eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jun 26, 2022 08:51 PM

Ad Click Wall - Offerwall
Print
Author Topic: Ad Click Wall - Offerwall  (Read 52574 times)
win5bucks

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #60: Jul 28, 2016 11:19 AM

Site is quicker today but it's true that i was having problems too yesterday when trying to visit it

adclickwall

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #61: Jul 28, 2016 11:28 AM

Site is quicker today but it's true that i was having problems too yesterday when trying to visit it

That may have occurred due to some technical or server glitch....But mostly it loads quicker Wink

adclickwall

View Profile WWW
Reply #62: Aug 10, 2016 03:20 AM

More new and top converting offers added  thumbs up

adclickwall

View Profile WWW
Reply #63: Aug 28, 2016 11:02 PM

Don't forget to withdraw your funds for August 2016   Wink

adclickwall

View Profile WWW
Reply #64: Sep 28, 2016 03:07 AM

2 Lakh 30 Thousand clicks served so far this month  Smiley

blueunicorn2

View Profile
Reply #65: Oct 10, 2016 04:34 PM

I was paid!

I was charged a $0.54 paypal fee and paypal placed the funds on a 21 day hold. I have never seen that before.

Make sure to add your shipping or tracking info. This payment will be in your pending balance until October 26, 2016. It may be available sooner, once we know the transaction went smoothly.

adclickwall

View Profile WWW
Reply #66: Oct 12, 2016 02:18 PM

I was paid!

I was charged a $0.54 paypal fee and paypal placed the funds on a 21 day hold. I have never seen that before.

Make sure to add your shipping or tracking info. This payment will be in your pending balance until October 26, 2016. It may be available sooner, once we know the transaction went smoothly.

Funds are only kept by PayPal on hold when you have a new PayPal account and you received a payment first time in that PayPal account. We regularly send payment but this type of "on hold" issue never occurred with anyone....

LunarFuture

View Profile
Reply #67: Oct 13, 2016 07:43 AM

I was paid!

Hello!

Already applied, we are working with AdClickWall, they have good support; answers are less than 24 hours. I hope they get more advertisers, more ad value, more profits for both sides (members are requesting more profits on this wall).

About keeping your payment "onhold" in PayPal, I advise you to go to your transaction history, click on "transaction details" then on the top of this section you have to click on "mark as shipped" or "mark as proceeded" if its available of course, then an email will be sent by PayPal to AdClickWall; if they confirm, your pending payment will be available directly.

Its natural that PayPal will charge you fees on every transaction specially if you have a Business Account; same thing with our case, they are taking the right fees proper to our industry, so you have to not worry about this. In some cases, like have said AdClickWall this will happens also with new PayPal accounts.

Sincerely yours,
LunarFuture
« Last Edit: Oct 13, 2016 09:55 AM by LunarFuture » Logged
adclickwall

View Profile WWW
Reply #68: Oct 20, 2016 06:56 AM

Now Indian members can add funds via Paytm and Freecharge. Just open a Support Ticket and one of our representative will help you adding funds.

adclickwall

View Profile WWW
Reply #69: Oct 30, 2016 12:04 AM

Ad Click Wall reached 300,000 Clicks this month  Smiley

LunarFuture

View Profile
Reply #70: Oct 31, 2016 05:19 AM

Ad Click Wall reached 300,000 Clicks this month  Smiley

Congratulations! all of us hope more succeeding for AdClickWall, greetings from LunarFuture.
adclickwall

View Profile WWW
Reply #71: Nov 11, 2016 03:15 AM

Congratulations! all of us hope more succeeding for AdClickWall, greetings from LunarFuture.

Thanks a Lot  Smiley

adclickwall

View Profile WWW
Reply #72: Nov 11, 2016 03:18 AM

Vote for Ad Click Wall ! Click on the below link to vote Smiley

http://earnlib.com/sites/adclickwall
« Last Edit: Nov 14, 2016 01:03 AM by adclickwall » Logged

adclickwall

View Profile WWW
Reply #73: Nov 14, 2016 12:25 AM

Introducing - Survey Wall

Ad Click Wall can now be integrated in 3 ways :

1) Ad Click Wall - Offerwall : You can display Ad Click Wall - Offerwall with all categories i.e. PTC, Signups and Surveys on your websites !

2) Ad Click Wall - Survey Wall : If you are interested in only showing surveys on your website then Ad Click Wall - Survey Wall is for you !

3) Ad Click Wall - Offerwall (Surveys Disabled) : For those who don't want to show surveys

To Integrate Survey Wall on your website goto "Publishers Menu" and select "Websites" from drop down menu. In front of your websites URL you will see "Get Offerwall Code" option, click on it and follow the instructions.

Feel free to Contact Us if you need any Support.

paidsurveysgpt_new

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #74: Nov 25, 2016 09:01 AM

thumbs up

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.