eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 21, 2020 10:52 AM

Donatien and Davidbugs are banned
Print
Author Topic: Donatien and Davidbugs are banned  (Read 7622 times)
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #45: Sep 06, 2016 05:06 PM

i replied to today replies, do not waste your time
you jealous

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
davidbugs

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #46: Sep 06, 2016 05:07 PM

old thread from today? come on
you jealous

Nope you are doing it purpose. I already know.
donatien

View Profile
Reply #47: Sep 06, 2016 05:09 PM

you know nothing, you jealous, seeking attention

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
davidbugs

View Profile
Reply #48: Sep 06, 2016 05:10 PM

you know nothing, you jealous, seeling attention

You are just doing it purpose bury my topic.
donatien

View Profile
Reply #49: Sep 06, 2016 05:11 PM

I am not interested with you, it is not hard to understand, so you can not force me to post in your topics
how it's hard to understand ?

davidbugs

View Profile
Reply #50: Sep 06, 2016 05:14 PM

I am not interested with you, it is not hard to understand, so you can not force me to post in your topics
how it's hard to understand ?

Why you are bumping old thread? So you can bury my topic. Don't post.  You are doing it in purpose.

You aren't doing other member. If my thread in third page?  You don't post every minutes.
donatien

View Profile
Reply #51: Sep 06, 2016 05:17 PM

Because i like others members not you  thumbs up So i have no problem posting in others members topics, but not interested with you. simple

Same happened with Catinabox, she don't like you we can't force her

davidbugs

View Profile
Reply #52: Sep 06, 2016 05:18 PM

Because i liked others members not you  thumbs up So i have no problem posting in others members topics, but not interested with you. simple

So You are doing it in purpose. You are bumping old thread.
donatien

View Profile
Reply #53: Sep 06, 2016 05:19 PM

i post in topics where i am interested . but i told you i am not interested with you. do you have reading comprehension problem ?

davidbugs

View Profile
Reply #54: Sep 06, 2016 05:20 PM

Donatien is bumping old thread. If I create a new topic?  So he can bury my new thread.

Donatien is doing it in purpose.
donatien

View Profile
Reply #55: Sep 06, 2016 05:21 PM

why you don't cry about the guys who were making fun of you in the chat today posting noodles pics  laugh

davidbugs

View Profile
Reply #56: Sep 06, 2016 05:22 PM

You admit You are doing it in purpose.  rofl rofl
donatien

View Profile
Reply #57: Sep 06, 2016 05:23 PM

Donatien is bumping old thread. If I create a new topic?  So he can bury my new thread.

Donatien is doing it in purpose.

i post in topics where i am interested . but i told you i am not interested with you. do you have reading comprehension problem ?

i will not repeat again. and i am not going to waste my time with you
If you can't understand what i post, deal with it

donatien

View Profile
Reply #58: Sep 06, 2016 05:23 PM

You admit You are doing it in purpose.  rofl rofl

i admit nothing stop to lie here

davidbugs

View Profile
Reply #59: Sep 06, 2016 05:24 PM

This was what I was primarily saying that you havent sold your sig and just posted a conspiracy theorry about your banning in a sig selling thread and tried to spread a false rumour in an entirely different thread. I delibratly wanted you to post this and that and you trapped yourself. But it also shows you have no feet to stand on. A lie never having any feet.
Thank you for becoming so personal to publish my name. Just showing your character and your wounds.

***Sorry for the typos I am on a cell phone.

He is doing in purpose to bury my new topic. So he can bump old thread.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.