eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jul 13, 2020 08:35 AM

WTH wordpress site maker
Print
Author Topic: WTH wordpress site maker  (Read 868 times)
Divemaster

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Mar 14, 2020 05:34 AM

I need someone that knows WordPress and that knows how to make WordPress sites.

JustClick

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Mar 16, 2020 01:03 AM

You want to get wordpress customized ? or just installation of Wordpress and its templates etc ?

KKDivan

View Profile
Reply #2: Mar 23, 2020 07:17 AM

Why do you need to hire someone who will charge you a lot of money to build an website or to install the templates? The are many video tutorials, short presentations and detailed descriptions of how to make an website or to install WordPress with all templates. For example I use the wordpress for dummies wpreviewspro.com. I really like how the information itís presented step by step. Itís pretty easy in use for beginners and people with advanced knowledge of WorPress. I believe even my granny could install and use WordPress after reading the starterís guide. Donít be scared, you will definitely do it!
UnStuckable

View Profile
Reply #3: Mar 24, 2020 04:58 AM

Why do you need to hire someone who will charge you a lot of money to build an website or to install the templates? The are many video tutorials, short presentations and detailed descriptions of how to make an website or to install WordPress with all templates. For example I use the wordpress for dummies wpreviewspro.com. I really like how the information itís presented step by step. Itís pretty easy in use for beginners and people with advanced knowledge of WorPress. I believe even my granny could install and use WordPress after reading the starterís guide. Donít be scared, you will definitely do it!
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.