eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 19, 2022 04:56 am

Free HYIP script?
Print
Author Topic: Free HYIP script?  (Read 5006 times)
ha4opudrata

Referrals: 1

Feedbacks are great way to say thanks :)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016 02:30 pm

Hey guys  Smiley
Its been a long time since I last visited the forum but I've been working on few projects. One of them is a website providing forex and binary options signals. We are about to open doors very soon and we were thinking of creating a second website in order to give a chance to the customers that are more busy and have no time to trade them self. So we are looking for a free HYIP script if any is available to allow the busy ones just to invest and then harvest some interest each month or 3 to 6 months. We have a programmer in our team to deal with the details.

Any suggestions are welcome!

donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #1: May 03, 2016 04:34 pm

Never see one. The only ones you will find for maybe free are the nulled one.
criscool

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #2: May 03, 2016 11:05 pm

Lol
why do you choose free one ?

are you gonna launch hyip but no funds huh ?

don't ever try nulled just by around with 200$ or else you'll face security problems

ha4opudrata

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: May 04, 2016 01:27 am

Looking for free doesnt really mean we dont have money Smiley
There is no problem to buy one but why giving money if there is any free available? We also have a good developer to program everything we need extra.
However if you guys dont know of any free then i guess there is none.
So what paid HYIP script would you suggest for us to buy?

Strans

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: May 04, 2016 02:28 pm

Hello, you have to understand first what is a "Hyip Industry" before you think about such project. Well, I'm not a fan of this "empty" business model as the most of GPT/PTC owners but I will explain you right now how this is working. Firstly, you have to put on your mind that Hyip investors or "players" are more smarter then me and you. Before anyone can give 100$ or more on an online "empty" scheme like Hyips, this "expert" will look on those points:

1- Expensive script with a professional template, cheap/free or opensource scripts are not accepted in Hyip industry or else nobody will "invest" his money on a cheap/free script (be sure of that). Usual common script is GoldCoders HYIP Manager.

2- Paid domain name (like dot com, dot biz) with a clear admin name and billing information same as the company registration certificat.

3- Comodo SSL encryption (the most expensive one).

4- Company registration that is mostly done in UK or Panama, so everybody can register there and have an official company with a rented P.O. box adresse.

5- Waiting time or spare time, usually its a period of waiting until other persons make some deposits.

6- How many monitors are affiliated, don't forget that a Hyip is giving money like 50$ or 100$ for monitors to test and report if it is paying or not.

7- Plan type, hourly and daily plans Hyips are clearly disappearing next hours or next days only than monthly ones. Experienced "players" will be interested on monthy plans Hyips.

Well, I do not advise you to get in this dummy industry because the question is: what will produce a Hyip? his answer is easy: nothing, using "invest" or "investing" words is absolutely funny. Hyips are just a domestic Ponzi schemes. About your developers that you are talking about no one could be better than GoldCoders in this industry. Its a wast of time, this is not get paid to click cheap ads, its the hyip savage world. If you want to know more read the blog of Paul Abramson (search for mno). Kind regards.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016 02:53 am by Strans » Logged
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #5: May 04, 2016 05:29 pm

So what paid HYIP script would you suggest for us to buy?

Take a look at Goldcoder, ShadowScript, PAMHyip
ha4opudrata

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: May 08, 2016 09:22 am

Hello, you have to understand first what is a "Hyip Industry" before you think about such project. Well, I'm not a fan of this "empty" business model as the most of GPT/PTC owners but I will explain you right now how this is working. Firstly, you have to put on your mind that Hyip investors or "players" are more smarter then me and you. Before anyone can give 100$ or more on an online "empty" scheme like Hyips, this "expert" will look on those points:

1- Expensive script with a professional template, cheap/free or opensource scripts are not accepted in Hyip industry or else nobody will "invest" his money on a cheap/free script (be sure of that). Usual common script is GoldCoders HYIP Manager.

2- Paid domain name (like dot com, dot biz) with a clear admin name and billing information same as the company registration certificat.

3- Comodo SSL encryption (the most expensive one).

4- Company registration that is mostly done in UK or Panama, so everybody can register there and have an official company with a rented P.O. box adresse.

5- Waiting time or spare time, usually its a period of waiting until other persons make some deposits.

6- How many monitors are affiliated, don't forget that a Hyip is giving money like 50$ or 100$ for monitors to test and report if it is paying or not.

7- Plan type, hourly and daily plans Hyips are clearly disappearing next hours or next days only than monthly ones. Experienced "players" will be interested on monthy plans Hyips.

Well, I do not advise you to get in this dummy industry because the question is: what will produce a Hyip? his answer is easy: nothing, using "invest" or "investing" words is absolutely funny. Hyips are just a domestic Ponzi schemes. About your developers that you are talking about no one could be better than GoldCoders in this industry. Its a wast of time, this is not get paid to click cheap ads, its the hyip savage world. If you want to know more read the blog of Paul Abramson (search for mno). Kind regards.

Please accept my apologies but few things here look very silly.
I know that you do have point from your side. It is totally understandable however we will not push on this part of the business. It will be just an extension for the customers who have no time to stay at their computers all day. We most probably will not offer more than 20% return per year. We understand that out there are people who have some money but not enough to build their own business and they prefer to keep them in banks but the banks are not giving more than 5 - 10% per year. So here we are...

ha4opudrata

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: May 08, 2016 09:23 am

Thanks Donatien! I'll have a look at them Smiley

Strans

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: May 15, 2016 04:31 am

Please accept my apologies but few things here look very silly.
I know that you do have point from your side. It is totally understandable however we will not push on this part of the business. It will be just an extension for the customers who have no time to stay at their computers all day. We most probably will not offer more than 20% return per year. We understand that out there are people who have some money but not enough to build their own business and they prefer to keep them in banks but the banks are not giving more than 5 - 10% per year. So here we are...

Well, what I have exposed is "the reality" if you find it "silly" so this is your problem. Yes its true there are many people want to invest but not on "free script" based hyips. Thanks
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016 04:34 am by Strans » Logged
ha4opudrata

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: May 21, 2016 07:42 am

Well, what I have exposed is "the reality" if you find it "silly" so this is your problem. Yes its true there are many people want to invest but not on "free script" based hyips. Thanks
The only thing that you dont know ...is me Smiley

dejanu

View Profile
Reply #10: May 22, 2016 11:40 am

Those are scammers,all three!!
Buy scripts here

http://www.proxcore.com/

http://www.scriptbolt.com/

cngohar

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #11: May 22, 2016 07:15 pm

Those are scammers,all three!!
Buy scripts here

http://www.proxcore.com/

http://www.scriptbolt.com/

i guess HYIP and Revenue Share are different things

UNIQUE PTC Template For Sale -
ha4opudrata

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Jun 04, 2016 01:43 pm

Thank you all for participating and helping!
I have received 1-2 scripts from which we will build what we need.

I appreciate your assistance Smiley
Finally I found that there is no free HYIP script available on the market...which mean this is a open door (niche) for developers Smiley

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.