eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jun 24, 2022 03:50 PM

New Site Design
Print
Author Topic: New Site Design  (Read 15497 times)
My PTC Site

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #45: Jan 19, 2010 07:04 PM

You refuse to accept that you did not make what you use. Thats ok.  Enjoy  your "custom" version. I'm sure the elder and older will see some beauty in it.
I wouldn't bother The Rock and Ajay for free help. They are pretty busy these days with successful sites. You nag and you whine, and you throw a fit, (this whole thread being evidence) because you cannot take negative criticism.

In the future, if you are going to wear your feelings on your shirt, I would going around asking for people to give you there opinion on a public forum.

Since you asked every member of EMS's opinion, here's mine, cut and dry just for you.

Learn to program, or buy a decent script.

Or the best course of action, Quit trying to run a site now. Just stop, paint figurines, draw, get into sports, but dont come here acting like a child when site owners tell you the truth about your cut and paste site.

In school, kids promise to do something and next day, again they forget.

Guess what I am trying to figure out.

You are not the one who decide whether I should be in this industry or not. Nobody cares about your useless opinions or comments.

Moreover, you have useless time to come and argue here. May be you are looking more unemployed than anybody else.

I have atleast knowledge of coding any design for aurora template , you even don't know that.

Still have any more useless, baseless comments to offer Huh?

Download Hostpic.Org Firefox & Chrome Extension
Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #46: Jan 19, 2010 07:09 PM

Be careful with your comments, there are people with way more successful sites than yours that frequent school. Saying that, places you down below them.

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
AjayP

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Reply #47: Jan 19, 2010 07:10 PM

Guess what I am trying to figure out.

You are not the one who decide whether I should be in this industry or not. Nobody cares about your useless opinions or comments.

Moreover, you have useless time to come and argue here. May be you are looking more unemployed than anybody else.

I have atleast knowledge of coding any design for aurora template , you even don't know that.

Still have any more useless, baseless comments to offer Huh?

I care  mrgreen

You wanna use a public forum to advertise? Your gonna have people posting "nonsense" comments

Be careful with your comments, there are people with way more successful sites than yours that frequent school. Saying that, places you down below them.
+1
phatorbit

View Profile
Reply #48: Jan 19, 2010 07:11 PM

+1

I care   mrgreen

You wanna use a public forum to advertise? Your gonna have people posting "nonsense" comments

rofl
My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #49: Jan 19, 2010 07:14 PM

First thing is that what I intended to point out and what you are referring to  Shocked

And more funny, two more people just jumped along with your comment  laugh

Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #50: Jan 19, 2010 07:17 PM

First thing is that what I intended to point out and what you are referring to  Shocked

And more funny, two more people just jumped along with your comment  laugh

You were saying you were not a kid because kids never are successful and always abandon their projects or don't even start them. I was telling you that is not always truth.

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #51: Jan 19, 2010 07:22 PM

You were saying you were not a kid because kids never are successful and always abandon their projects or don't even start them. I was telling you that is not always truth.

No way. You got completely wrong interpretation. And who said that kids can't succeed?

One member just promised not to post here any more due to unknown reasons and he is still keep on posting here.

Now, you must have understood the correlation with example I gave. 

AjayP

View Profile
Reply #52: Jan 19, 2010 07:25 PM

What a bad admin, can't even take some criticism on taking a free design. And then ignores peoples comments, and pretends not to understand them so he looks better.

Lets just recap so people don't forget as you like to drop points:

- Design didn't maintain copyrights

- Design is free, admin can't even afford a desgn

- Admin thinks kids can't run sites now

- Admin thinks he can post in public forums without people giving their opinions.

One member just promised not to post here any more due to unknown reasons and he is still keep on posting here. 

Who said I was leaving, I said I was close to leaving. Obviously you don't like me posting as I shed some truth on you Smiley

« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2010 07:27 PM by AjayP » Logged
My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #53: Jan 19, 2010 07:27 PM

What a bad admin, can't even take some criticism on taking a free design. And then ignores peoples comments, and pretends not to understand them so he looks better.

Lets just recap so people don't forget as you like to drop points:

- Design didn't maintain copyrights

- Design is free, admin can't even afford a desgn

- Admin thinks kids can't run sites now

- Admin thinks he can post in public forums without people giving their opinions.

And you think your interpretation is correct  Wink

phatorbit

View Profile
Reply #54: Jan 19, 2010 07:29 PM

And you think your interpretation is correct  Wink

http://chatptc.com/index.php/topic,245.0.html

Seems like you go around bad mouthing all of the people you ask for help and advice.

You have no respect for anyone (because your a child) and no respect for the staff.
You treat everyone on this forum like they are stupid by trying to lie your way out of lie.

You keep trying as if you can say a magical statement that will stop all of this, or change our mind, or supremely defend your lie, but it useless, just like your site.

Your site is getting a reputation....and not a good one. (not like the design didn't screw that up in the first place). Crappy design to go with a crappy admin.
My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #55: Jan 19, 2010 07:31 PM

Who said I was leaving, I said I was close to leaving. Obviously you don't like me posting as I shed some truth on you Smiley

One more wrong interpretation  laugh

Just see it goes this way:

But respectfully, I will stop posting in "your public thread" to avoid childish drama....

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,40416.msg454344.html#msg454344

phatorbit

View Profile
Reply #56: Jan 19, 2010 07:33 PM

One more wrong interpretation  laugh

Just see it goes this way:

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,40416.msg454344.html#msg454344

Changed my mind Smiley

My prerogative.

Trying to stop the unwanted comments again ? (rhetorical)

What are you trying to prove here?

That you can pick away at people's words when they catch you lying?

lol....this is when you try to reply with something witty or smart for no reason, because you are fraud with a terrible site.
« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2010 07:35 PM by phatorbit » Logged
AjayP

View Profile
Reply #57: Jan 19, 2010 07:35 PM

He said EMS should stop censoring

but he is pushing for censoring in his thread Smiley
phatorbit

View Profile
Reply #58: Jan 19, 2010 07:35 PM

He said EMS should stop censoring

but he is pushing for censoring in his thread Smiley

Wow......like a kid who can't decide what he wants or that wants everything his way.
My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #59: Jan 19, 2010 07:38 PM

Wow......like a kid who can't decide what he wants or that wants everything his way.

Like a kid changing mind often.  Wink

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.