eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jun 29, 2022 11:05 AM

Ad Click Wall - Offerwall
Print
Author Topic: Ad Click Wall - Offerwall  (Read 52597 times)
Tiszy

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #45: Jul 25, 2016 03:59 AM

your site is extremely slow
also like brandon says, people who earn more get paid slower? not very appealing
adclickwall

View Profile WWW
Reply #46: Jul 25, 2016 11:50 AM

As I mentioned earlier that the provided payment terms are only for those who have earned mostly thru CPA Offers. If any publisher is earning $100, $500 or whatsoever from Clicks and tasks only they will be paid within weeks, but if their earnings are mostly from CPA offers (Surveys) we are forced to follow those payment terms to prevent fraudulent activities.

If you have read the whole thread you could have found answer for it.

And for the site no one have problem related to speed ever. Maybe your internet connection might be slow.

OliverPTC

View Profile
Reply #47: Jul 26, 2016 01:01 AM

My internet connection is super fast so it is your servers. It was slow for my friend as well and we decided to not use adclickwall until you fixed the server speed

PHP developer. Contact me via Skype if you need cheap developing! Skype ID: owlier.pixie
Tiszy

View Profile
Reply #48: Jul 26, 2016 04:39 AM

As I mentioned earlier that the provided payment terms are only for those who have earned mostly thru CPA Offers. If any publisher is earning $100, $500 or whatsoever from Clicks and tasks only they will be paid within weeks, but if their earnings are mostly from CPA offers (Surveys) we are forced to follow those payment terms to prevent fraudulent activities.

If you have read the whole thread you could have found answer for it.

And for the site no one have problem related to speed ever. Maybe your internet connection might be slow.
same with OliverPTC I run on over 150mbps, there is no way its my end.
adclickwall

View Profile WWW
Reply #49: Jul 26, 2016 07:39 AM

Don't know why only you guyz have this problem.

It seems everything to be fine from my side and working fast for all our publishers.

OliverPTC

View Profile
Reply #50: Jul 26, 2016 09:53 AM

I just asked 2 more GPT site owners and they says its super slow as well. Please buy another server or get cloudflare

PHP developer. Contact me via Skype if you need cheap developing! Skype ID: owlier.pixie
adclickwall

View Profile WWW
Reply #51: Jul 26, 2016 10:21 AM

The problem is only with you. I can do nothing.

I have checked and average page loading speed is 3.0 Seconds.

adclickwall

View Profile WWW
Reply #52: Jul 26, 2016 06:43 PM

Change In Payment Terms

There is Certain change in payment terms due to security purposes and to reduce fraudulent activities :

If most of your revenue is generated from CPA offers,the payment mode will be NET-30.All publishers are requested to withdraw their funds at the end of each month. If any withdrawal is in the middle of month it's payment time will be calculated from last date of that month.

OliverPTC

View Profile
Reply #53: Jul 27, 2016 06:36 AM

I am sorry but it isn't only me. 4 friends are about to remove your site as the main page is too slow. 3.0 seconds is pretty slow btw, my servers loads in 0.6 seconds. I am opening a huge site now and not gonna use adclickwall until page speed is fixed

adclickwall

View Profile WWW
Reply #54: Jul 27, 2016 10:39 AM

As you wish my friend  thumbs up

Strans

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #55: Jul 27, 2016 02:18 PM

Don't know why only you guyz have this problem.

It seems everything to be fine from my side and working fast for all our publishers.

Well, I'm sorry to interrupt your topic but I think there are a lot of possibilities can interfere in this.  It maybe from the hosting provider also if you are using a VPS sometimes can cause this.

Its an offers wall so there are a lot of members are interested on and they may click and do tasks in the same time. I just tested the demo its working fine "for this time" but websites are very slow to load (their servers maybe slow).

Anyway, I see about 24 ads of $0.0002 value in Watch Ads section. Now, I want to know if this is just a simulation or something like 60% admin earnings other 40% are for members. Explain please, thanks.

adclickwall

View Profile WWW
Reply #56: Jul 28, 2016 01:45 AM

Anyway, I see about 24 ads of $0.0002 value in Watch Ads section. Now, I want to know if this is just a simulation or something like 60% admin earnings other 40% are for members. Explain please, thanks.

The rate you saw in demo ($0.0002) is what you will earn. Now it depends on you what percent you want to share with your members. If you set it to 50% you will pay your members $0.0001 and remaining will be yours Smiley

panther2016

View Profile
Reply #57: Jul 28, 2016 03:03 AM

I don't faced any problem with site speed. I can say it's super fast.

Thanks admin for the payment I received my second payment. high5 boogie dance2
Strans

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #58: Jul 28, 2016 09:33 AM

The rate you saw in demo ($0.0002) is what you will earn. Now it depends on you what percent you want to share with your members. If you set it to 50% you will pay your members $0.0001 and remaining will be yours Smiley

Thank you for explaining, I understand now. This value is acceptable, I hope this website will grow and propose more ads with high values. If your support is active here in EMS i'm sure you will get a lot of advertisers.
« Last Edit: Jul 28, 2016 09:35 AM by Strans » Logged
adclickwall

View Profile WWW
Reply #59: Jul 28, 2016 10:19 AM

Sure my friend ! Feel free to contact us by opening a support ticked or via mail if any help is needed.

Full support will be provided.  Smiley

$0.0002 is the minimum rate....there some ads which pays upto $0.0010 or more.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.