eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Nov 19, 2018 12:37 PM

Pecunia's Payment Proofs
Print
Author Topic: Pecunia's Payment Proofs  (Read 27510 times)
antsobantso

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #270: Sep 24, 2017 03:53 PM

I have a Gold 90 Day membership in Twickerz, Golden in Goldenclix, and Silver in Silverclix.  I bought an Ultimate membership in Neobux back in 2012, and have maintained it ever since then.
Okay, I saw some post from you in this payment thread about you tried all memberships in goldenclix and it worked out. Did you do like you said and go max rented refs before moving on top next level etc? hope its okay i ask more questions, you seem really knowledgeable about all of this.   Smiley
Can I join under you in these sites? Twickerz, neobux, goldenclix? 

Do you still invest in goldenclix/neobux, or do you let your accounts build themselves up by now, or do you only go for cashing out now? Sorry many questions but so curious.
i see in goldenclix you got over 10000 refs, that is really insane! you got as many as in neobux?
« Last Edit: Sep 25, 2017 07:35 AM by antsobantso » Logged
Pecunia

View Profile
Reply #271: Sep 25, 2017 10:44 AM

Yes, that is what I have done with the Golden Group sites -- went to the max number of RR's before moving up to the next level. 

With Neobux, which was the first PTC I got involved with, I knew after doing about a month of research in their stats section and also other places that I wanted to go Ultimate so I did so at around 500 RR's, but put a bunch of money into the system and rented as fast as I could with the eventual goal of getting over 10,000 RR's.  I ended at 11,399 RR's when I stopped.  Then I concentrated on cashing out only for about two years and after that got all of the money I put into Neobux back, which happened in July 2017. 

Since then I've been continuing the cash outs.  Right now my return is a little over 1% interest per year over five years, compounding daily.  My plan is to continue doing cash outs where I am at about 6% per year and then maintain that level of profit going forward.  This shouldn't take too long in the scheme of things.  Any profit my account makes over that level will go into future growth with an eye toward growing the account to 15,000 RR's eventually.

So far as Goldenclix and Silverclix go, I'm out of the building phase and am deeply in the cash out phase there.  Their TOS does limit you to 200% profit, so once you have cashed out double the money you put in, then you have to put in more.  I have no hesitation about putting more money into their system, when needed, and cashing out double what I put in.  I've been a member of both of these sites for many years and I've always been treated very well there.

You may join under me if you wish, though I should let you know I can only really give you solid advice if you are going the route I went.  I never bothered to learn things I wasn't planning on doing, like the in's and out's of Neobux Golden recycling, etc.  I spend most of my time online analyzing stocks/the Nasdaq, so I like my PTC activities to only take a few minutes a day and was willing to put in enough capital instead of years of clicking to speed things along.

In Twickerz, I put in a significant amount of capital and am doing cash outs to get it back, though I still might put small amounts into their system when they have promotions.  Of the sites you listed, this is the one I joined most recently so I'm still in the building phase there.

To do this I don't think I'll have to put any more of my own money into Neobux, but I would be willing to do so if there was some sort of promotion or discount that made it attractive to do so taking into account payment processor fees.

As a sort of disclaimer, I only put money I can afford to lose into online stuff like this, i.e. money I could use to go on a vacation or whatever without really feeling a pinch, and that is what I recommend how other people approach all of this as well. If something sounds too good to be true, e.g. big money with no effort, time, or capital required, then it is probably isn't true.  Also, I make do not make guarantees by giving detailed advice.  Finally, it is important to read the TOS of any site you join to make sure their terms are right for your situation and preferences. 

I hope that answers all of your questions for the moment.

-- Pecunia
« Last Edit: Sep 27, 2017 08:14 AM by Pecunia » Logged

Pecunia

View Profile
Reply #272: Sep 27, 2017 08:00 AM

I received my 14th payment today from Twickerz.  I have received every payment from them very quickly, and this one like most of the others I received a few hours after I put in my request.   clap

Date: 9/27/2017
Transaction type: Transfer Received From
Current Status: Completed
Total Amount: $45.83
Purchase Type: Other
Note: Twickerz Payment
« Last Edit: Sep 27, 2017 10:28 AM by Pecunia » Logged

Pecunia

View Profile
Reply #273: Sep 29, 2017 11:01 AM

A nice Friday for me today.  I received my 171st payment this morning from Neobux, and my 68th payment from Silverclix.   clap

NEOBUX
Date: 9/29/2017
Total Amount: $50.26
Note: NeoBux Payment

SILVERCLIX
Date: 9/29/2017
Total Amount: $48.50
Note: Bitcoin

Will post monthly totals in a couple of days.

« Last Edit: Sep 29, 2017 11:06 AM by Pecunia » Logged

Pecunia

View Profile
Reply #274: Oct 04, 2017 02:43 PM

I received my 179th payment from Goldenclix on the 2nd.   boogie

GOLDENCLIX
Date: 10/2/2017
Total Amount: $49.50
Note: Bitcoin
« Last Edit: Oct 04, 2017 02:45 PM by Pecunia » Logged

Pecunia

View Profile
Reply #275: Oct 06, 2017 07:14 AM

Received my 172nd payment from Neobux this morning.   high5

NEOBUX
Date: 10/6/2017
Total Amount: $47.39
Note: NeoBux Payment

My September payments for a total (after fees) of $340.30.

Neobux: $197.47
Silverclix: $97.00
Twickerz: $45.83
« Last Edit: Oct 06, 2017 07:19 AM by Pecunia » Logged

Teknologya

View Profile WWW
Reply #276: Mar 01, 2018 11:52 PM

Congrats all for their earning.
Teknologya.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2018 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.