eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jun 29, 2022 04:57 PM

URGENT need PHP and MYSQL coder to work on one small project.
Print
Author Topic: URGENT need PHP and MYSQL coder to work on one small project.  (Read 1166 times)
palonius

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Mar 14, 2016 12:13 AM

I need a person who have a solid knowledge about mysql and php
I have script 90% done,all done database and coding ,
Script is for sportbets- manual one.
I have a problem to add payment gateway and to credit the user account after that, so need some new row in all ready created mysql and some new php code .
I prefer all user who can add bitcoin like payment gateway to contact me and to send me their offers, to mention all process paying and credit user account must be automated without waiting time, at least can be 1 confirmation...
So please be realistic - this can be done in 1 day so , all must be tested, off course before I will give a single dollar, you will have option to see demo and if you want to work on project, I will consider your previous work and feedbacks, new freelancer please do not aply for job. If you think you can do it, I will send you hole script and you will work on script under your domain name so when u finish we will test it all and I will pay, After that you will send me back modify script and database, also if you find some glitch in code you can also fix that
Thank
« Last Edit: Mar 17, 2016 07:37 PM by palonius » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.