eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Feb 18, 2018 04:11 PM

Trafficmonsoon Withdraw Issue
Print
Author Topic: Trafficmonsoon Withdraw Issue  (Read 207071 times)
davidbugs

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #4290: Jan 14, 2018 04:47 PM

If Charles is smart enough start his own Bitconnect version.  rofl  he still stuck on ptc world.   rofl
Conectiva7

Referrals: 0

d(īLī)b

View Profile WWW
Reply #4291: Jan 15, 2018 02:22 AM

TrafficSHITmonsoon "fork"   laugh
EagleOne

View Profile WWW
Reply #4292: Feb 14, 2018 05:29 AM

Well, Charles is now claiming that he is a god, not God, but a god. Trying to give himself cover for when he loses his appeal and he has to go to civil court to stand trial for the 4 fraud charges against him.

If Charles was so innocent and TM was totally legal, he would have immediately gone to trial instead of this nonsense appeal. Hopefully the appeals court will make a decision soon after their oral arguments that are to be held on March, 21. If so, this could get to trial by mid-summer or early fall at the latest. And of course Charles is back to begging for money for his defense attorneys. Rather odd since he has alienated 98% of his followers with his religious postings and denigrating his big earners.

One would think with a membership that he claimed was in TM that he could not get enough money to pay for his legal defense. If every member had donated just $10 USD, he would have had over $1.5 Million USD for his defense. He couldn't even muster $40,000. Just shows you there weren't that many that really believed in TM after all.

Eagle Research Associates, Inc. Founder/President
https://eagleresearchassociates.org
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber-Crime How They Do It
dewdew1

View Profile
Reply #4293: Feb 14, 2018 09:39 PM

Thanks!! สมัครufabet

jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #4294: Feb 16, 2018 10:25 AM

I think I was god too until almost fall few times a day then rember I just mortal peon who loves the great EMS without William Jackson the great northowl.  So I not a god in this life but always the rebirth.  LOL  ROFL

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2018 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.