eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! May 25, 2018 04:28 PM

Trafficmonsoon Withdraw Issue
Print
Author Topic: Trafficmonsoon Withdraw Issue  (Read 222303 times)
davidbugs

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #4290: Jan 14, 2018 04:47 PM

If Charles is smart enough start his own Bitconnect version.  rofl  he still stuck on ptc world.   rofl
Conectiva7

Referrals: 0

d(īLī)b

View Profile WWW
Reply #4291: Jan 15, 2018 02:22 AM

TrafficSHITmonsoon "fork"   laugh
EagleOne

View Profile WWW
Reply #4292: Feb 14, 2018 05:29 AM

Well, Charles is now claiming that he is a god, not God, but a god. Trying to give himself cover for when he loses his appeal and he has to go to civil court to stand trial for the 4 fraud charges against him.

If Charles was so innocent and TM was totally legal, he would have immediately gone to trial instead of this nonsense appeal. Hopefully the appeals court will make a decision soon after their oral arguments that are to be held on March, 21. If so, this could get to trial by mid-summer or early fall at the latest. And of course Charles is back to begging for money for his defense attorneys. Rather odd since he has alienated 98% of his followers with his religious postings and denigrating his big earners.

One would think with a membership that he claimed was in TM that he could not get enough money to pay for his legal defense. If every member had donated just $10 USD, he would have had over $1.5 Million USD for his defense. He couldn't even muster $40,000. Just shows you there weren't that many that really believed in TM after all.

Eagle Research Associates, Inc. Founder/President
https://eagleresearchassociates.org
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber-Crime How They Do It
dewdew1

View Profile
Reply #4293: Feb 14, 2018 09:39 PM

[SPAM]
« Last Edit: Feb 20, 2018 03:26 PM by Mak » Logged

jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #4294: Feb 16, 2018 10:25 AM

I think I was god too until almost fall few times a day then rember I just mortal peon who loves the great EMS without William Jackson the great northowl.  So I not a god in this life but always the rebirth.  LOL  ROFL

jasperdawson

View Profile
Reply #4295: Feb 19, 2018 06:28 AM

Trafficmonsoon does not exist any more. They got in to some trouble and were I think made to shut down. Even I lost some money.
ufa007x1

View Profile WWW
Reply #4296: Feb 21, 2018 11:19 PM

Thanks for the information, it is very useful. Smiley
ufabet

ufa007

ufabet
EagleOne

View Profile WWW
Reply #4297: Feb 27, 2018 06:02 PM

Trafficmonsoon does not exist any more. They got in to some trouble and were I think made to shut down. Even I lost some money.

Contact the Receiver, Peggy Hunt, and give her your information to be put on the victims list. Once the court case is over, she will set up a claims process for all the victims. Once she has all the assets and money back from the major winners, then she will begin making distribution to the victims just like was done in Zeek Rewards. But contact her now so you don't forget if you want some of your money back. Understand that no-one is going to get all their money back they lost, but you should get back quite a bit of it. Will depend on how much she can recover from the net winners and assets she can sell as to what percentage.

Be sure to tell everyone else you know who was a victim to do the same.
« Last Edit: Feb 27, 2018 06:05 PM by EagleOne » Logged

Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber-Crime How They Do It
Abrasax

View Profile
Reply #4298: Mar 06, 2018 11:20 AM

If Charles is smart enough start his own Bitconnect version.
Whatever for? He probably got 30+ million USD stashed somewhere. They never did find that missing amount.

Hey, what is happening with the forums? MMG is gone, TG is gone. Where did the playas go?

"Я ждал это время, и вот это время пришло, Те, кто молчал, перестали молчать. Те, кому нечего ждать, садятся в седло, Их не догнать, уже не догнать."
Oiregh

View Profile
Reply #4299: Mar 08, 2018 10:59 AM

Please wait for sometime and try again... shakefist der
EagleOne

View Profile WWW
Reply #4300: Mar 21, 2018 01:12 AM

Well, tomorrow is the big day as oral arguments will be made to the Appeals Court. Seems Charles doesn't want the Receiver to give an oral argument at this hearing. He filed a motion to quash her being able to appear before the court. He also filed a second appeal that is almost identical to this appeal that will be heard tomorrow. Guess he is not as sure of winning as he has portrayed. I expect the court to deny the appeal as it serves no purpose.

The only real question is which Charles is going to show up for the oral arguments?  Will it be just normal Charles or will it be Charles the god?

While the decision could take months, I hope they don't take that long to issue their ruling. It would be nice to get the civil trial started before fall ends.

falco80

Referrals: 1

falco80

View Profile WWW
Reply #4301: Mar 23, 2018 12:46 PM

i'm so suprised a site like trafficmonsoon that clearly worked as a ponzi got shutdown.
so many people invest in cheesy ptcs and disguised hyips and then come crying on forums like it was unexpected.

EagleOne

View Profile WWW
Reply #4302: Mar 25, 2018 03:00 AM

Here is the recording of the oral arguments:  https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ca10.uscourts.gov%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fclerk%2F17-4059.mp3&h=ATN2Fh8xZQmy5bqwlrv6oZdYtLU97lIehgsgi1oHWj-to3HKjp-D16ffWDlCm2ZMSZPiOBBFeH0BHJ83LzGJDHaaz3AFiY_lRlMcrtWgxcg_Tpenpejg9ngVxWX8_NEmBw

EagleOne

View Profile WWW
Reply #4303: Apr 29, 2018 01:32 AM

Sine the oral arguments, Charles has been eerily silent, which has been a blessing. Mom Scoville has indicated if he loses they may appeal to the Supreme Court. So much for his claim of wanting to get all the members money ASAP back to them mantra he spieled for 18 months. Odd that for someone who can prove they did nothing wrong in a trial, the trial is the last place he wants to be.

Mom Scoville is back pleading for more donations, but the results have been only $30 in over a month. Makes one wonder just where they are getting all the money not covered by donations to pay the attorneys fees, but magically they seem to come up with the money.

While the Appeals Court could take up to 3 months to announce their ruling, I have a hunch they could rule anytime between the middle of or by the end of May. Only basing that on the comments made during oral arguments by the judges. Of course they will wait until the end of June since I gave my prediction of no later than the end of May.  laugh

Hopefully this civil trial will happen before October so the Receiver can set up the claims process for people to file and get back some of their money. 
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018 04:35 AM by EagleOne » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2018 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.