eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Nov 28, 2022 11:43 am

PLse help regarding Different Browsers!
Print
Author Topic: PLse help regarding Different Browsers!  (Read 1827 times)
darshan36

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Dec 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Hello i created my website and designed it as well. Its called bux-clicks.com But my problem is that my website gets spoiled when I open it in other browsers like Firefox or google chrome. But everything works fine in Internet Explorer. When opened in any other browsers, the website design gets irritated and shows the tabs and menus in different place and the page goes completely down. Try this in mozila and you will come to know wat I am talking about. PLease Please help me in this case. Your reply will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
LuckyStarsSites

Referrals: 11

View Profile
Reply #1: Dec 23, 2009 12:47 pm

Loads up fine for me (a bit bright maybe,lol)

When you visit the site in FireFox make sure you have the newest version etc installed and try clering your cache and/or cookies as this may help. Smiley
darshan36

View Profile
Reply #2: Dec 23, 2009 12:52 pm

Loads up fine for me (a bit bright maybe,lol)

When you visit the site in FireFox make sure you have the newest version etc installed and try clering your cache and/or cookies as this may help. Smiley

but my members are complaining that they cannot view the website in correct manner. The design gets worst. Plse give ne idea. Cant understand
SnoorkAdvertiser

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Dec 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Yes, I'm seeing the problem you are facing with your website.

The components of the website are not arranged as they are supposed to be.

I'm seeing that your website is not using HTML Tables which is causing the problem.

The easiest and quickes way to get your problem solved would be to code your website in tables.

Code:
<table width="0" height="0" align="center"><td>Please your website content in here...</td></table>

Snoork Hosting - Enterprise PTC Web Hosting | DDoS Protected
99.9% Network Uptime | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time | 24/7 Live Chat
Check Out Our PTC Web Hosting Specials For Amazing Discounts & Promotions
darshan36

View Profile
Reply #4: Dec 23, 2009 12:59 pm

I'm seeing that your website is not using HTML Tables which is causing the problem.

The easiest and quickes way to get your problem solved would be to code your website in tables.

Code:
<table width="0" height="0" align="center"><td>Please your website content in here...</td></table>

yes one of my friend said the same thing. SO i put the full php script inside a table. But still the problem is same. Can u tell me where to insert this code? Thanks in advance
SnoorkAdvertiser

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Dec 23, 2009 01:07 pm

You do not necessary put the full website code into the table.

You need to determine which components of your site are causing problems and place them in a table.

For example the Site State section fo your site would look like this in a table:

Code:
<table width="400" height="200" align="center" background="http://bux-clicks.com/templates/BuxClicks/images/stats.gif"><td>Place your site stats in this section.</td></table>

Assault

The Revolution will not be televised.

View Profile
Reply #6: Dec 23, 2009 01:12 pm

This is why I hate IE and think it should disappear its a useless browser.
Delusional

Referrals: 6

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Dec 23, 2009 01:14 pm

Code:
no no no no no no. thats how websites were made prior to 2004 websites can now be made with div containers and css and can be fully table less. you don't need tables. you just need your css to define the sizes of the elements. I am sorry snoork but this is one time when your info is depreciated.

« Last Edit: Dec 23, 2009 01:30 pm by Delusional » Logged

bk

Referrals: 9

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Dec 23, 2009 01:20 pm

Could it also be there screen resolution? its opening just fine in IE 7 and FF. So it may be on there end.

Where advertising makes sense
SnoorkAdvertiser

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Dec 23, 2009 01:24 pm

no no no no no no. thats how websites were made prior to 2004 websites can now be made with div containers and css and can be fully table less. you don't need tables. you just need your css to define the sizes of the elements. I am sorry snoork but this is one time when your info is depreciated.

I understand your concerns, but as I mentioned above "The easiest and quickest way to get your problem solved would be to code your website in tables."

I personally believe this would be his best choice since the member does not have a major experience in coding or component layout of the website.

But if he or she has knowledge in DIV and CSS coding, then it would be your best choice to layout the components of your website.

Delusional

Referrals: 6

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Dec 23, 2009 01:30 pm

I understand your concerns, but as I mentioned above "The easiest and quickest way to get your problem solved would be to code your website in tables."

I personally believe this would be his best choice since the member does not have a major experience in coding or component layout of the website.

But if he or she has knowledge in DIV and CSS coding, then it would be your best choice to layout the components of your website.

You need to determine which components of your site are causing problems and place them in a table.

For example the Site State section fo your site would look like this in a table:

Code:
<table width="400" height="200" align="center" background="http://bux-clicks.com/templates/BuxClicks/images/stats.gif"><td>Place your site stats in this section.</td></table>

would work better in a div. something like this.
Code:
<div style='width: 400; height:200; background: url(http://bux-clicks.com/templates/BuxClicks/images/stats.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; display: block;'><h4>Site Stats</h4><ul><li>site clicks</li><li>something else</li></ul></div>

darshan36

View Profile
Reply #11: Dec 23, 2009 03:03 pm

Could it also be there screen resolution? its opening just fine in IE 7 and FF. So it may be on there end.
yes working fine in IE7 coz I used that to create and design the website but mozila spoils the design and even chrome. Wait other members have given two codes one in html antoher div tags. So lets see by installing that. Thanks
darshan36

View Profile
Reply #12: Dec 23, 2009 03:04 pm

would work better in a div. something like this.
Code:
<div style='width: 400; height:200; background: url(http://bux-clicks.com/templates/BuxClicks/images/stats.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; display: block;'><h4>Site Stats</h4><ul><li>site clicks</li><li>something else</li></ul></div>

hey really thanks for the code. I will try to insert this and see if everything works fine. Thanks in advance. I will keep u updated.
darshan36

View Profile
Reply #13: Dec 23, 2009 03:06 pm

Code:

hey thanks fr such a gr8 info> I will try yours code first if still the same problem, then i will go for css and div code, and lets hope everything works fine. I will contact u once done. Currently, some server problem for my website. Thanks in advance.
SnoorkAdvertiser

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Dec 23, 2009 06:49 pm

hey thanks fr such a gr8 info> I will try yours code first if still the same problem, then i will go for css and div code, and lets hope everything works fine. I will contact u once done. Currently, some server problem for my website. Thanks in advance.

Alright, keep us updated in the process.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.