eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jun 29, 2022 10:29 AM

New Site Design
Print
Author Topic: New Site Design  (Read 15600 times)
The Rock

Referrals: 764

View Profile
Reply #15: Jan 19, 2010 04:30 PM

Its' self-made/home-made design  Smiley

I was gonna tell you to spank the designer but that would just be strange Roll Eyes

What happened to the good ol' days where people were actually willing to spend a bit and look way better?

I'm serious, there is no link in this sig.
phatorbit

Referrals: 3

View Profile
Reply #16: Jan 19, 2010 04:32 PM

Just read your sentence once again. You can think anything but not allowed to write everything what you think.  Shocked Otherwise what do you mean by forum rules Huh?

Read once again what I said. I said I don't need advise about getting cheap header or costly header or no header whatever. I never asked why you commented here.

I know who I am. Also, I know how to report inappropriate posts. Once again, don't spoil my topic with irrelevant posts.

I don't think you are the right person to evaluate designs. Still your genuine comments are welcomed  Smiley

Thank you for your attendance.

Quote from the general rules

- This is a PUBLIC FORUM  and we are not in the business of reviewing and "censoring" peoples posts unless they include " SWEARING OR ILLEGAL CONTENT"

You can tell me you dont like what I say, but you cannot tell me that you dont want me posting here because you do not like the comments.

Just drop it dude, your making a big deal over nothing, just because you didnt get the happy feel good responses you wanted.

But respectfully, I will stop posting in "your public thread" to avoid childish drama....
« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2010 04:34 PM by phatorbit » Logged
Daan1el

Referrals: 112

Nothing is as it seems to be...

View Profile
Reply #17: Jan 19, 2010 04:36 PM

Its' self-made/home-made design  Smiley
Hmm, then its weird. Maybe your designer scammed you saying that because that is an free metamorphozis.com design that they are giving out for free. Downloaded by thousands of people. Its not even edited at all. Sorry to say it but I think I needed to tell you so you can look this up my friend. My PTC Site, just tell me if you want the whole link for proof.  Undecided
« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2010 04:39 PM by Daan1el » Logged
My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Jan 19, 2010 04:38 PM

I was gonna tell you to spank the designer but that would just be strange Roll Eyes

What happened to the good ol' days where people were actually willing to spend a bit and look way better?

I may find a chat log on which you said that it's a nice design and you liked it. Now changing your mind or intending something else.  Wink

Download Hostpic.Org Firefox & Chrome Extension
The Rock

View Profile
Reply #19: Jan 19, 2010 04:40 PM

I may find a chat log on which you said that it's a nice design and you liked it. Now changing your mind or intending something else.  Wink

I raised my bar in the meanwhile Smiley Things look pretty when you have only one look at it, if you browse like 10 pages you get a clearer view rofl

Also it's a free template, I see where it's available for download rofl rofl rofl rofl

My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Jan 19, 2010 04:41 PM

Hmm, then its weird. Maybe your designer scammed you saying that because that is an free metamorphozis.com design that they are giving out for free. Downloaded by thousands of people. Its not even edited at all. Sorry to say it but I think I needed to tell you so you can look this up my friend.  Undecided

Only surprise to me is that my original post was made on 23rd December,2009. Its' almost a month passed. What all people were doing till now.  Or you have some other intentions to write here now?  Undecided

My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Jan 19, 2010 04:43 PM

I raised my bar in the meanwhile Smiley Things look pretty when you have only one look at it, if you browse like 10 pages you get a clearer view rofl

Also it's a free template, I see where it's available for download rofl rofl rofl rofl

You are the one always changing mind so no surprise with that  Roll Eyes

Atleast, site looks same both in IE & Firefox  Cool

The Rock

View Profile
Reply #22: Jan 19, 2010 04:43 PM

He just found out that it's a free one?

http://www.metamorphozis.com/free_templates/free_css_templates/metamorph_shiningearth/

My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #23: Jan 19, 2010 04:48 PM

Actually, I even found this from somewhere else. May be posted by someone else.

So what? Is there any point in that?

I don't think any aurora site has this template and thereby making mine unique. I have this logic.

Also, if you know coding then you must be aware of the fact that it wasn't aurora template at all.

Daan1el

Referrals: 112

Nothing is as it seems to be...

View Profile
Reply #24: Jan 19, 2010 04:53 PM

So it was you.  Shocked
But how can you say this?
Its' self-made/home-made desig
Are you lying to us?  Undecided
Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #25: Jan 19, 2010 04:53 PM

Yeah, it is not unique it is just integrated and I think that is what you mean.

Do you know how to read?

Why the hell did you say it was unique even after I said this? Seriously, I don't like people trying to say they made something when they didn't and I really don't like people lying. I am not gonna ban you, no. Because our rules don't say we ban for lying. (just for your clarification)

This is the time I'd like to say the word f*** in several forms, just like Ajay did.

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
phatorbit

View Profile
Reply #26: Jan 19, 2010 04:57 PM

It's all about scammin' these days it seems.
« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2010 04:59 PM by phatorbit » Logged
My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #27: Jan 19, 2010 05:02 PM

So it was you.  Shocked
But how can you say this?Are you lying to us?  Undecided

I don't think any aurora site has this template and thereby making mine unique. I have this logic.

Also, if you know coding then you must be aware of the fact that it wasn't aurora template at all.

Do you know how to read?

Why the hell did you say it was unique even after I said this? Seriously, I don't like people trying to say they made something when they didn't and I really don't like people lying.

I am not gonna ban you, no. Because our rules don't say we ban for lying. (just for your clarification)

So are you wanna say that you are just looking for occasions to ban me?

This is the time I'd like to say the word **** in several forms, just like Ajay did.

You can keep using such second grade language. Its' in no way gonna hurt me. It will washout your image over a period of time.

The Rock

View Profile
Reply #28: Jan 19, 2010 05:04 PM

God, you look like a guy I know who's arguing that 5 = 17 to 24 frusty

It does not. And unique doesn't = integrated either.

Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #29: Jan 19, 2010 05:04 PM

So are you wanna say that you are just looking for occasions to ban me?

Like I said "(just for your clarification)", because if I didn't say anything I bet you would PM Northowl or someone to complain about me and telling them not to let you get banned, but doing this I see you also found out some way to complain about me.

lying "will washout your image over a period of time." I have the right to be mad because you were lying.

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.