eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Oct 14, 2019 10:57 AM

[Solved] Payza asks for $500 to verify my account!
Print
Author Topic: [Solved] Payza asks for $500 to verify my account!  (Read 6290 times)
Deutriex

Referrals: 0

Great powers come with great responsabilities

View Profile WWW
Feb 25, 2016 04:43 AM

Hello all,

I just received some money some days ago and on Tuesday, I was able to proceed to account verification. I have uploaded my Photo ID and Proof of Address. Payza states the documents will take 4 to 5 business days to be reviewed, but people are experiencing up to 1-month delay because Payza staff is overloaded of documents to verify.

Today, when I tried to see the status of the verification process, Payza is asking me for a whopping $500 to verify my account!  frusty Yes, $500 USD. It says I don't need to be verified (What?). This is pretty bad because I do need verified status in order to make deposits at NeoBux and to deposit and withdraw through Bitcoin.

(Click the thumbnail for the full image)

But they did allow me to submit documents, which makes things very unclear.

Before opening my account, I didn't find nothing about the $500 send+receive amount requirement before getting verified. Not even in their blog. I am currently unemployed, therefore this will be a very hard task for me to meet this requirement ;(

Updated: My account has been verified since March 14th and I started to use Verified-only features like Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals and funding a PTC site. I actually wasn't required to deposit and/or receive $500. Thank you for your attention.

Sorry for the delay, I was busy with a new weekly routine I got recently that will help me to get a real job!
« Last Edit: Mar 25, 2016 06:35 AM by Deutriex » Logged

ivan

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Reply #1: Feb 25, 2016 05:10 AM

*post removed*
« Last Edit: Sep 10, 2016 01:57 PM by ivan » Logged
Deutriex

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Feb 25, 2016 05:20 AM

Both of links you provided didn't state about the $500 send+receive requirement. Nowhere in Payza, I can learn more about it. I just discovered this requirement for myself. This is the message I get when I try to check my verification status. I don't know why I'm the just one to have this issue...

The message is very clear: "Your account does not require verification at this time. You can continue to use your account to Deposit, Send, Receive and to Withdraw funds. Verification will be enabled in your account once you send or receive a combined total of $500 USD".

The URL wording is even harsher and tell me I am not allowed to verify my account!

ivan

View Profile
Reply #3: Feb 25, 2016 05:26 AM

*post removed*
« Last Edit: Sep 10, 2016 01:57 PM by ivan » Logged
Deutriex

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Feb 25, 2016 05:42 AM

"Does not require" means just that, definitely doesn't mean "not allowed". You have a problem understanding simple English.

I know being "not required" is not the same as being "not allowed". But the point here is to see too many information and facts that don't match each other. These do make me confused.

"Being not required" allows do to do something if you want. For example: If a PayPal account holder in the European Union doesn't hit the annual 2500 euro receiving limit, he/she can send the Proof of Address and photo ID in order to lift that limit, but he/she is not required. He/she will be required if that limit is reached.

Being not allowed prevents do to the thing you want to do, but a condition doesn't permit to. This is made clearer in the last sentence "Verification will be enabled in your account", which means it is currently disabled, therefore, I'm not allowed to verify it, as told in the URL.

The main point of this topic is because I do not understand this precondition that I can't find  it anywhere in Payza: Not found on its blog nor on its Knowledge Base.
« Last Edit: Feb 25, 2016 06:29 AM by Deutriex » Logged

ivan

View Profile
Reply #5: Feb 25, 2016 05:44 AM

*post removed*
« Last Edit: Sep 10, 2016 01:56 PM by ivan » Logged
donatien

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #6: Feb 25, 2016 05:46 AM

You can continue to use your account to Deposit, Send, Receive and to Withdraw funds. Verification will be enabled in your account once you send or receive a combined total of $500 USD".

once you send or receive a combined total of $500 USD

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Feb 25, 2016 06:01 AM

Contacting Payza pointless they outsourse help to country so bad they never answer you in meaningful way.  They still yet to verify sites I asked for approval over a year ago for.  Thankfully I got my account verified over decade ago.  They were slow even than but getting worse not better.

demonicsheikh

I am on work leave Amigos.... Leave a PM

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Feb 25, 2016 02:10 PM

OP needs a dictionary or good screenshot software that doesn't crop out the rest of the message  thumbs down

Deutriex

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Feb 25, 2016 04:15 PM

OP needs a dictionary or good screenshot software that doesn't crop out the rest of the message  thumbs down

Sorry. The cropped image in the first post is actually a link for the full image. This was done by imgbox. I'm sorry for the issue it may cause.

And for the confusing wording, Payza is actually not allowing to verify my account until I comply with that requirement I am figuring out what do I have to comply once it seems not to be voluntary.

Win2WinBux

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Feb 25, 2016 05:46 PM

There is no such rule in Payza.

Please do not mislead the people with wrong informations  frusty
Deutriex

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Feb 26, 2016 02:51 AM

There is no such rule in Payza.

Please do not mislead the people with wrong informations  frusty

For an unknown reason, I have this (undocumented) issue. I have got in touch with Payza on Facebook and seems that is not the just one I'm having this problem.

This is not misleading or not intend to be because this is happening with me and I don't know how to do. I have already sent a ticket to Payza regarding it and I will update this thread if more relevant information come out.

Oh no, estimated response for my inquiry is 13 business days...
« Last Edit: Feb 26, 2016 03:03 AM by Deutriex » Logged

Vintervarg

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Feb 26, 2016 06:45 AM

Oh no, estimated response for my inquiry is 13 business days...

Patience is a virtue. Nothing in online business happens fast.   straightface

asimali

View Profile
Reply #13: Feb 29, 2016 07:43 AM

Patience is a virtue. Nothing in online business happens fast.   straightface

I agree just wait bro,you will have your problem solved soon i think.

I also have verified payza and their service is quiet good.just give them some time and make sure the documents you submitted are 100% legit and are according to the requirements they ask for.

Like photo,full name,address,yourname on address proof etc

Lets see what come out of your situation  Roll Eyes
Deutriex

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Mar 25, 2016 06:35 AM

Updated: My account has been verified since March 14th and I started to use Verified-only features like Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals and funding a PTC site. I actually wasn't required to deposit and/or receive $500. Thank you for your attention.

Sorry for the delay, I was busy with a new weekly routine I got recently that will help me to get a real job!

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.