eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! May 22, 2022 04:12 PM

SilentScape PTC [New Software For The Masses]
Print
Author Topic: SilentScape PTC [New Software For The Masses]  (Read 3205 times)
Delusional

Referrals: 6

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Nov 07, 2008 04:17 PM

The system is getting more done daily. i have completed alot, right now i am making the ad view and crediting functions. Once i have that done and i get the payment pages done(to buy ads) then i will put the login pages up and the sign up pages up for the demo.

Also another note. I have been asked by several individuals if they will be able to earn cash on the demo. Sorry everyone, but all it is, is a demo anything "earned" while using the demo will not give you anything. That being said do not use any real info while testing the demo.

Sponsors: I am working on getting a handful of sponsors. You can not apply for sponsorship until after the public release. Before then only those i PM about sponsorship will be able to get it. so don't ask to become a sponsor if you did not get a PM from me about it.

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Nov 09, 2008 06:11 AM

Major Update
The view Ads area has been made, You may now see how it is done to a point. Right now you can only see it from a guests point of view. The login and registration areas will soon be up. Extra security fail safes have been added to beef up the scripts security protocols. The next biggest system to ad will be the credit system for all ads. After that I will update everyone more.

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Nov 11, 2008 05:17 AM

News Update
The account pages are now done. I am making the Login page now. Once this is done i will post instruction on how to access rhe demo account. While logged as a demo user, demo staff, or demo admin you will not be able to change any settings.

Also we will be allowing a free trial of SSPTC. in order to use the free trial you will be required to have zend optimizer on your server. You will need to have a service tech from SilentScape verify such. The trial period will last 7 days. if you wish to discontinue the use of the software after the 7 days you will need to contact me through an email, in order to deactivate the billing process. If you do not contact me within 7 days your PayPal will be billed for the amount owed.

After much thought I have decided to allow dev copy holders to receive a free upgrade of the software once an update is available.
Although updates will be free the starting price of the script will go up. I am still thinking how much I want to charge for such. once i have an idea i will let everyone know.
« Last Edit: Nov 23, 2008 12:57 AM by Delusional » Logged

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Nov 23, 2008 05:50 AM

Registration will soon be open. as soon as it is you will be able to test the front end of the software fully. I am adding finishing touches to the user system now to make it as secure as possible.

I will post an update when the system registration is open.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.