 AM

don't think it was directed to you Jim but to the other guy who moans

I'm not moaning my dear, Just telling it as it is.

Let's see how it is, When things have calmed down, And it's not just people posting the same topics over and over i'm talking about.

I'm not even talking about my own topics/posts here, And this has nothing to do with being butthurt so don't worry, All it is is a suggestion for not ending up with a dead forum.

Good luck on Clixsense.
« Last Edit: Mar 02, 2017 02:51 AM by Kevdur » Logged
MrSmith

NeoCorp. Security Agent76(active status)

View Profile WWW
Reply #246: Mar 02, 2017 04:07 AM

For those who keep sending me PMs, writing to me or making comments about Neobux Paypal, STOP. I have had many discussions with Fernando and I consider him a friend. I am very supportive of his business and he has been very supportive during our hard times. If he is able to keep Paypal then that is great and I am not going to hate or bash him because of it. This is business, not high school!

Jim

Nicely said Jim clap

win5bucks

View Profile WWW
Reply #247: Mar 02, 2017 06:04 AM

I'm not moaning my dear, Just telling it as it is.

Let's see how it is, When things have calmed down, And it's not just people posting the same topics over and over i'm talking about.

I'm not even talking about my own topics/posts here, And this has nothing to do with being butthurt so don't worry, All it is is a suggestion for not ending up with a dead forum.

Good luck on Clixsense.

was not actually pointing you but nevermind

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.