eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 07, 2022 11:53 pm

CoinsAd.xyz - Bitcoin PTC, Offerwall, and Faucet w/ Exclusive Signup Bonus
Print
Author Topic: CoinsAd.xyz - Bitcoin PTC, Offerwall, and Faucet w/ Exclusive Signup Bonus  (Read 233 times)
Rowbin

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Oct 18, 2022 04:37 am

Hello everyone! Adeline here.   Smiley

I run a handful of PTC/GPT sites, but I want to introduce everyone to one of my newer ones. CoinsAd has been out for a couple of months right now and it's doing great so far! We are bitcoin based and have have PTC ads, paid shortlinks, offerwalls, lottery, games, and a 30-minute faucet! You can earn 100+ satoshi per day and can cash out to FaucetPay at only 750 satoshi, which is just 15 cents! We've processed dozens of payments so far so you can rest assured you'll be paid. On top of all that we have a great referral program that rewards you with b0% of everything your referral does!

We also have extremely cheap advertising rates, allowing you to post ads starting at only 2 satoshi per click. That's only $0.0004!

We are constantly growing and adding new features, with an investment feature coming soon! Our only rules are no proxy/VPN use, no multiple accounts, and no adult content is allowed to be posted on the PTC. That's it!
If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to drop a comment here or contact me via the support chat on the website.

Again, here's the link for anyone interested: https://coinsad.xyz

For a limited time I'm offering one free PTC ad for all new members! Simply reply to this topic, them PM me with your username on CoinsAd as well as the URL and description of the ad you would like posted!
« Last Edit: Oct 19, 2022 05:05 pm by Rowbin » Logged
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.