eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jan 29, 2020 01:23 PM

Davidbugs spam me and abuse me
Print
Author Topic: Davidbugs spam me and abuse me  (Read 12111 times)
demonicsheikh

Referrals: 0

I am on work leave Amigos.... Leave a PM

View Profile WWW
Reply #60: Aug 21, 2016 02:01 AM

You are telling Honorable Mr. David Having Bugs a TROLL ?

Leave the poor chap alone as he might be suffering from multiple split personalities  ems

donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #61: Aug 21, 2016 08:10 PM

Leave the poor chap alone as he might be suffering from multiple split personalities  ems
laugh good one rofl

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
r_a_c_a_4_u

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #62: Aug 27, 2016 12:31 PM

lol sir

The girls will rule the world !!!!!!!
RefsHunter

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #63: Sep 03, 2016 10:13 PM

he still continue to insult people in chat  frusty

Then why are you getting banned my dear? Cool

I will Guide you upon joining on this Trusted and Best Dice Game!

Register here
donatien

View Profile
Reply #64: Sep 06, 2016 05:43 AM

Banned because we don't post in davidbugs topic

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
davidbugs

View Profile
Reply #65: Sep 06, 2016 05:41 PM

Banned because we don't post in davidbugs topic

He is lying to you guys.  He bumping old thread to bury my topic.  He admit it. He would not doing other member?

He admit it.
donatien

View Profile
Reply #66: Sep 06, 2016 05:45 PM

He is lying to you guys.  He bumping old thread to bury my topic.  He admit it. He would not doing other member?

He admit it.

can you show where i admit, instead wasting time ? stop trying to force people posting in your topics,

we are not interested
« Last Edit: Sep 06, 2016 05:48 PM by donatien » Logged

davidbugs

View Profile
Reply #67: Sep 06, 2016 09:12 PM

can you show where i admit, instead wasting time ? stop trying to force people posting in your topics,

we are not interested

You are bumping thread once again when I create a new topic. I am not forcing anyone post in my topic.

You are bumping old thread bury my thread. You admit it.
donatien

View Profile
Reply #68: Sep 06, 2016 09:13 PM

oh again you  Sad

jatonen

Referrals: 6

Fact: You cannot please everybody

View Profile WWW
Reply #69: Sep 06, 2016 09:44 PM

I think you should create a website named "donatienvsdavidbugs.com"  laugh

davidbugs

View Profile
Reply #70: Sep 06, 2016 11:23 PM

oh again you  Sad

You are been attacking me all the time calling me noodle, your secret chat. You said number 1 chat rules. I am not allowed. You have been telling everyone.

By the way triangle have 3 sizes.   

You are bumping thread to bury my topic.
JustClick

View Profile WWW
Reply #71: Sep 06, 2016 11:37 PM

By the way triangle have 3 sizes.   

Triangle have 3 Sides not sizes. Its not noodle which have no size and can get cut from any where.  laugh

I have a solution for you , don't get panic and enjoy .. once you will not get panic no body will tease you.

davidbugs

View Profile
Reply #72: Sep 06, 2016 11:45 PM

Triangle have 3 Sides not sizes. Its not noodle which have no size and can get cut from any where.  laugh

I have a solution for you , don't get panic and enjoy .. once you will not get panic no body will tease you.

Actually people attacking me all the time. I bet he will make screenshot to show other people..

That not tease. People have been harass me all the time. When I decide to fight back. They get upset since hurt their feelings.
JustClick

View Profile WWW
Reply #73: Sep 06, 2016 11:55 PM

Actually people attacking me all the time. I bet he will make screenshot to show other people..

That not tease. People have been harass me all the time. When I decide to fight back. They get upset since hurt their feelings.

This is what called life. As you too was involved in abusing Islam and Muslims from ages. Right ? How many people got panic with your abuse. Still same people are sharing chat with you, only thing is they are avoiding your chat by putting /ignore davidbugs and after this command neither they can see your PM or Chat comments.

Its simple .. you too can put /ignore on all noodles makers and you can eat noodles in peace .  Tongue

davidbugs

View Profile
Reply #74: Sep 06, 2016 11:57 PM

This is what called life. As you too was involved in abusing Islam and Muslims from ages. Right ? How many people got panic with your abuse. Still same people are sharing chat with you, only thing is they are avoiding your chat by putting /ignore davidbugs and after this command neither they can see your PM or Chat comments.

Its simple .. you too can put /ignore on all noodles makers and you can eat noodles in peace .  Tongue

By the way I don't eat noodle. thumbs up
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.