eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! May 24, 2022 06:18 PM

RBClick Maybe heading into the sunset. (Happy Trails)
Print
Author Topic: RBClick Maybe heading into the sunset. (Happy Trails)  (Read 975 times)
Holdyerown

Referrals: 0

Laugh Now, Cry Later

View Profile
Dec 23, 2009 04:23 AM

Well here we go again with ANOTHER ptc site that having a server problem I guess.. after they upgraded a week before to a better server... with no response at the forum either...
first, last week members had to deal with big amounts missing from there accounts, then the clicks/ads were dropping fewer & fewer by the day and now you guess it... can't log in  and  we get this.....

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'rbclicks_admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/rbclicks/public_html/includes/mysql.php on line 50
Database error: Link-ID == false, connect failed
MySQL Error: 0 ()
Session halted.

What is it? I don't know or really care... but it's just screaming loser ptc site.
I really hate wasting my time clicking away on loser sites... 

I would  of posted this on there forum but you need Bill Nye the science guy just to crack the forum password which defaults ur password about 50 times before u can get in...

any other member out there??? please sound off or even the admin of the site.. let us know what is UP with ur site?
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.