eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jan 29, 2020 01:14 PM

Donatien and Davidbugs are banned
Print
Author Topic: Donatien and Davidbugs are banned  (Read 7034 times)
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #15: Sep 06, 2016 05:42 AM

And nice "Mak" just don't want to post in this thread.  ems
of course

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
donatien

View Profile
Reply #16: Sep 06, 2016 05:44 AM

impossible no one can ban him permanent i m watching him since 2012 and he is still here .. banned and again got his position back(spamming head  shakefist)

@OP
Nice subject  rofl

Thanks for posting this. It show how rules can be different depending the member

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
Mak

Referrals: 42

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Sep 06, 2016 06:50 AM

"unessecary posting just to tease davidbugs 4 days ban"

I have been banned for posting too much, but not in davidbugs topics. If i am not interested in Miss Panzani you can not force me

Let me copy from my other post:

you were banned because Davidbugs made a thread and you bumped three pages in General board just to dig his thread down to few pages because you wanted to tease him. Most of the posts were pure spam and garbage and you knows it. Same with Catina he / she started the same as you. And then David started bumping his thread illegaly resulting the same treatment you both got. EMS is not your play ground. If you cant respect each others or cant see anyone then better leave. Please do not show false picture to the people.
donatien

View Profile
Reply #18: Sep 06, 2016 06:54 AM

Let me copy from my other post

You are not informed Mak, so better to get the fact right. I was paid, as same as Catina , because you don't have informations about this doesn't mean what you say. You are not in my PM, email,ect to know what we do. Now if you want i can post a proof.

If i am not interested to post in davidbugs topics then what ?? it is an obligation ?

Now you say 'pure spam'
Yes like all sig posters do, then what you do ? nothing ?

Look at this quote about a member with a sig campaign
"as long money is involved who care of spam"

Now go to clean the real spams here and there

Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Sep 06, 2016 07:08 AM

Hahaha you made me laugh. Dona lie doesn't suits on your face. Thr is and thr was no link in your sig. You must have been paid by someone just to tease David or Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum requested you to put this text in your sig "Dubai....somewhere in Europe" laugh
donatien

View Profile
Reply #20: Sep 06, 2016 07:10 AM

Who told you i was paid to put something in my signature

My name is Donatien, not Dona

Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Sep 06, 2016 07:22 AM

Signature deals are Allowed Now!
yeah if we post too much we are banned laugh

First of all you havent sell your signature to anyone.

You are not informed Mak, so better to get the fact right. I was paid, as same as Catina , because you don't have informations about this doesn't mean what you say. You are not in my PM, email,ect to know what we do. Now if you want i can post a proof.

Who told you i was paid to put something in my signature

Ok then you just denying your own words. I do not want to reply further. Just quoting words in case you edit them out.
And now dont say someone paid you to post in this forum but it was not for signature sellings when you directly posted in the signature thread (the other thread you posted) and questioned me LOL
Today you degraded yourself. Have some fun.
Over and Out.

« Last Edit: Sep 06, 2016 07:24 AM by Mak » Logged
donatien

View Profile
Reply #22: Sep 06, 2016 07:30 AM

Are you in noodles crisis ?

Let me be more clear with it
I was paid, does not mean paid to use the signature.I posted in the other thread because i want laugh
 Some things you are not aware here Mr Medhi Ali Kazmi
Have some fun you degraded yourself. Have some fun.

donatien

View Profile
Reply #23: Sep 06, 2016 07:32 AM

Furthermore someone will post here to confirm

Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Sep 06, 2016 07:47 AM

Are you in noodles crisis ?

I posted in the other thread because i want laugh

This was what I was primarily saying that you havent sold your sig and just posted a conspiracy theorry about your banning in a sig selling thread and tried to spread a false rumour in an entirely different thread. I delibratly wanted you to post this and that and you trapped yourself. But it also shows you have no feet to stand on. A lie never having any feet.
Thank you for becoming so personal to publish my name. Just showing your character and your wounds.

***Sorry for the typos I am on a cell phone.
donatien

View Profile
Reply #25: Sep 06, 2016 07:50 AM

I see you don't get it but no problem

Thank you for becoming so personal to publish my name.

You're Welcome and happy Easter

waqas11

Referrals: 6

!!Aslamoalecum To All Of You !!

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Sep 06, 2016 10:42 AM

hilarious  ems
i m really enjoying this conversation and remember my old days hahah
Mak knows what i wanna say anyway donatien i know u from a long time. you shouldn't be like that and i think u are well mature than most of ems guys. smug
donatien

View Profile
Reply #27: Sep 06, 2016 11:33 AM

Well why not act like Miss Panzani, since you never be banned permanently. You see whay i mean ?

davidbugs

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #28: Sep 06, 2016 04:22 PM

He is bumping thread in general discussion again.
donatien

View Profile
Reply #29: Sep 06, 2016 04:30 PM

well i am allowed to post right ? what is the problem

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.